What's new

How Bal Thackeray threw the INS Vikrant a lifeline

@Major shaitan and bhisma you both are talking as if other politicians are angel.... It seems you both fan of congress who killed multi million people.... Thackeray was far better than them.... Like it or not it doesnt matter.... Bengal people not flooding mumbai.... Its people from bihar and its due to bihar goverment.... Its like multi million people rush into your home to never leave again.... i hope you have heard interview of Raj and bal thackeray.... Both of them explained in detail plan of other party like congress who importing other nation's people like bangladesi and pakistani into india for Votes.... Both of them have mentioned it and also told they not against biharis but the way they entering mumbai its bond to expload.... Nothing wrong they said. Am asking you what other goverments are for?.... Have you seen what happened in azad maidan? Forgoten?.... Many muslims (mostly bangladesi and few pakistanis with few indian muslims) brought hell.... Beaten even female police.... For what? Just because what happened in burma??? This is not accepted.... Peace is must.... Everyone has a right to be anywhere in india but to a limit as it can be fatal and it dont take much to spark riots.... Shivsena is the one who threats to maintane peace.... i hope you remember just after what happened in azad maidan what Raj thackeray did.... He brought a biggest rally and than directly warned the people who tried to spark riot in mumbai.... Riots helps negative energy eaters. Peace is must.... Btw bengal was shining once upon a time. Now bengal no more the shiny city of joy. While mumbai is shining. Visit navy mumbai (hub of shivsena).... You will feel like u in europe. Navi mumbai far beautiful than banglore and majority people there are maharashtian.... Most biharis dont go there because that will create slum area yet again. No one is against biharis but bihar goverment should provide jobs to biharis. In mumbai there is not even enough oxygen to breath.... Its getting mess day by day.... Everything has a limit.... If someone feeds u million rotis in an hour than would u eat?.... Its like baloon.... The more air the more risk it will exploade.... Shivsena trying to save mumbai. Be it by threatning.... Peace is must and for peace threatning at times are neccessary.... i hope many of u havent forgot 1990s riots.... Its peace in mumbai due to shivsena who making sure wrong elements dont create trouble in mumbai. Call it politics war or anything.... Its working. Mumbai and Gujarat are on target of wrong people who want to create riots. Both mumbai and gujarat are shining while rest of india nowhere near. Gujarat on lead. Without mumbai and gujarat india wont be on positive side of GDP growth for long.... Peace is what we want.... Few threatnings are ok if peace is ensured for long....

i don't support congress and shiv sena, not even bjp..
Only narendra modi..
I am not against their development policy, but just it makes me angry when they hate migrants. Remember mumbai has industry because somewhere in india there is farming. In short big cities are formed because villages make sacrifice.
Mumbai and delhi are nothing without whole india..
And if u are saying that they want clean mumbai then u have example of ahmedabad,delhi and bangalore..they r much cleaner with migrants..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ekta-Tiger_6401.jpg

i don't support congress and shiv sena, not even bjp..
Only narendra modi..

Same here. Though, I don't have any ill feelings towards what Bal Thackeray did. Never experienced regionalism in the slightest of forms despite living out of my place of origin for long time; have friends who are members of Shiv Sena and they never discriminated.

I am not against their development policy, but just it makes me angry when they hate migrants. Remember mumbai has industry because somewhere in india there is farming. In short big cities are formed because villages make sacrifice.

I agree that violent regionalism is wrong in our country and it should be eliminated with extreme prejudice, but please remember that the reason why Mumbaikars disliked "migrants" from Bihar and UP was because of their behavior. Though they are my fellow countrymen, even we Sikkimese find their habits, disregard for rules and a total lack of public cleanliness extremely annoying.

Mumbai was once a very neat and clean place. In fact, I remember the place when I went there as a kid; it was really clean even back then.

Trust me, I know what it is to be a clean state.

Many times I have noticed north and east Indians especially who come here as tourists to Sikkim and try to throw trash around, spit on the roadside and do all sorts of nasty stuff. Though we are not Sweden or Finland, we too appreciate and respect public cleanliness and dislike dirt. Unfortunately, due to the attitude of north and east Indians to disregard all rules, laws and principles people of some states just don't appreciate them.

That's all.

It is not just about speaking a state language but much more than that.

Mumbai and delhi are nothing without whole india..

100% agree. The whole country is one and no one city or state is better than entire country.

And if u are saying that they want clean mumbai then u have example of ahmedabad,delhi and bangalore..they r much cleaner with migrants..

Are you serious? You're putting Delhi along with Bangalore and Ahmedabad? :blink:

I've been a dilliwala by domicile and trust me, the two cities are miles ahead of Delhi in cleanliness and orderliness.

Especially Ahmedabad. It used to be so pathetic in the early 90s but look today; it has become a gem. Thanks to its leadership.

Back
Top Bottom