What's new

Hours after Trump’s Muslim ban, Texas mosque burned to the ground

Need to investigate the cause of fire- it is situated in a peaceful neighbourhood.......

And Muricans have the audacity to lecture others

because it is the muslims from such countries that go around razing trucks into crowds
well, than why the hypocrisy, you just said a minute go its not ban against Muslim
just say it is..

PS:
i dont deny most terrorist acts are done by Muslims, thats because terrorism is defined as attack by Muslims these days lol

but by no definition most attacks are carried out by muslims
nearly all mass shooting in USA are carried by non Muslims
i hope you trust atleast BBC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604
in 2015 472 mass shootings killing ~500 people with 1800 wounded

_85876098_us_gun_terrorism_624_v4.png

mosque fundraising.PNG

They raised about $260,000.00 in six hours with gofundme. Goal is $450,000.00
mosque fundraising.PNG

It's a rural town in Texas. I know it is known to be quite Bohemian but even still, there should have been some situational awareness.

BTW anyone who grew up in the late 90's might recognise it as Stone Cold Steve Austin's hometown. Does that seem like the kind of place one should build a mosque in America?

You could just simply write " I am an idiot", would have sufficed just fine !!!

I live not too far away from there. And it's very close to Houston which has a large Muslim population. It's America. So long as you get the right permits etc... there should be no issue to build a mosque.
There should be no issues but there are obvious issues.

There should be freedom of religion but infact it is a country founded by puritans and Texas is a famously conservative state. I know Victoria is just outside of multi-culti Houston but you should know there was bound to be huge resistance to a mosque particularly in the backdrop of the war on terror.

A bangladeshi intellectual, everyone.

There should be no issues but there are obvious issues.

There should be freedom of religion but infact it is a country founded by puritans and Texas is a famously conservative state. I know Victoria is just outside of multi-culti Houston but you should know there was bound to be huge resistance to a mosque particularly in the backdrop of the war on terror.

America is the greatest country in the world. I reiterate that there is no problem building a mosque anywhere. Despite the intolerance and Islamophobia that is present with some individuals, the vast majority of Americans are a fair and good people.

The laws of the land, up until the recent past, protect all. When there is disagreement, a set of laws are in place and the rule of law is respected.

Case in point, despite this mosque being burned down, the gofundme page has several donations by non muslims.

Additionally, despite the ban on entry of muslims from the seven nations, various groups are attempting legally to challenge it. There are also protests outside JFK airport.

I contend that this is a dark period in the history of the United States but I have great faith in America and Americans.

By the end of Trump era, US will not any more be the most influential country in the world. This is the beginning of the decline of US as the sole superpower.

A partial list of names from gofundme of all the people donated. Thank you to all of them.

$20
Hamayun Imran
1 min ago

More Share
JD
$25
Jill Dash
1 min ago

More Share
$10
Anonymous
1 min ago

More Share
PL
$20
patrick lee
1 min ago

More Share
$100
Anonymous
1 min ago

More Share
LH
$5
Leah Harrell
1 min ago

More Share
$5
Anonymous
1 min ago

More Share
KK
$10
Kristi Kakoliris
1 min ago

More Share
16142866_10154957355006202_4325423594409796685_n.jpg

$15
Liz Humphrey
1 min ago

More Share
JC
$20
Juan Castrence
2 mins ago

More Share
$20
Anonymous
2 mins ago

More Share
AD
$25
Andrea Don
2 mins ago

More Share
$500
Anonymous
2 mins ago

More Share
EL
$100
Erika Lawrence
2 mins ago

More Share
15894453_1630107457294148_5300487619985205340_n.jpg

$10
Theron Ohare
2 mins ago

More Share
OZ
$50
Omar Zidan
2 mins ago

More Share
HS
$75
Hailey Sanders
2 mins ago

More Share
MS
$25
Michelle Swanson
2 mins ago

More Share
AJ
$15
Anonymous j
2 mins ago
We must come together . Division will only lead to chaos.

More Share
SL
$18
Shira Lander
2 mins ago

A few o the Americans are really racist a$$holes, but most of them are really great people.

Not know yet if this was arson, hate crime, electrical fire, or a false flag.

There was also this bit of news from the US not that long ago:

A historic black church in Mississippi was burned and spray-painted with "Vote Trump" and authorities said on Wednesday it was arson and being probed as a hate crime committed one week before the U.S. presidential election.
Mississippi church burned, vandalized with 'Vote Trump'

turned out it was this guy:

Andrew-McClinton_web1-master180.jpg

Andrew McClinton, 45, of Leland, Miss., was charged with arson of a place of worship in the first degree, a felony, a spokesman for the Mississippi Department of Public Safety said. Credit Mississippi Department of Public Safety, via Associated Press

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/mississippi-church-fire.html?_r=0

because it is the muslims from such countries that go around razing trucks into crowds

One indian like you was blabbering about selective amnesia, I can see that happening in you. When your terrorist friends blew up King David Hotel their homeland was not occupied.

One indian like you was blabbering about selective amnesia, I can see that happening in you. When your terrorist friends blew up King David Hotel their homeland was not occupied.

what pointless nonsense. go make like a t-rex and scram till you have something to say

well, than why the hypocrisy, you just said a minute go its not ban against Muslim
just say it is..

PS:
i dont deny most terrorist acts are done by Muslims, thats because terrorism is defined as attack by Muslims these days lol

but by no definition most attacks are carried out by muslims
nearly all mass shooting in USA are carried by non Muslims
i hope you trust atleast BBC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34996604
in 2015 472 mass shootings killing ~500 people with 1800 wounded

_85876098_us_gun_terrorism_624_v4.png

you really don't get the difference? A Muslim ban means no muslims - that is not the case.
Muslims from these select countries is what it covers.
Frankly you guys in Pakistan got lucky - IMO Iran should not have been included and Pakistan should have been considering the preponderance of Pakistan in Jihadi terror, I hope the extreme vetting is fully applied

So who done those must not be extremist christians they r very peaceful so what if they sport Jews who kill Palestine or so what they bombed Iraq ,Libya ,Sirya or Afghanistan and killed almost 5 to 10 million muslims because they r in power so they have right to do so bcz Muslim life have no importance one more reason to to call them extremist they also not involved in ww1,2 and responsible of killing 50 to 60 mln people or may be more sorry I forget to mention my words r illogical bcz the words above and fact actually not happened it's all my illusion

Back
Top Bottom