What's new

Hoax? If Mars and other space missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many Western MNCs that produce great quality hardware. They outsource the manufacturing to China. Just because the manufacturing units are located in China, they aren't called Chinese products. The hardware is still called Western even if it is produced by Chinese workers in manufacturing units located in China.

lol why are you so obsessed with China?

This analogy makes no sense

Another reason for suspicion about India's missile and space programmes:

I have never seen any Indian of extraordinary intelligence in real life. I have only heard or read about Indians of scientist's caliber in media television channels, newspapers, magazines, books etc but never in real life. I have been to many technological universities. But I have never seen any Indian worthy of being called a scientist.

I have never seen any Indian of extraordinary intelligence in real life. I have only heard or read about Indians of scientist's caliber in media television channels, newspapers, magazines, books etc but never in real life. I have been to many technological universities. But I have never seen any Indian worthy of being called a scientist.

On the other hand, I see many white tourists in my town. Unlike Indians, most of them look very capable of innovations. Have no illusion. I am convinced that Indian space exploits are all drama. The case rests.

Nonsense. Does this one example show obsession? I just cited it to drive home the point.

The analogy doesnt make sense, in the context of this thread.

No point was driven anywhere.

Was it a hoax? If Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

USA faked the moon-landing in 1969. Did India do the same about Mars and Lunar space missions?

How would you explain that while India claims to travel such enormous distance in outer space but is unable to create products requiring much less ingenuity like military arms and equipments, mobile phones, computers, better trains, nuclear power plants, online social network, medicines, softwares etc?

How would you explain why India is still dependent on crap Russian technology for military items and nuclear power plant? The agreement for Kudankulam nuclear power plant was signed in early 1990s. But then came the dismantling of Soviet Union and the project was suspended for at least a decade. Why couldn’t Indians finish it on their own?

All this gives rise to suspicion. Indians didn’t produce this little above said things. How the hell they achieved Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan?
@Nalini

Was it a hoax? If Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

USA faked the moon-landing in 1969. Did India do the same about Mars and Lunar space missions?

How would you explain that while India claims to travel such enormous distance in outer space but is unable to create products requiring much less ingenuity like military arms and equipments, mobile phones, computers, better trains, nuclear power plants, online social network, medicines, softwares etc?

How would you explain why India is still dependent on crap Russian technology for military items and nuclear power plant? The agreement for Kudankulam nuclear power plant was signed in early 1990s. But then came the dismantling of Soviet Union and the project was suspended for at least a decade. Why couldn’t Indians finish it on their own?

All this gives rise to suspicion. Indians didn’t produce this little above said things. How the hell they achieved Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan?
@sinait

Why are you tagging me??
Is Mission to Mars an achievement, YES, no doubt.
Tag me when India have their own Deep Space Navigation and not depend on their daddy and others for technology.

India cannot even make atomic clocks and here boasting about mission to Mars.
What a Joke of a country, clearly a Clown.

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...clocks-in-space-worry-for-indias-gps-4721918/
Failing clocks in space worry for India’s GPS
ISRO had announced in July last year that all three atomic clocks on IRNSS-1A, the first of the seven satellites that was launched on July 1, 2013, had malfunctioned, rendering that satellite ineffective.
Now, sources associated with ISRO’s satellite navigation programme say four more atomic clocks on the other six satellites are not performing as required.

http://gpsworld.com/3-atomic-clocks-fail-on-1-indian-satellite-replacement-prepped/
3 atomic clocks fail on 1 Indian satellite, replacement prepped

India rockets are also not that reliable as you may want to day dream about.
Don't keep blowing your horns over a rare lucky event.
Remind me of India SUPA POWA after winning ONE Olympic gold ever from their 1.2 billion population.
http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/o...-navigation-satellite-launch-suffers-failure/
Indian navigation satellite launch suffers failure

Do not tag me, I had noticed this thread long ago but do not want to post negatives to spoil your fun.
Is Mission to Mars an achievement, YES.
But not significant enough for me to give praise.
I will leave you to enjoy whatever little achievements India have made.

Last edited:
Why are you tagging me??
Is Mission to Mars an achievement, YES, no doubt.
Tag me when India have their own Deep Space Navigation and not depend on their daddy and others for technology.

India cannot even make atomic clocks and here boasting about mission to Mars.
What a Joke of a country, clearly a Clown.

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...clocks-in-space-worry-for-indias-gps-4721918/
Failing clocks in space worry for India’s GPS
ISRO had announced in July last year that all three atomic clocks on IRNSS-1A, the first of the seven satellites that was launched on July 1, 2013, had malfunctioned, rendering that satellite ineffective.
Now, sources associated with ISRO’s satellite navigation programme say four more atomic clocks on the other six satellites are not performing as required.

http://gpsworld.com/3-atomic-clocks-fail-on-1-indian-satellite-replacement-prepped/
3 atomic clocks fail on 1 Indian satellite, replacement prepped

India rockets are also not that reliable as you may want to day dream about.
Don't keep blowing your horns over a rare lucky event.
Remind me of India SUPA POWA after winning ONE Olympic gold ever from their 1.2 billion population.
http://www.spaceflightinsider.com/o...-navigation-satellite-launch-suffers-failure/
Indian navigation satellite launch suffers failure

Do not tag me, I had noticed this thread long ago but do not want to post negatives to spoil your fun.
Is Mission to Mars an achievement, YES.
But not significant enough for me to give praise.
I will leave you to enjoy whatever little achievements India have made.
Did you even read the post? He wondered, "If Mars and other space missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?" and hence he suspected that the space missions by India were hoax.

@manlion

Did you even read the post? He wondered, "If Mars and other space missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?" and hence he suspected that the space missions by India were hoax.

@manlion
I post only because I was tagged.
It is obvious to all India is unable to create lesser products due to its low industrial and technological capability.
Though India do not have all the capability required to accomplish Mars mission on its own, it is an achievement nonetheless.
If not for overly bragging by Indians, this event could have been celebrated by all.

@amardeep mishra

@Nalini

Why are you dodging this question?

@Nalini

You replied to the Mumbai question. Now reply to this one too.

You want motive? It's in the LAST paragraph of this post. I need not emphasize/elaborate. You should get it in a single sentence.

There are strong reasons to believe that India's civilian space programs and military R&D projects may be non-indigenous or even fake. Indian technology doesn't seem to be about innovation/ingenuity. It is probably about purchasing and managing. The list of misleading red herrings is long. For instance, if India's Mars and Lunar missions are real, why is it unable to invent engines for it's military plane even after so many decades of trying? If Indian space missions are real, why are Indian programmers/coders so notoriously incompetent? Why is India harassed by a tiny country of Pakistan? Please don't cite Western awards and other significant 'recognition' of Indian science & technology. West has it's own agenda and their hyped certificates often don't indicate real merit.

The question is why do Indians do it? Why would Indians fabricate a facade about their science & technology prowess? I can think of two answers: One, to deter nuclear attacks by creating a camouflage of great strength. Two, to make money by siphoning R&D funds. The point they want to convey is: "Since we are capable of making civilian rockets, we are also capable of making effective and functioning nukes. So beware and refrain from using your nukes."

@Nalini

Why are you dodging this question?
@Nalini

You replied to the Mumbai question. Now reply to this one too.

Boss I have other things also to do. PDF is just a waste of time & not my priority. My posts won't earn my living. Yesterday was Sunday & a festival for us. You expect me to dodge my family & celebration to do a post, which is of utter uselessness for me. Is my reply going to change your life.

Anyway about the thread - If you are really an Indian, you need a big vast analytical mind to understand & see things. I see things from facts not from illusions rather than personal reservations, pessimism & hatred.

You need patience to read through my post, since you are asking me, if you want to find answers & understand my post.

When the Britishers left India in 1947, literacy rate of India was 12% only. It's only the past 2 decades the literacy rates rapidly improved which stands now @ 74%. But again this includes basic education. If you consider real literacy as graduates & post graduates, we are still pathetic & far far behind.

Same time during 1940s when we were under British rule, the west had already developed in Science & technology. Literacy rate of European countries & west was around 90% in the 40’s. This is one of the many reasons why these countries developed so fast after 1950 as compare to India because we had not even begun. And remember they didn’t have a baggage like India to carry. We were busy trying to figure out how to unite the country & trying to understand how economics work. Russia could afford to pump in a lot of money to build it's Defense industry 1) because it's a oil rich country 2) It wanted to be ahead of the US. We never had that kind of free money to throw around. Most of our money is hard earned money.

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/...efore-the-british-arrived-tharoor_a_21632939/

It was impossible to catch up to the standard of the west, when you have no money & poverty levels were around 70% when British left. It’s even worse when you have a big country & huge population with different cultures, habits, languages & beliefs. It was difficult to unite a country of such magnitude on a single mission & vision.

Even today we are backward & still suffering in many areas compared to the west & rest. India has 180 million people below the new poverty line, out of the world's 872 million people below the new poverty line on an equivalent basis as of 2013. In other words, while having 17.5% of total world's population, India has 20.6% share of world's poor. This is only people living below 1$, if you take in to a/c, just above 1$ the numbers are disturbing.

With the kind of Governments we have had, who lacked vision & engraved in corruption, it has been a major challenge & even today there is no big change. Majority of our money goes into development, subsidies, Loans to farmers & poor apart from paying interest to our external loans. Just naming a few programs where huge funds are allocated

Skill Development and Entrepreneurship – 3000 Crore
Pradan Mantri Ujwal yojna – 8,000 Crore
BharatNet Programme – 10,000 Crore
Swacch Bharat & Toilet facility - Rs 16,248 crore
PM Sadak yojna – 19,000 Crores
Pradan Mantri Awaz yojna – 23,000 Crore (Housing for all)
Rural Employment Scheme - 48,000 Crore
Digital India Program – 1 lakh crore

Inspite of all these burdens & challenges, we definitely have made considerable strides in science & technology. And we will take minimum 25-30 years to catch up to the standards of the west in almost all areas.

Research & Development needs a lot of disposable money.

US spends 470-75 Billion $ for R & D
China spends 410-20 Billion $ for R & D
EU spends 390 Billion $ for R & D
Japan spends 180 Billion $ for R & D
Germany spends 110 Billion $ for R & D
South Korea spends 100 Billion $ for R & D

The above countries have been doing R & D for last 50-100 years & they had far more money & less troubles than India. India is only starting to allocate a considerable amount towards R & D in the last 10-15 years. Today it stands near 65-70 Billion $ which is still far below many developed countries. It was only around 8-10 Billion $ in 2000. Not to forget a big portion of this money is eaten away by the politicians & top officials of all these Research establishments. Most of these research organisations are Gov.t owned Public sectors.

Most of these corrupt people buy just a few cheap materials, cheap basic research equipments to the people on the ground. Only money for salaries is spared to show these companies are functioning & people are working or projects. Ground reality is they don’t get funds for infrastructure, research & related materials.

Last edited:
Ok now coming to the continuous crying of Pakistanis & many people like you who point out to Tejas & India’s failure. Fighter jets, battle tanks, Jet Engines need timely servicing & spare part replacement.

The Indian armed forces is one of the most corrupt establishment. The problem is due to patriotic reasons, nobody will question the corruption in these establishments. Tejas was successful & ready 2 decades ago.

Did you Know - Global meetings between scientists were forbidden (to Indian scientists), commercial and committed orders were cancelled and professors from our academies were denied visas to attend scientific conferences and political pressures were applied to cancel the projects and programmes.”

Post the 1974 Nuclear test & just after experiencing severe losses from the 1965 & 71 war due to Pakistan's procession of superior fighters & the west not willing to deliver spares or engine, India was very weak & in a panicky situation if China attacked.

In 1983, IAF realised the need for an Indian combat aircraft to replace the Mig 21. In 1984, the Indian government chose to establish the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) to manage the LCA programme. The IAF's Air Staff Requirement for the LCA were not finalised until October 1985. Everything was moving in a very confused delaying pace. However, it also gave the ADA time to better marshal national R&D and industrial resources, recruit personnel, create infrastructure, and to gain a clearer perspective of which advanced technologies could be developed locally and which would need to be imported.

A review committee was formed in May 1989, which reported that infrastructure, facilities and technologies in India had advanced sufficiently in most areas and that the project could be undertaken. Only in 1990, the design was finalised as a small tailless delta winged machine with relaxed static stability (RSS) and control-configuration for enhanced maneuverability. This is also the time India's internal insurgency problems started to gain pace from Khalistan, Maoists, Naxalites, North East, LTTE, etc. To make matter worse in 1991 India faced economic crisis with Balance of payment issues & Soviet Union collapsed.

Between 1996 and 1997, CABS converted the surviving HAL/HS-748M Airborne Surveillance Post (ASP) into a testbed for the LCA's avionics and radar. In 1998 we again face sanctions for critical part imports due to our second nuclear test which again delayed the first flight. The NAL's CLAW team completed integration of the flight control laws by themselves, with the FCS software performing flawlessly for over 50 hours of pilot testing on TD-1, resulting in the aircraft being cleared for flight in January 2001. The automatic flight control system (AFCS) has been praised by all test pilots, one of whom remarked that he found the LCA easier to take off in than in a Mirage 2000. This alarmed the west especially the Russians seeing the sudden progress & increasing pace in the Tejas induction. The Russian friendship which bloomed after the 1971 for their support in BD war made Indians succumb to accept all the terms & conny arrangements of Russians. This is when the exploitation of politicians & Military officials was started by Russia & the west.

Inspite of all the obstacles & hiccups In March 2005, the IAF placed an order for 20 aircraft, with a similar purchase of another 20 aircraft to follow. All 40 were to be equipped with the F404-GE-IN20 engine. In December 2006, a 14-member "LCA Induction Team" was formed at Bangalore to prepare the Tejas for service and assist with its induction into service. But the rejections from the Armed forces started to stall all the progress made by Tejas. With the economy in boom & the Russians who had become so dependent on our money, they had no choice but to buy out all our Military top officials to stop the FOC of Tejas. They even pointed out the faults for the officials to reject. The top officials also got so used to getting kickbacks & huge commissions for pushing deals through, the whole west started exploiting this weakness for all other products imported just to the utter helplessness of HAL/ ADA/ DRDO & even the Gov.t. Russia was taking undue advantage of our loyalty & faithfulness for its selfishness & even blackmailing of selling fighters & arms to Pakistan. Losing Russian friendship kept our previous Gov.t's to stay with Russia.

After Narendra Modi took over as PM, he is trying to put a clamp on all these illegal practices, though it's not easy to get the whole Military under the full control & observation of the Gov.t. He has even took the bold decision of moving away from total Russia's dependency. If not for all these corruption & obstacles, we should not only have completed Tejas deployment but also developed the Tejas MK2 & exporting it by now. Infact we would have developed the AMCA & doing the final tests to clear it for production. Better late than never.

“Wherever we have worked without the option of import --- be it on strategic missiles, nuclear weapons, atomic energy or the space programme --- we have achieved self-reliance. In the super-secret world of electronic warfare, where import is not an option, we have built world-class systems. We should ourselves ban imports, and we will indigenise. Necessity is the mother of invention.”

India is far ahead in Missile technology & will be 100% self sufficient in every part of Missile technology by 2020. India just had a break through in complex seeker technology of Missile.

India produces the world’s best engineers, doctors and innovators, but the problem was the opportunities available here. For instance the number of jobless engineers in India is more than the total population of Sweden. This is the reason most people migrate & the other reason is definitely greener pastures & fatter pay packages, where we lose our best brains.
India produces the 4th highest number of PhD graduates every year.
India is ranked 6th among countries producing most engineers every year, even above China.

Space

Indian space research (ISRO) is the 3rd best in the world.
ISRO unbelievably launched a rocket with 104 satellites on it, highest in the world, While China’s record on this is only 20.
India is the 4th country to put its flag on Moon
India is the 6th country to have it’s own GPS Regional Navigation system
India is ranked 6th among countries with most Military satellites
India is only nation to reach Mars orbit on its 1st attempt. Even China & Japan failed
The IRS (Indian Remote Sensing) system is the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites for civilian use in operation today in the world, with 11 operational satellites.

Pharma

India is the top destination for medical tourism for all high-end surgeries.
India is world's 2nd largest exporter of herbal medicines in the world
India is the largest provider of generic drugs globally with the Indian generics accounting for 20 per cent of global exports in terms of volume.

Automobile –

India is the 4th largest two wheeler exporter in the world.
India is the 5th largest car manufacturer in the world
India in 2015 exported $15.4 Billion worth goods compared to China’s $12.5 Billion despite China producing six times more cars than India.

1. India is going to have the world's 1st advanced thorium nuclear reactor soon. India's nuclear scientists have completed an experimental fast breeder nuclear reactor in Kalpakkam. Our brilliant scientists made use of Thorium instead of Uranium (Uranium 238) as fuel and surprised the whole world. India Leads The World In Thorium Research.
2. India is ranked 4th on our list of 8 countries that produce the most wind energy in the world.
3. World's largest solar plant & park is in India.
4. Worlds largest recycling system of waste materials is in India.
5. India is the world's premier center for diamond cutting and polishing. Nine out of every 10 stones sold in the world pass through India.
6. India ranks 2nd with top Start-ups worldwide behind US.
7. World's 2nd biggest dam is in India.

Last edited:
Boss I have other things also to do. PDF is just a waste of time & not my priority. My posts won't earn my living. Yesterday was Sunday & a festival for us. You expect me to dodge my family & celebration to do a post, which is of utter uselessness for me. Is my reply going to change your life.

Anyway about the thread - If you are really an Indian, you need a big vast analytical mind to understand & see things. I see things from facts not from illusions rather than personal reservations, pessimism & hatred.

You need patience to read through my post, since you are asking me, if you want to find answers & understand my post.

When the Britishers left India in 1947, literacy rate of India was 12% only. It's only the past 2 decades the literacy rates rapidly improved which stands now @ 74%. But again this includes basic education. If you consider real literacy as graduates & post graduates, we are still pathetic & far far behind.

Same time during 1940s when we were under British rule, the west had already developed in Science & technology. Literacy rate of European countries & west was around 90% in the 40’s. This is one of the many reasons why these countries developed so fast after 1950 as compare to India because we had not even begun. And remember they didn’t have a baggage like India to carry. We were busy trying to figure out how to unite the country & trying to understand how economics work. Russia could afford to pump in a lot of money to build it's Defense industry 1) because it's a oil rich country 2) It wanted to be ahead of the US. We never had that kind of free money to throw around. Most of our money is hard earned money.

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/...efore-the-british-arrived-tharoor_a_21632939/

It was impossible to catch up to the standard of the west, when you have no money & poverty levels were around 70% when British left. It’s even worse when you have a big country & huge population with different cultures, habits, languages & beliefs. It was difficult to unite a country of such magnitude on a single mission & vision.

Even today we are backward & still suffering in many areas compared to the west & rest. India has 180 million people below the new poverty line, out of the world's 872 million people below the new poverty line on an equivalent basis as of 2013. In other words, while having 17.5% of total world's population, India has 20.6% share of world's poor. This is only people living below 1$, if you take in to a/c, just above 1$ the numbers are disturbing.

With the kind of Governments we have had, who lacked vision & engraved in corruption, it has been a major challenge & even today there is no big change. Majority of our money goes into development, subsidies, Loans to farmers & poor apart from paying interest to our external loans. Just naming a few programs where huge funds are allocated

Skill Development and Entrepreneurship – 3000 Crore
Pradan Mantri Ujwal yojna – 8,000 Crore
BharatNet Programme – 10,000 Crore
Swacch Bharat & Toilet facility - Rs 16,248 crore
PM Sadak yojna – 19,000 Crores
Pradan Mantri Awaz yojna – 23,000 Crore (Housing for all)
Rural Employment Scheme - 48,000 Crore
Digital India Program – 1 lakh crore

Inspite of all these burdens & challenges, we definitely have made considerable strides in science & technology. And we will take minimum 25-30 years to catch up to the standards of the west in almost all areas.

Research & Development needs a lot of disposable money.

US spends 470-75 Billion $ for R & D
China spends 410-20 Billion $ for R & D
EU spends 390 Billion $ for R & D
Japan spends 180 Billion $ for R & D
Germany spends 110 Billion $ for R & D
South Korea spends 100 Billion $ for R & D

The above countries have been doing R & D for last 50-100 years & they had far more money & less troubles than India. India is only starting to allocate a considerable amount towards R & D in the last 10-15 years. Today it stands near 65-70 Billion $ which is still far below many developed countries. It was only around 8-10 Billion $ in 2000. Not to forget a big portion of this money is eaten away by the politicians & top officials of all these Research establishments. Most of these research organisations are Gov.t owned Public sectors.

Most of these corrupt people buy just a few cheap materials, cheap basic research equipments to the people on the ground. Only money for salaries is spared to show these companies are functioning & people are working or projects. Ground reality is they don’t get funds for infrastructure, research & related materials.
Ok now coming to the continuous crying of Pakistanis & many people like you who point out to Tejas & India’s failure. Fighter jets, battle tanks, Jet Engines need timely servicing & spare part replacement.

The Indian armed forces is one of the most corrupt establishment. The problem is due to patriotic reasons, nobody will question the corruption in these establishments. Tejas was successful & ready 2 decades ago.

Did you Know - Global meetings between scientists were forbidden (to Indian scientists), commercial and committed orders were cancelled and professors from our academies were denied visas to attend scientific conferences and political pressures were applied to cancel the projects and programmes.”

Post the 1974 Nuclear test & just after experiencing severe losses from the 1965 & 71 war due to Pakistan's procession of superior fighters & the west not willing to deliver spares or engine, India was very weak & in a panicky situation if China attacked.

In 1983, IAF realised the need for an Indian combat aircraft to replace the Mig 21. In 1984, the Indian government chose to establish the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) to manage the LCA programme. The IAF's Air Staff Requirement for the LCA were not finalised until October 1985. Everything was moving in a very confused delaying pace. However, it also gave the ADA time to better marshal national R&D and industrial resources, recruit personnel, create infrastructure, and to gain a clearer perspective of which advanced technologies could be developed locally and which would need to be imported.

A review committee was formed in May 1989, which reported that infrastructure, facilities and technologies in India had advanced sufficiently in most areas and that the project could be undertaken. Only in 1990, the design was finalised as a small tailless delta winged machine with relaxed static stability (RSS) and control-configuration for enhanced maneuverability. This is also the time India's internal insurgency problems started to gain pace from Khalistan, Maoists, Naxalites, North East, LTTE, etc. To make matter worse in 1991 India faced economic crisis with Balance of payment issues & Soviet Union collapsed.

Between 1996 and 1997, CABS converted the surviving HAL/HS-748M Airborne Surveillance Post (ASP) into a testbed for the LCA's avionics and radar. In 1998 we again face sanctions for critical part imports due to our second nuclear test which again delayed the first flight. The NAL's CLAW team completed integration of the flight control laws by themselves, with the FCS software performing flawlessly for over 50 hours of pilot testing on TD-1, resulting in the aircraft being cleared for flight in January 2001. The automatic flight control system (AFCS) has been praised by all test pilots, one of whom remarked that he found the LCA easier to take off in than in a Mirage 2000. This alarmed the west especially the Russians seeing the sudden progress & increasing pace in the Tejas induction. The Russian friendship which bloomed after the 1971 for their support in BD war made Indians succumb to accept all the terms & conny arrangements of Russians. This is when the exploitation of politicians & Military officials was started by Russia & the west.

Inspite of all the obstacles & hiccups In March 2005, the IAF placed an order for 20 aircraft, with a similar purchase of another 20 aircraft to follow. All 40 were to be equipped with the F404-GE-IN20 engine. In December 2006, a 14-member "LCA Induction Team" was formed at Bangalore to prepare the Tejas for service and assist with its induction into service. But the rejections from the Armed forces started to stall all the progress made by Tejas. With the economy in boom & the Russians who had become so dependent on our money, they had no choice but to buy out all our Military top officials to stop the FOC of Tejas. They even pointed out the faults for the officials to reject. The top officials also got so used to getting kickbacks & huge commissions for pushing deals through, the whole west started exploiting this weakness for all other products imported just to the utter helplessness of HAL/ ADA/ DRDO & even the Gov.t. Russia was taking undue advantage of our loyalty & faithfulness for its selfishness & even blackmailing of selling fighters & arms to Pakistan. Losing Russian friendship kept our previous Gov.t's to stay with Russia.

After Narendra Modi took over as PM, he is trying to put a clamp on all these illegal practices, though it's not easy to get the whole Military under the full control & observation of the Gov.t. He has even took the bold decision of moving away from total Russia's dependency. If not for all these corruption & obstacles, we should not only have completed Tejas deployment but also developed the Tejas MK2 & exporting it by now. Infact we would have developed the AMCA & doing the final tests to clear it for production. Better late than never.

“Wherever we have worked without the option of import --- be it on strategic missiles, nuclear weapons, atomic energy or the space programme --- we have achieved self-reliance. In the super-secret world of electronic warfare, where import is not an option, we have built world-class systems. We should ourselves ban imports, and we will indigenise. Necessity is the mother of invention.”

India is far ahead in Missile technology & will be 100% self sufficient in every part of Missile technology by 2020. India just had a break through in complex seeker technology of Missile.

India produces the world’s best engineers, doctors and innovators, but the problem was the opportunities available here. For instance the number of jobless engineers in India is more than the total population of Sweden. This is the reason most people migrate & the other reason is definitely greener pastures & fatter pay packages, where we lose our best brains.
India produces the 4th highest number of PhD graduates every year.
India is ranked 6th among countries producing most engineers every year, even above China.

Space

Indian space research (ISRO) is the 3rd best in the world.
ISRO unbelievably launched a rocket with 104 satellites on it, highest in the world, While China’s record on this is only 20.
India is the 4th country to put its flag on Moon
India is the 6th country to have it’s own GPS Regional Navigation system
India is ranked 6th among countries with most Military satellites
India is only nation to reach Mars orbit on its 1st attempt. Even China & Japan failed
The IRS (Indian Remote Sensing) system is the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites for civilian use in operation today in the world, with 11 operational satellites.

Pharma

India is the top destination for medical tourism for all high-end surgeries.
India is world's 2nd largest exporter of herbal medicines in the world
India is the largest provider of generic drugs globally with the Indian generics accounting for 20 per cent of global exports in terms of volume.

Automobile –

India is the 4th largest two wheeler exporter in the world.
India is the 5th largest car manufacturer in the world
India in 2015 exported $15.4 Billion worth goods compared to China’s $12.5 Billion despite China producing six times more cars than India.

1. India is going to have the world's 1st advanced thorium nuclear reactor soon. India's nuclear scientists have completed an experimental fast breeder nuclear reactor in Kalpakkam. Our brilliant scientists made use of Thorium instead of Uranium (Uranium 238) as fuel and surprised the whole world. India Leads The World In Thorium Research.
2. India is ranked 4th on our list of 8 countries that produce the most wind energy in the world.
3. World's largest solar plant & park is in India.
4. Worlds largest recycling system of waste materials is in India.
5. India is the world's premier center for diamond cutting and polishing. Nine out of every 10 stones sold in the world pass through India.
6. India ranks 2nd with top Start-ups worldwide behind US.
7. World's 2nd biggest dam is in India.

Bullshit fantastic stories to cover-up the shortcomings.

Any Tom, Dick and Harry can get engineering degree in India. In fact there are so many engineering colleges in India that many are shutting down due to lack of intake. Even me and my friend have this degree. But we are realistic and hence regard this degree as no better than B.A. or B.Com. No wonder India is notorious for producing world's crappiest softwares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom