What's new

How Asians view each other

Methods in Detail | Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project
"Country:Bangladesh
Sample design:Multi-stage cluster sample stratified by administrative division and urbanity
Mode:Face-to-face adults 18 plus
Languages:Bengali
Fieldwork dates:April 14 – May 11, 2014
Sample size:1,000
Margin of error:+/-3.8 percentage points
Representative:Adult population"

It is opinion of 1000 people out of 160 million. The Pew subcontractor in Bangladesh most likely is pro-India Awami League supporter or were forced by Awami League to show 70% favorable image of India. Or it could be that they chose many 1000 Awami League supporters as sample. 70% people having favorable view of India is simply not believable.

Just to show a bit of credibility they are showing that India is considered as number one threat for Bangladesh, but only 27% think that, question is what other country this other 73% think of as a threat?

This shows how stupid and poorly these kind of reports are done with shoddy standards employing biased people, which can easily be tainted and rendered worthless.

Now cut the crap and repeat thrice: "Bhalobasi, bhalobasi, bhalobasi".

@BDforever you too!! :P

I don't understand how can Pakistani have a positive view to China too?

There's no similarity between China and Pakistan in the first place. Whatever it's culture, social value, ideology, religion, etc.

But atleast they don't have any issues with us and they are helping us where we need help. So thats ok with time that 30% will become 70%.

Long Live Pakistan-China Friendship

I don't understand how can Pakistani have a positive view to China too?
There's no similarity between China and Pakistan in the first place. Whatever it's culture, social value, ideology, religion, etc.

Those are the views enforced by GOVT on their people. When your govt say, our love is deeper than Sea, normal people believe it even-though they don't have own opinion.

For ex, there is an admin on this forum he thinks every problem in Pakistan will be resolved by using magic wand of China. He even made an argument that China has the world largest Muslim population(200 mil plus). Silly to read his pots, but that's how they will make you believe.

Well I'm not surprised if most asian countries trust Japan more than China.

Damn we indians hate everone,,,seems like that,,,,lol
Btw point of view depends on the level of education too,,,,99% of these people in surveys are too damn stupid to even think properly before they answer.

Damn we indians hate everone,,,seems like that,,,,lol
Btw point of view depends on the level of education too,,,,99% of these people in surveys are too damn stupid to even think properly before they answer.

Yes, I was wondering, how do they do the survey, how to select the sample. If they ask some random guys on the street, it's meaningless.

Taiwanese/Vietnamese/Philippino chicks are easy to score . China/Malaysia/Indonesia Hard .

Thailand , Oh well everyone knows about them :D .

Yes While visiting Thailand one has to stay clear of other 11 percent . They are hard to detect :D .
2_70779522_diary.jpeg

Left: the most handsome women in Thailand.
Right: the most beautiful man in Thailand.

Be careful, my friend!

Looks like americans don't like any country with a -an at the end of their name .

Iran and pakistan included :P

Personally I don't give a shyte :enjoy:

Title misleading it should have been

How East Asians view each other

Back
Top Bottom