What's new

HIV infections reduce in India, increase in Pakistan: UN Report

I would think twice shaking hands with you!
You would never get a chance. I never extend my hands out to shudras or aboriginals. And I suspect you are both. Rest of your post I will reply later.

urbanization hits more in Pakistan
Urbanization rates in Pakistan are already the highest in South Asia bar the tiny microstates. Pak 39%. India at 32%

You would never get a chance. I never extend my hands out to shudras or aboriginals. And I suspect you are both. Rest of your post I will reply later.

Urbanization rates in Pakistan are already the highest in South Asia bar the tiny microstates. Pak 39%. India at 32%
Ignore the Indiots. In many respects Pakistan is a much better country than India is, less poverty, better income equality etc.

In Pakistan you don't have extremely rich billionaires and then dirt poor illiterates like in India where the wealth distribution is so messed up.

Good to know that you have broader view and you look things in deeper sense. And since you take it normally at 7 times, then figures turn more worrisome for Pakistan. My understanding is that for next decade or so the figures will climb drastically for Pakistan and reason would be more detection of HIV patients as heath care reaches more people. Secondly the poor economic conditions would limit the amount of funds needed to educate and channelize resources. As urbanization hits more in Pakistan either due to poor agricultural returns or due to good opportunity in CPEC region, there would be rise HIV cases. And somewhere the poor education setup and missing of basic SEX education at school level is also reason for poor awareness and precautions.
You are an idiot. Urbanization in Pakistan is the highest in South Asia.

Ha ha coming from sore looser....burn and more burn....Even you people want medicine, still depend on India for disease like AIDS, as India makes 80 per cent of the drugs used globally to combat the deadly disease.

Your country worth making nothing, other than brainless people like you...
You are bloody idiot. Haha, got burned by the BBC article didn't you.

India also has more poor than Sub-Saharan Africa. lol.

Agree, and I expect it to grow more with decline in agriculture and due to more job opportunities in line CPEC belt.

Do you have special affinity towards `idiot` word? i am worried if thats what your friends call you.
You can make your points without trying to prove yourself being one.

Agree, and I expect it to grow more with decline in agriculture and due to more job opportunities in line CPEC belt.

Do you have special affinity towards `idiot` word? i am worried if thats what your friends call you.
Well if you behave like one I will call you one. ;)

Well if you behave like one I will call you one. ;)
I am sorry if thats how world has been treating you.
There is always chance to improve upon, feel free to ask for help.

Ignore the Indiots. In many respects Pakistan is a much better country than India is, less poverty, better income equality etc.

In Pakistan you don't have extremely rich billionaires and then dirt poor illiterates like in India where the wealth distribution is so messed up.

You are such a brain less that Urbanization cannot always consider as the progress of the country.It also tell you that other parts of the country are not prosperous and livable.Look at your balochistan province which covers almost 1/3rd of the country and a more a very underdeveloped areas.So they have to go city for better living or facility.

In fact in kerala can consider a whole state as urban area in which you can go any place in the state including village and live in a decent life.In fact good homes and many rich people can be find in village areas unlike your country where village people more or less poor people.Every village area has all the required facilities like ATM's,banks,hospitals,schools etc. S literally no urbanization required in kerala for better living and can understand Urbanization always not a scale for development.

Now look at the Nasa image you brainless guy and just see how far India deveoped every length and breadth of a country and how far your country limited to Punjab,northern parts and sindh.So your population is mainly accumulated on those having illumination.India is over all bright even when 23% land area of india covered with forest and your country very just few stretches here and there even when 3% land area covered with forest.So even you do not have forest, no one literally lives there(i am not telling any, but very less) still less illumination.All these shows how far pakistan is underdeveloped with regards to India..

a1.jpg

@Kaptaan

No he try to be too over smart.When they run out of argument or get defeated, they insult others.When they insult others, you can understand that you won the game, simple as that...

Tommorrow all afghani's can live in kabul and tell that they are more urbanized than pakistani's..:D

You are such a brain less that Urbanization cannot always consider as the progress of the country.It also tell you that other parts of the country are not prosperous and livable.Look at your balochistan province which covers almost 1/3rd of the country and a more a very underdeveloped areas.So they have to go city for better living or facility.

In fact in kerala can consider a whole state as urban area in which you can go any place in the state including village and live in a decent life.In fact good homes and many rich people can be find in village areas unlike your country where village people more or less poor people.Every village area has all the required facilities like ATM's,banks,hospitals,schools etc. S literally no urbanization required in kerala for better living and can understand Urbanization always not a scale for development.

Now look at the Nasa image you brainless guy and just see how far India deveoped every length and breadth of a country and how far your country limited to Punjab,northern parts and sindh.So your population is mainly accumulated on those having illumination.India is over all bright even when 23% land area of india covered with forest and your country very just few stretches here and there even when 3% land area covered with forest.So even you do not have forest, no one literally lives there(i am not telling any, but very less) still less illumination.All these shows how far pakistan is underdeveloped with regards to India..

View attachment 487802

@Kaptaan

No he try to be too over smart.When they run out of argument or get defeated, they insult others.When they insult others, you can understand that you won the game, simple as that...

Tommorrow all afghani's can live in kabul and tell that they are more urbanized than pakistani's..:D
Listen Indiot, Most Afghanistanis don't live in Kabul or industrialized cities for that matter.

Stop making idiotic arguments which hold nothing.

Regards. ;) :D :lol:

I am sorry if thats how world has been treating you.
There is always chance to improve upon, feel free to ask for help.
No that is how you have been behaving. ;)

Listen Indiot, Most Afghanistanis don't live in Kabul or industrialized cities for that matter.

Stop making idiotic arguments which hold nothing.

Regards. ;) :D :lol:

No that is how you have been behaving. ;)

Chottu thumko itnabi akkal nahi he qya ? You don't know an example i put , you don't understand any sense !

Indians are more and more self pleasing them selves shince shurgical shtrikes and preparing to conquer Pakishtan with help of tejash and brahmosh....that reduced the infection rates considerably

While Pakistanis are now liberal now and fcking every thing in sight especially indians

Being called P_A_K_I by those White Britons must have drilled so much insecurity that you have to display superiority on online forums to soothe and balm those insecurities. Understandable. However, my unwillingness to shake hands, is purely based on hygiene or the lack of it. Sorry, regardless of how you want to put it, those hands are a health hazard.

Being called P_A_K_I by those White Britons must have drilled so much insecurity that you have to display superiority on online forums to soothe and balm those insecurities. Understandable. However, my unwillingness to shake hands, is purely based on hygiene or the lack of it. Sorry, regardless of how you want to put it, those hands are a health hazard.
I don't find P A K I offensive. PAK means pure. Yes I am a pure person.

Thank you Indiot!

Cow Urine ? Rape crisis ?

Well, why are you mad at Indians just because HIV is rising in Pakistan ? Or do you see a connection between the two ?

Share the Source of this Topic

India has the third-highest number of people living with HIV in the world with 2.1 million Indians accounting for about four out of 10 people infected with the deadly virus in the Asia—Pacific region, according to a UN report.

The report by UNAIDS, the United Nations programme on HIV/AIDS, said that 19 million of the 35 million people living with the virus globally do not know their HIV—positive status and so ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 will require smart scale—up to close the gap.

The first—ever UNAIDS ‘Gap Report’ said after sub—Saharan Africa, the region with the largest number of people living with HIV is Asia and the Pacific.

At the end of 2013, there were an estimated 4.8 million people living with HIV across the region.

Six countries - China, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam - account for more than 90 per cent of the people living with HIV in the region.

“India has the third largest number of people living with HIV in the world — 2.1 million at the end of 2013 — and accounts for about 4 out of 10 people living with HIV in the region,” the report said.

It said HIV treatment coverage is only 36 per cent in India, where 51 per cent of AIDS—related deaths occur.

In India, the numbers of new HIV infections declined by 19 per cent, yet it still accounted for 38 per cent of all new HIV infections in the region.

The proportions of people who do not have access to antiretroviral therapy treatment are 64 per cent in India.

In Asia and the Pacific, the number of AIDS—related deaths fell by 37 per cent between 2005 and 2013, the report said.

India recorded a 38 per cent decline in AIDS—related deaths between 2005 and 2013. During this period, there was a major scale up of access to HIV treatment, it said.

At the end of 2013, more than 700,000 people were on antiretroviral therapy, the second largest number of people on treatment in any single country.

In India, HIV prevalence among female sex workers dropped from 10.3 per cent to 2.7 per cent but it increased in the states of Assam, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh, the report said.

(Source: UN GAP report)

I don't find P A K I offensive. PAK means pure. Yes I am a pure person.

Thank you Indiot!
That word was used to describe certain people as lesser human beings. If you like it.. you like it but yeah there is nothing "pure" in the racial slur.

There is about 130,000 people with aids in pakistan

There are 2.1 to 2.3 million in india

Whilst india is 7 times larger in population then Pakistan, it is about 20 times larger in HIV population

Please dont compare us, its not even close
It all depends on how many people are approaching to get diagnosed....

Does pakistan have any such programs like naco of India?

I agree problems in Pakistan is nowhere near as problematic as it is in India.
There must be some special reason why India is among the role model of development and Pakistan is role model of economic failures.

Just wonder if the problems in India gets resolved, how much difficult it would be for Pakistan. Unfortunately, India is working hard on solving core issues, where as Pakistan is still busy in figuring out whats happening.
Don't derail the thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom