What's new

History of Pakistan Air Force

Thank you very much for the videos, and very well done, Air Cdre. (Retd) Murad Khan. Just so you know, we thank you, your colleagues, your students and the entire PAF for your vigilance and dedication for the protection of Pakistan. Rest assured, if and when the time to fight comes, I and my friends here will not only be behind the Pakistani Armed Forces, but beside them every step of the way.

YOYO DAWGS

i found a US report that talks about air dominance capabilities of various contries. They talk a lot about china russ and india. Pak is also mentioned somewhere.

Pretty AWESOME

by the way it also says: "IAF in the past decade has established an admirable record of professionalism and capability."

india is the only AF that got this praise. nice job IAF:agree:

I'll give u the link when my 15 posts are over
How is it related to this thread?You need to create a new thread for that in Indian Defence Section.Well, PAF Do get a lot of praise but frankly we don't want to start dick measuring contest in this thread.You can check out quotes about PAF here http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...tan-air-force-international-media-quotes.html

i am trying to use up my posts. morover I cannot put it in india sectio alone bcos this report talks about All major AF of the world.

I just said that in this report, IAF is the only AF that was praised as capable and professional. that link of urs, its about 65 wars. except 4 chuck yeagers report i have not read them from their sources. So they cud be made up.
Morover I have not seen any current commendations for the paf? If i m wrong can u send me the links?
Yes, IAF is the only Professional and capable force in the world.Brits, Americans, Pakistanis, IDAF are already getting training from IAF Commanders.
:yahoo:

long live pakistan, long live paf, long live dear murad khan sir!:enjoy::agree::smitten:

every soldier does his job.
in war, soldiers are killing each other but bravery is appreciated by enemy as well. like say "we are doing our job and they are theirs."
no matter what will be result of war, there are heroes on both side and these pilots are no different from them:agree:

Yes Sir Murad had done tremendous job and is doing by giving us valuable info, images and videos.. thank you once again sir

Yes Sir did a splendid job in the past and is doing now and provide us valuable information, pictures and videos, to people like me and gets us charged

Sir Murad!

Please also tell us about the stories of
1) Red Dragons
2) Rattelers
3) Arrows??
Why such teams do not exist today except for "sherdils"

Back
Top Bottom