What's new

History Made - Russian Spymaster visits Pakistan, gets access to Gwadar Port.

Bro i doubt anyone would have made fun of you for saying that Russian want to join CPEC or that they are interested in The project. Perhaps you are mixing it with those claims like "PAF is surely getting Su35, it is CONFIRMED" thing that people (for example myself) had objections to. :)
The habit of reporting rumors and speculations and things you HEAR as FACTS is what create the doubts. :)
What confirmed is PAF is looking for a third 4.5th Generation platform and two strongest candidates are SU-35 and EuroFighter. One of them would come soon INSHALLAH.

Thats not just a port... That's a Honey ..
And it'll attract our neighbours too.. Sooner or later .. If they put their ego aside..

Welcome Putin...!!

tmp0XLrWB.jpg

Where are those people who were making fun of me when I was telling that Russia wants to join CPEC. I can't remember exactly but there were several members who were busy making fun of me. So are you still going to doubt me or what ?
@Arsalan @Horus @Path-Finder
Pak Russia relations are improving since long ,I mean from last 10 to 13 years silently ,the first indication of this was 10 years ago when armed forces did a operation against Chechen extremists in Queta, that was the beginning
Though legally... And a bit late.. Russia eventually got access to warm waters of Baluchistan... !!!

See.. How the table turns... :enjoy:
Ya ,this time with love,

Last edited:
As I predicted. Russia is feeling pressure on its western flanks from Europe and America. It needs an alternate route for its trade and economy. Linking up with CPEC is ideal situation for them and most cost effective way as the infra is already made by Pakistan and China, they just have to use it.

As I said, CPEC will become a resounding success when other powers to be are lured into it with on the basis of mutually beneficial inter dependencies.

Interestingly, the sign posts on KKH already got Russian on it. So definitely, its been in making for a long time. I am however surprised as to why FSS chief visit was kept under wraps.

Truck_on_the_kkh.jpg

That is a very positive move. Later after peace deal in afghanistan, the western route of cpec can be extended through afghanistan to russia. similarly we can extend the road network from gwadar to iran and up to turkey and europe. Its a win win for every sane country in the region. We will definitely not discuss jealous bitches india and arab countries :D :P
Great syed taha wajahat

Back
Top Bottom