What's new

Hot debate between Maleeha Hashmi & Indian Journalist in Arnab Goswami's Show on Kashmir Issue

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hot debate between Maleeha Hashmi & Indian Journalist in Arnab Goswami's Show on Kashmir Issue

What an idiot this Gaurav charya is.. Qassam sai isme koi sharam hai na koi haya hai.. Aik number ka lanti insan hai kanjar

Why do Pakistani people even go to such stupid shows especially since Indian content is banned in Pakistan and vice-versa. I really wonder at her decision. A self respecting person should never go to any such shitty shows.

Last edited:
Why do Pakistani people even go to such stupid shows especially since Indian content is banned in Pakistan and vice-versa. I really wonder at her decision. A self respecting person should never go any such shitty shows.
Was just about to write whatever you said, its absolutely unnecessary to go to their shows when you know they have the power to mute, kick you out, insult you and your country

Was just about to write whatever you said, its absolutely unnecessary to go to their shows when you know they have the power to mute, kick you out, insult you and your country
As I said ...a self respecting person should never go..

Back
Top Bottom