What's new

Holi greetings via Punjab Police

killeragent

Reaction score
Note before any stupid comment, get it in head that its against law to DRIVE 2 wheeler vehicle without helmet, or do tripling or by under 18 kid. Besides due to negligence and extra "Josh" of the day there is large increase in accidents on this day...SO I APPROVE IT:enjoy:
ENJOY!!!!!

64979557.jpg

12ehk.jpg

10596238.jpg
65285576.jpg

one thing more , most of times police doesnt hit them, just threaten them so that they STOP for Challan or ticket..Those who run, gets their A$$ whipped

Thats outright dangerous the way the police is trying to stop the two wheelers. Must have been many injuries. But yes I am for the enforcement of the law. Good job Punjab police.

Where was this in Punjab btw?

Thats outright dangerous the way the police is trying to stop the two wheelers. Must have been many injuries. But yes I am for the enforcement of the law. Good job Punjab police.

Where was this in Punjab btw?

Jallandhar...Actually these outrageous kids just understand with dandha on their A$$

:laugh: Policemen are just frustrated that they have to sped their holi working.

I dont think Sikhs are enthusiastic about this holiday. Seems more like a Hindu holiday.

And please add that this is India's side of Punjab so people wont confuse it to be Punjab Province of Pakistan.

I dont think Sikhs are enthusiastic about this holiday. Seems more like a Hindu holiday.

And please add that this is India's side of Punjab not Punjab Province of Pakistan.

u seriously don't know about it....u racist.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

anyways.....nice pics!!!!!

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And please add that this is India's side of Punjab so people wont confuse it to be Punjab Province of Pakistan.

Clearly you know nothing about India then :disagree:

Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, Christians, Muslims etc.. play it

Back
Top Bottom