What's new

Hindus were never converted to Islam at the point of sword says Azam Khan

what about muslim girl marrying other religioun men, is it considered as a relation between a woman and a man or he needs conversion?

my gf is muslim and a pakistani, there was resistance from her relatives specially the cousin brothers, that i am not a muslim or not suitable etc, but I threatened them back.. by saying ek baar india le gaya to zindagi bhar beti ko dhundte reh jaoge. I also face little resistance from my side, but that was not due to religion but nationality .. now no one has objection from my side.

He is right 99 % converted with choice may be 1 % were forced Indonesia and Malaysia are Muslim majority countries no Muslim Army went there. Islam is the fastest growing religion in west they are all converting with choice not by force

there are lot of trends in the west,people in the west have no social controls,they oscillate between extremes.

getting sloshed and doing drugs like crazy at one end and joining ISIS all of a sudden and dying like rats in registan.

all of this is a passing phase.

i know what is zakat,but giving free food to anyone is not going to help especially from a government point of view.An individual doing charity is different.

Back
Top Bottom