What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

Instead we can send ssg having laser designator to lock missile and anF16on its way to destroy the ABM ...
And we can send babar missile to destroy the target...I am sure one of my suggestions would work.

Instead we can send ssg having laser designator to lock missile and anF16on its way to destroy the ABM ...
And we can send babar missile to destroy the target...I am sure one of my suggestions would work.
Quite interesting but now need to send anything before launching missiles bcaz nuclear strike should be a big secret to avoid strike from the enemy of same kind our missile can handle ABM. Further we have have ra'ad and babur to counter ABm system of any kind.

Technology is evolving fast , it just would be a matter of time when Pakistan would have high end - long range - super/hypersonic - Stealth cruise missiles carrying TNs with multiple erector launchpads to defeat the ABMs.

As for the Ballistic Missiles , new generation of them ones are in planning all over the world and the focus is on how to defeat the AMB and DEWs - CIWS etc. Pakistan surely will get its piece of the pie.
Did you know the shaheen 1A is already hypersonic !

Most of the information interesting... what is the magnitude of indian 1st strike capacity? and I think you forgot the role of PAF Bombers... the nukes launched from STEALTH 5th GEN Bombers could alway break through ABS. What bomber do pakistan posses at present?

Most of the information interesting... what is the magnitude of indian 1st strike capacity? and I think you forgot the role of PAF Bombers... the nukes launched from STEALTH 5th GEN Bombers could alway break through ABS. What bomber do pakistan posses at present?
For nuclear Strike by Jets Pakistan have f-16 and Mirage 5 rose but after induction of JF-17 may be assign this role in 80s Pakistan practice toss bombing using F-16 and A-5.

Thanks for the info. F-16 are good but not very good as shown by the history and I thinks India too uses Mirage Bombers... I thinks those are reliable, decades old, fail safe any time you dont have anything else :) ha ha... But yes JF-17 may change the game

I Believe countering JF-17 could be India's FGFA or PAKFA?

if pakistan lauch a missile and india ABM detects and destroys it ,i think an emp is going to be generated,all systems are then black out ,the following missiles from pakistan will work.this is what i think

Cruise missile in initiall wave will destroy cities and abm protecting them....bm closely follow for a wipe out

there are alot of ways to defeat india's ABM tech

one atomic warhead blast 30 km from above the ground will blackout 70 % india the following missile will do the job .Emp :cheers:

Did you know the shaheen 1A is already hypersonic !

If people remember Shaheen Missile was first tested as alternative of CMs as at that time Pakistan was not in possession of CM tech. It was not even a ballistic missile at that time, it was meant to be very fast missile with low to medium flying path.

If people remember Shaheen Missile was first tested as alternative of CMs as at that time Pakistan was not in possession of CM tech. It was not even a ballistic missile at that time, it was meant to be very fast missile with low to medium flying path.
You should read about Ballistic and cruise missiles.

Definition of Cruise missile. A missile completing its course on engine power all the way. (Engine never shuts down)

Definition of Ballistic missile . A missile traveling on Ballistic path using initial push by engines and earth's gravity (Engine shuts down after some time.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom