What's new

Hong Kong delegation of energy experts arrives in Lahore

Captain03

Reaction score
Geo TV Pakistan - Breaking News, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, & Video News
LAHORE: A 14-member delegation of experts arrives here on a 4-day tour to review establishment of alternative energy projects in Pakistan.

The delegation of Independent Power Producers Forum comprises 4 experts from Hong Kong, one each from Singapore and Abu Dhabi and 8 representatives of Pakistani companies.

The delegation will put forward its suggestions regarding establishment of alternative energy projects in Pakistan using gas, coal and solar energy.

i.e the Han Imperials set ashore to 'save' us once again. Mao farts in fun in his grave while his progeny laugh and profit in a system that is the Antithesis of his life and teachings.

Bend over guys and screw over our kind because them Indi's are so scary. Ya know, just cause the Chicoms have a 'problem' with India(circa 1959(gee...guess why))which has been evaporating as quickly as how fast their burgeoning trade relationship is expanding.

Even since the ******'s across border gave the collective finger to Mother Russia while pursuing their grander strategic goals with the US. And guess who's a Tier One ally now?

The Han Godless ChiComs can never be embraced. To do so betrays our insecurity. I still don't think we realize...judging by how so many posts and threads on this fair forum that rely on the P.R.C being our "trump card" . Like in '65 '71, '84, '99?

i.e the Han Imperials set ashore to 'save' us once again. Mao farts in fun in his grave while his progeny laugh and profit in a system that is the Antithesis of his life and teachings.

Bend over guys and screw over our kind because them Indi's are so scary. Ya know, just cause the Chicoms have a 'problem' with India(circa 1959(gee...guess why))which has been evaporating as quickly as how fast their burgeoning trade relationship is expanding.

Even since the ******'s across border gave the collective finger to Mother Russia while pursuing their grander strategic goals with the US. And guess who's a Tier One ally now?

The Han Godless ChiComs can never be embraced. To do so betrays our insecurity. I still don't think we realize...judging by how so many posts and threads on this fair forum that rely on the P.R.C being our "trump card" . Like in '65 '71, '84, '99?

You have issues.

Pakistan is also expanding trade with others, including Japan with no objections from China. The future is about trade, and Kashmir is our issue with India. Once that's settled, trade relations with India should also be given the green light.

Pakistan has a very strategically important location in Asia, and we should make every surrounding country rely on our infrastructure and ports for their economic growth.

There are no such thing as "best allies", but Pak-China come close.

Back
Top Bottom