What's new

HK journalists kicked out of APEC for shouting at Aquino

Indonesia government must protect their guess, and we are talking about National leaders here, not your average person which you can meet them everyday in Subway. Indonesia government too will kicking out Phill. media if they dare to doing the same thing to Xi Jin Ping like the HK media to Phil. President.

In my opinion, Taiwan and HK should learn from Indonesia and kick out all the inappropriate journalists.

Indonesian, can you teach us how to do that properly? Without triggering anti-Free-Press and Free-Speech protest...especially from the CIA?

All these journalists rant actually cost Taiwan and HK a lot. They disturbed government efficiency and at the end affected our economy and development.

Why are you mad when everyone knows your country is a dangerous place for tourist to visit? Like not pretend okay? You ship banana to us. Typical monkey behavior.

Oh please sell your stupidity some place else. Really calling me names you arrogant fool? Real mature go F yourself if you can't handle the truth.

In my opinion, Taiwan and HK should learn from Indonesia and kick out all the inappropriate journalists.

Indonesian, can you teach us how to do that properly? Without triggering anti-Free-Press and Free-Speech protest...especially from the CIA?

All these journalists rant actually cost Taiwan and HK a lot. They disturbed government efficiency and at the end affected our economy and development.

Oh please save it to someone who care's just man up admit it and move on.

Oh please sell your stupidity some place else. Really calling me names you arrogant fool? Real mature go F yourself if you can't handle the truth.
What? Again why, my Filipino friend, are you mad at me for speaking what everyone thinks of your country as a very dangerous place for tourism? Recently, even your ally, USA, is warning their citizen about visiting the southern part of your country. And this is common place to get kidnap.

What? Again why, my Filipino friend, are you mad at me for speaking what everyone thinks of your country as a very dangerous place for tourism? Recently, even your ally, USA, is warning their citizen about visiting the southern part of your country. And this is common place to get kidnap.

Again not your friend and yes they do but the rest of the country is safe and growing so what's your point? you arrogant fool If your trying to sell your stupidity again its not working because you know only what your government tells you heck tourism has grown 5x in the last 3 years heck we are booming so again go sell your stupidity someplace else you stupid arrogant fool

You don't waste time to that racist troll who always get banned here.

I always consider myself as a sample as a good behaved member in this forum. Unlike those racists and low IQer who always speak nonsenses, lying and slandering around and laugh at people's death.

I'm such a bloody nice guy, feel good man.

I always consider myself as a sample as a good behaved member in this forum. Unlike those racists and low IQer who always speak nonsenses, lying and slandering around and laugh at people's death.

I'm such a bloody nice guy, feel good man.

Yup your real mature troll face tell me what significances is you so called post which by the way nobody ask your arrogant fool to the topic at hand? tell me that genus?

That's because in these countries life is cheap and you cut your throat cut for just saying nonsense, hell people will gut you for fun

Vergel Bico Becomes Second Journalist Killed In Philippines In A Week

Well, Indonesia is an ex-dictator country. No wonder if the journalism culture there is kind of passive and coward.

HK and Taiwan is well-known to have the best free press and the freest in the world.

I can understand if Indonesia feel shock at the time, because never saw the real free press in the work.

Your proud of this Sh*t? Any self respecting parent would loath to have offspring the likes of these. If they got so much balls go to Beijing and protest where its counts. One trip to the labor camp and these jokers be begging to be shot

Godamn idealist sitting on their ivory towers thinking they're the bomb because they flipped a finger Christ

@Kolaps waiting for your list of SEA Chinese tycoons that have mettle to foreign powers, just give me one family that you know of. Should be easy

After the East Asian economy crisis, half of these families wealth now owned by the Westerners.

With a genius plan and then rob all the hardworking with huge discount!

Singapore don't have a free press and free speech culture as free as HK, Taiwan, and US.

We have freedom to mock and make fun our leaders. In my opinion, you people should feel shame!

Students’ humiliation of Hong Kong’s chief

leung4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't know given that I'm from Singapore. Btw any progress on the below?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolaps View Post
After the East Asian economy crisis, half of these families wealth now owned by the Westerners.

Wouldn't know given that I'm from Singapore. Btw any progress on the below?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolaps View Post

Try search google with: The impact of the Asian crisis on diaspora Chinese tycoons

Shocking!

I also heard Samsung Electronic is owned by Westerners too.

Back
Top Bottom