What's new

hitlist of anglo/american imperialism,biggest threat to pakistan

I dont believe in webster as always he is against my theory. But fun to watch this guy.

Do you think ISI hasnt even this much groundwork to allow US drone attacks in pakistan. Pakistan to me has a military backup. The moment govt collaps or becomes dumb military takesover the country immdiately.
Breaking the pakistan by destablizing central govt is what I am hearing from Navaz Sherif time.
These are the type of ppl who starts speculating things and trying to get personal benitits and publicity.

I dont believe in webster as always he is against my theory. But fun to watch this guy.

Do you think ISI hasnt even this much groundwork to allow US drone attacks in pakistan. Pakistan to me has a military backup. The moment govt collaps or becomes dumb military takesover the country immdiately.
Breaking the pakistan by destablizing central govt is what I am hearing from Navaz Sherif time.
These are the type of ppl who starts speculating things and trying to get personal benitits and publicity.

i completely dissgaree with you friend

i completely dissgaree with you friend

What do you disagree on?
U think by placing more more US military in the country could break the PAKISTAN in two 4 peices? OR ISI.Military is so dumb and watchout this ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom