What's new

Hindustan for Hindus, Pakistan go to hell is mantra at Durga Vahini camp

Chanting "Hindustan is for Hindus. Pakistan can go to hell!" on their way to home, Durga Vahini dressed in white salwaar kameez (pyjamas and long tunics) and saffron-colored dupattas (scarves).

Good! Now form these highly motivated damsels into a terror group and send them into Pakistan! :D

If they have the LeT/JeM, we have the Durga Vahini!! Yay!! :girl_wacko::yay:

As long as Pakistan has the likes of Hafeez Saeeds and Dawoods, they should not talk against any such happening in India with high Morals..
it was not a show of high morale- it was a warning against a bomb waiting to explode- but you already are in denial as i said before-
you want a priest to tell you that you have snakes in your house- when all you have to do is look- :lol:-

Look at them would you say no to them.? :smitten:
durga-vahini.jpg

durga-vahini[1].jpg

future terror-ritas- :lol:

it was not a show of high morale- it was a warning against a bomb waiting to explode- but you already are in denial as i said before-
you want a priest to tell you that you have snakes in your house- when all you have to do is look- :lol:-

wed18.png

How many terrorists apprehended from the Durga Vahini? How many bomb blasts, kidnappings, beheadings - any such statistics? How many criminal activities, gang violence incidents, rioting etc?

Hindi Hindu Hindustan
Mullah bhag pakistan
Never heard of this. Written in poor taste though. Reminds me of Kashmiri slogans during the 'intifada'. Don't repeat this again.

Well all this Hindu nationalism but dressed in Pakistani /Afghan dress, confusion at its best.

People haven't heard the most popular saying/slogan of 80's and 90's?

Don't tell me what to say or what not to say but this slogan changed India for the better.

Back
Top Bottom