What's new

How 90kN-Kaveri and 125kN-Kaveri Engine Projects will be Game Changer for India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mistook India for China... We we weren't the ones who hired soviet engineers & Russian design bureaus to design aircraft for us.

Why are you so stupid, Chini troll ?

We already manufactured AL-31 FP turbofans from raw materials.

Sure, says a retarded double ID troll who lies about Russian ToT in Indian fast breeder reactors.
I did not lie, I implied, you can choose to ignore it.

I think you mistook India for China... We we weren't the ones who hired soviet engineers & Russian design bureaus to design aircraft for us.

Why are you so stupid, Chini troll ?

We already manufactured AL-31 FP turbofans from raw materials.

Sure, says a retarded double ID troll who lies about Russian ToT in Indian fast breeder reactors.
Nope, I didn't...I meant what I said..I have links with your IIT graduates and I know same ratta system is in India..! Now you can brag about all this and that...but fact is fact:enjoy:
P.S: China is light years ahead of you without shred of doubt:lol:

Nope, I didn't...I meant what I said..I have links with your IIT graduates and I know same ratta system is in India..! Now you can brag about all this and that...but fact is fact:enjoy:

Yawn... And I've classmates working in ISRO LPSC & BARC. Cut the crap honey...

P.S: China is light years ahead of you without shred of doubt:lol:

Oh sure, with the WS 10 turbofan which was reverse engineered from AL 31 FP documentation. :lol: Surely, light years ahead.

India is light years ahead of China in technologies such as fast breeder reactors.

This is a offset obligation for rafale deal hence France will finish kaveri 90KN projects by 2019 , testing before 2023 & production to start max by 2025 . Kaveri 125KN France asking 7 years timeline as all the ecosystem will be available from testing to production so by 2027 to 2028 we will have it
French develop a new design and India give the name Kaveri. Even French themself can't produce a 125KN turbofan, why they can help India doing so?

French develop a new design and India give the name Kaveri. Even French themself can't produce a 125KN turbofan, why they can help India doing so?

Which part of the article seems confusing to you?

The French wanted their M88 core to be the core of Kaveri and we refused it since we wanted the core to remain as it is and is called "Kabini" core.

The additional help that we are seeking from French is upsclaing the thrust without increasing the weight and the single crystal blade and some other important components.

And who told you that French can't develop a 125Kn tonne engine? They don't have the requirements so thy don't!!

As simple as that! You are underestimating French here mate and if I call some French here then you will be taken for a ride!!

That You do not know.
The only thing You know is that they do not have anything on the market right now.

Which part of the article seems confusing to you?

The French wanted their M88 core to be the core of Kaveri and we refused it since we wanted the core to remain as it is and is called "Kabini" core.

The additional help that we are seeking from French is upsclaing the thrust without increasing the weight and the single crystal blade and some other important components.

And who told you that French can't develop a 125Kn tonne engine? They don't have the requirements so thy don't!!

As simple as that! You are underestimating French here mate and if I call some French here then you will be taken for a ride!!
It is because the core of Kaveri engine is a failure, so that the project is scrapped.

Read my post : #17
I am as pessimistic about Indian jet engines as it is humanly possible and for good reasons. Indian research is more of a starry-eyed fantasy which disregards our complete lack of a sophisticated production capabilities. What we need is a AK-47 of Jet Engine --if that is even possible--; something that Indian current production capabilities can mass produce rather than the most exotic jet engine ever conceived .

BTW, India private sector knows these realities. Which is why they produce Tata Nano kind of cars with engines designed for longevity and ease of production rather than greatest performance.

Russia is no US. They can not afford to lose India as a customer, especially when China is moving out of their order books very fast.

What we really need is to bring in all the private players, consolidate R&D from all and let them use resources of PSUs and subsidize them accordingly.

We need to build an industrial-military complex of sorts and it has to start somewhere.

These retards just failed in reverse engineering a kub missile and can't even produce a half decent assault rifle yet they think they can build a turbofan:lol::lol::lol:

These retards just failed in reverse engineering a kub missile and can't even produce a half decent assault rifle yet they think they can build a turbofan:lol::lol::lol:

Yawn...more BS from a country which reverse engineers everything from cars to turbofan engines (which apparently have hopeless MTBO & MTBF figures)

It's funny to see these petty thieves boasting about stolen IPs. :lol:

Looks like Indians are able to win American reassurances on Kabari engine.
Are those assurance limited to engine or beyond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom