What's new

Hitler was right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherdil76

Reaction score
"I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but I left some of them alive so you will know why I was killing them..."
[Adolf Hitler; Mien Kampf]

... and time is proving Hitler's was right and West realised that even before, that is why they, very tactfully relocated them from europe to middle east. now the whole world has seen what they did to innocent people of Gaza but no country has raised her voice against zionist's brutality rather western media tried its best to cover up by hiding the facts.

please visit the following link to see glimpse of what evil zionist have done to innocent, i am sorry but due to image size restriction i could not upload the whole lot so saved as pdf at following link

http://laurenstephens.net/uploads/c36c6c63c7.pdf

and please always keep this mind that zionist evil nexus is now rapidly growing, i hope you already know who would be their likeminded friends

but shame on us Muslims we are still fragmented and thats exactly the enemies Islam want... wonder when we will unit to stand as one against all the odds

Attachments

• nazism_VS_Zionism.jpg
    nazism_VS_Zionism.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 365
Yes, previously I used to think of Hitler as a crazy cruel racist who had been so much obsessed with the imaginary Nordic race... But now particularly after the birth of the rogue zionist state Israel, I support that crazy cruel racist's treatment to jews. He could have wiped out the whole jews race and today we do not need to see the massacre of those helpless Palestinians...
We need to learn from that that whenever you have the opportunity to eliminate zionists of any type, (for example those one south indian empire), just do you job sincerely and completely....

I am fairly certain Mein Kampf was written before WW2. Did someone add final touches to the book?

that was true about the editing part.

There's a lot of Holocaust revisionism going on, at least on the internet.

I do think Jews were targeted, but then again, weren't Slavs untermenschen, Gypsies untermenschen.

The first rule of war is demonizing your enemy.

Even the Americans were probably untermenschen to the Germans, even though many were probably of Germanic origin.

hahah hahhaa funny RPA1 will u repeat this OMG for Americans as well???Will you use OMG for British what they did in africa in first/second world war raping women etc???
The most evil persons is BUSH SR+JUNIOR, followed by Jewish nation and than followed by Hitler...What Hitler did was right so that these jews don't claim Germany as their own country and name it Israel..:)try to understand u dumb they needed a breeding ground at home nest to name it Israel they failed in germany so Israel was created in arab land. Just give full powers to jewish lobby and see United states of Israel instead of America..
Incase u are forgetting the history Muslims always protected Jews in holy land in Palestine but for some weird reason instead of thanking Muslims they shake hands with Christians and turned over to slaughter Muslims...this is really weird.

Islam does not encourage the destruction of jews or christians or any other belief.
Infact, it is not allowed, as we mustn't harm Jews, even though alot of them support completely wrong ideals and have caused many deaths among our Muslim brothers.
No matter how much I want the Zionists to be taught a good lesson or two, it is up to only Allah to decide what their fate is.
In the end, he decides what will happen to the sinners.
By saying Hitler did the right thing basically means that you are going against your own fundamental values of Islam.
Nobody knows, it is up to our dear Lord to decide who what and where.
Don't support the killing of Jews, we Muslims are better then that, have pity for them, try and show them the true ways, you can try and rectify them or tell them they're wrong, but don't harm them, they will eventually come across their own faith, perhaps by that time, it may be too late for them.
That's the beauty of Islam, the simple fact that we do not need violence or anything else to secure our position in this world, by showing respect towards other beliefs and people and by also being moderate makes Islam a true guidance for anyone who is willing to embrace it.

i infact intended to get the Nazi SS division tatoo on my neck he only kill 6million jews damn he left so much work remaining

i infact intended to get the Nazi SS division tatoo on my neck he only kill 6million jews damn he left so much work remaining

Good idea, with your brown skin, you should join the Aryan Nation here in the states. There's and yours idelogy would be like two peas in a pod.

P.S. "Warning" bleach your skin before you join.

Best of regards.

Good idea, with your brown skin, you should join the Aryan Nation here in the states. There's and yours idelogy would be like two peas in a pod.

Best of regards.

opps ! my skin color is fairly white :victory:

omg

do u guys know what hitler did?

was the most evil person EVER

i wouldn't do what he did to even my worst enemy

and the only people that support him are really stupid trashy people

nobody likes racist people

I couldn't agree more
Further to that ,anyone whos Muslim either is not really a muslim as ISLAM FORBIDS SUCH VOILENCE and should really meet a the Nazi and see how much voilence they would portray on them.

Let me tell you there are Jews out there that have spoken against Israel attacks on Lebanon in 2006 and the Palestine crises, and are protestin the Zionst state of Israel.

Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism
True Torah Jews Against Zionism
Jews against Israel - Manfred Gerstenfeld

Good idea, with your brown skin, you should join the Aryan Nation here in the states. There's and [yours idelogy would be like two peas in a pod.

Best of regards.

Excuse me its your Idelogy that fits perfectly with the Nazi cause
I mean, same sign and that you have issue of dark skin in India aswell.

When have you met a black guru ?

Warining please don't assinuate that Islam suugest racism WITHOUT PROPER RESEARCH.

This might all very well be true.

But the number of Jews that were killed at Auscwitz has officially been revised from 4 million down to 1.1 million. That too by the Aushwitz Museum.

If that's the case where are the other 3 million?

You can see how inaccurate this all could be.

All we have of certainty is Mein Kampf, and big segments of that were the work of other people it would seem.

There were horrors of course. Though a lot is made of the Jewish angle. One wonders if the Jews were treated on a par with the Slavs then would Israel have ever been formed?

opps ! my skin color is fairly white :victory:

Now, you know very well FAIRLY WHITE is not going to cut it. Bleach your skin bud, and go have a field day with your buddies.

Regards

Excuse me its your Idelogy that fits perfectly with the Nazi cause
I mean, same sign and that you have issue of dark skin in India aswell.

When have you met a black guru ?

Warining please don't assinuate that Islam suugest racism WITHOUT PROPER RESEARCH.

So this comment is no where close to racism:

I hope thats a joke cus if you do You just did what the Zionist, Islamaphobes, Bush Lover, Muslim Killers always wanted :
ISLAM = Nazim

Well done to show so much support for you Umer.

And to put a point here is you Nazi brother who want kill all Msulims :

Neo Nazis threaten to kill all Muslim at International World Cup The Anti-Jihad Pundit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom