What's new

Hottest phones to come in 2010

iioal malik...wrong Apple was never the first company to introduce touch for moible phones/OS..Yes other companies are copy cats but not all If you mean copy cat as Apple like designed phones Yes..IF OS No the most popular OS on phones is Android but the stable ones are Apple/Palm/Microsoft though the latest Microsoft 7.0 Win Mo OS is far to advanced will beat Android..

Thanks, but unfortunately, I gotta use my pocketmoney, capped at 15000Rs.
And EVE has a camera, 5 mp. I need a piece without camera. Strictly.

there is no phone in market without camera of such price

why you don't want a camera :tdown: go for cheaper phones like Nokia 1600 if you wish to have no camera

why you don't want a camera :tdown: go for cheaper phones like Nokia 1600 if you wish to have no camera

nokia 3310 is the best for the basic features.

The institute I am doing project in doesn't allows camera:cry::frown:
I need a music phone, have a samsung mobile, plays mp3 but no video and I dont like its features very much.

The institute I am doing project in doesn't allows camera:cry::frown:
I need a music phone, have a samsung mobile, plays mp3 but no video and I dont like its features very much.
really? what are you studying?

I think the best is still a competition between the Storm 2 and the iphone 3G S.

Storm 2 should've supported Multitouch. Its a big flaw, that's costing it to match up with the 3G S

one thing that sux is Storm is avail only from Verizon not ATT :cry: Moreover, iphone beats strom2 in interface smoothness big time.

Nokia 1600 :D

yulk :sick:

any palm lover's here lol ?

:disagree:

------------------------------------

Sony Viaz looks awesome!!

:smitten::smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre is very good, especially with the multitasking.

Appwise is its lacking. Also Palm seems to be a dying company. It might not make the next 5-10 years. Poor multitouch capabilities, no digital compass only add to the problems.

Its a very good competitor, but if it doesn't beat the iphone at anything, then it just doesn't count. Perhaps if it was a whole lot cheaper (like half the price), but its not.

I will have to disagree with you there actually. The Pre’s biggest advantage is its slick interface and actual keypad. The interface is super easy and everything is easy to find. The multitouch is by far one of the best in the industry and with new flash support, the pre realty shines. Removable battery and a turn by turn GPS solution is also a great add-on. The app-store is still new but it already has quite a lot of apps and with a dedicated customer base that palm has always enjoyed, the app store in increasing in size everyday.
This is CNETS review –

one thing that sux is Storm is avail only from Verizon not ATT :cry: Moreover, iphone beats strom2 in interface smoothness big time.

yulk :sick:

:disagree:

------------------------------------

Sony Viaz looks awesome!!

YouTube - Sony Ericsson Vivaz Hands On

:smitten::smitten:
Hi,
Xebex you are so right, Vivaz is HD fone, none of the other companies is offering this technology, Sony has always been ahead of others when it comes to introducing cutting edge technology and innovative features, Walkman phones with ear bud head sets, highest mega pixel camera on a Phone that is Idou 12 mega pixel and now transparent Monochrome Screen on Xperia Pureness, please check it as well it's simply awesome, you can see through its screen, now that's what you call innovation, where as i think Iphone is all about Hype, not to mention its software's issues

The fourth Iphone has been confirmed, not as Iphone 4G, but its being called Iphone HD.

Apple finally completed the iphone. It has a flash, it has a 5 MP camera, its screen res is twice as good - 960 x 640, it has a front facing camera for video conferencing, it finally supports multitasking, it has a 1Ghz multi-core processor - all the perks that can make your phone perform in all areas. Now I just hope they DO support 4G networks, because they have dropped 4G from its name. 4G networks are 10 times as fast as 3G. Of course will not make a big difference to non-US customers in that regard.

Where is my beloved, the awesome HTC EVO4G ?

Ah, here it is :- The Greatest Phone ever, ever !!!

Andorid, WiMax, HDMI out and the glorious screen from the HD2. Nothing more I could ever want.

htc-evo-4g-04-hands-1269376815.jpg

Anybody who hasn't heard of it deserves to die.

Those who haven't can go and check hands on with Engadget

I'm confused these days as I've got a temporary phone since my E71 died and have been controlling my urges to buy the Nexus One, trying to see what price Sprint will bring this phone for. I might buy the N1 next weekend though :)

WP7 is extremely tempting as well but I'm going to go with Android for I believe solely in open source software. Microsoft is allowing only a tad bit of hardware freedom with WP7 phones and on the other hand EVO4G, N1 and Droid depict the freedom with which Android can be used and used superbly.

Open Source FTW !

PS :- Damn, everybody will now know what kind of a fat nerd I am.

Last edited:
I will have to disagree with you there actually. The Pre’s biggest advantage is its slick interface and actual keypad.

No OS beats WebOS when it comes to multitasking. Cards are the smoothest and best application of multitasking ever to be seen. Seen that video with 50 apps running on Pre Plus?

I'm a QWERTY junky and this is confusing as to whether buy a Droid or a N1. Droid is available for 19.95 on Amazon Wireless and as I'm contract free right now, I don't care which network I end up on (although Verizon would be preferable as T Mobile sucks).

Here is the multitasking test:-

In some organizations or Industries such as defence camera phones are strictly prohibited therefore here in US you can see the option of same Blackberry phone model with or without camera!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom