What's new

Hong kong high school students receive patriotic military training in PLA camps and warships

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Good step in the right direction, Hong kong high school students receive patriotic military training in PLA camps and on PLNA warships in Hong kong.

Hundreds of students sing the Chinese communist patriotic song " Ode to the motherland"

It's a good step in the right direction, China lost the previous generation in Hong kong by allowing western anti China media and education to dominate Hong kong and brainwash Hong kong youth. now we have to redress that grave mistake, whoever wins the minds of the young wins the future.

Good step in the right direction, Hong kong high school students receive patriotic military training in PLA camps and on PLNA warships in Hong kong.

Hundreds of students sing the Chinese communist patriotic song " Ode to the motherland"

It's a good step in the right direction, China lost the previous generation in Hong kong by allowing western anti China media and education to dominate Hong kong and brainwash Hong kong youth. now we have to redress that grave mistake, whoever wins the minds of the young wins the future.

LOL. I saw a South Asian face at about 2:30 singing Ode to the motherland.

1615398099786.png

These teenagers have to know their motherland is China, which is huge, powerful and keeps rising fast to the top of the world, not tiny and weak Britain which is now in the dumps

These HKers are so fucking pathetic to even want to cling on sad, irrelevant England. Never seen a more pathetic, disgraceful, self-hating bunch as these HK worms.

These teenagers have to know their motherland is China, which is huge, powerful and keeps rising fast to the top of the world, not tiny and weak Britain which is now in the dumps
I probably don't feel as strongly about Britain but I do agree it's a good idea for them to be raised patriotic. They're Chinese people living in China. There's a lot to be proud of.

I think PLA should form a trial reserve battalion in HK and recruit mostly from HK police.

Not uncommon in Hong kong, the city has a large foreign community.
These kids sing" Ode to the motherland" , several of them are white and south Asian kids.

In the last days of the colony, Hong Kong accepted many immigrants and refugees, one of the mines buried by the British.

Back
Top Bottom