What's new

Hindus to get First Temple in Islamabad

forget the left just why should we be striving to be merciful to hindus when our hindu enemy state next door is content to elect a butcher like modi, stop kashmiri muslims from friday prayers or effect muslim halal food because of their own pagan beliefs
So you think Pakistan should murder and discrimininate minorities because Modi is like that? How is Pakistan then any better place than Modis India, if it too starts to discriminate minorities?

To all those Pakistanis crying about why not just join India. Stop being melodramatic, you guys sound like hindu extremists who are pissed at indian muslims who barely make 10% of of their population. 800 hindus in Islamabad is good enough reason to have their own mandir.

is there any reason we should embrace liberalisation when liberalism across the world is in retreat

Maybe because these minorities are Pakistani? As much as you and I? If not more? Your countrymen? Your brothers?

Issue was; there were plenty of temples in Rawalpindi; a city literally 5 minutes away from Islamabad. Hindus are a very very tiny community in Islamabad and live primarily towards Rawalpindi; They've been using the temples in Rawalpindi; why are they demanding a new temple in Islamabad?

Because it is their right?

What happened to Islamic Republic Of Pakistan? Not against Hindus practicing their religion but cmon we can't permote shirk. Our later generations could be in these temples.

Please do not subscribe to this utterly moronic, un-Islamic, inhumane, illogical and un-Pakistani notion any further. How would you like me to explain the idiocy and absolute cruelty in your comment? Through Islam? Through Pakistan? Through basic human rights? Or through common sense?

If you are so insecure about your coming generations and/or your religion then you should first take a good hard look at your own belief system.

I can think of one: That it would be consistent with the religious and historic traditions of Islam.

The Prophet Muhammed, (Peace and blessings be upon him), guaranteed religious tolerance, wherever he established the Islamic faith. It's a noble tradition. I've always admired that about Islamic history.

Thank you. But it is more than just a tradition. The security of non-muslim lives, property, beliefs, freedom and interests is inbuilt in the religion. Even the term used to describe them, Zimmi, means the protected ones.

So it means there should be no problem having temples in Mecca and medina and people with weak faith can go there too just because it's personal? Why even give a chance to such shirk? Especially in the city which is name after Islam and country created in the of Islam? What did we even partitioned with India?

Because the religion prescribed that non-Muslims not be allowed in that particular holy region. Not anywhere else, not even in the rest of Arabia that was being ruled over by the Prophet (PBUH). And this was done only after there were no non-Muslims left there, they were not thrown out. You cannot make these things up just because you're insecure.

And we gained independence to protect our own interests, not to ascribe to the same practices that we wanted to protect ourselves from. Please educate yourself. You people are the ruin of this country. The chance to shirk is given by God himself; "There is no compulsion in religion". You dare blaspheme, dear Muslim?

My question is what's the point of creating a Muslim state if we are raising up temples? Why name it Islamic republic of Pakistan based on Quran and sunnah? Who's being hypocritical here me or you? First remove Islamic republic then raise a temple. Pakistan is my 1st home lived there many years and I'm as much Pakistani as anyone else on this forum. I was born there and spend 3 4 months a year there. Its none of your concern what am I doing here and I'm not giving no lectures like you showing me useless maps.
USA is a democratic country which means everyone can practice their religion/cultures. While Pakistan is based on religion Islam. Idols and temples contradicts Islam and destroy the two nation theory. We might as well merge with India and stop spending billions on our defense if that's the case so the poor can be fed.
Learn a difference between democracy and Islam.
Next time don't make no personal comments regarding me. What I do is none of your concern and making personnel comments calling me a hypocrite just shows your weakness and desperation when one can't win an argument. A trait Indians possess.

Kindly go and educate yourself on the rights that non-Muslims hold under Islamic law in an Islamic State, which btw we are not. And while you're at it do also read up on exactly why Pakistan was made.

This isnt about minorities goddamn it, its ia about the truth and false hood, muslims are sanctioned by Allah to build.mosque's where ever they want cause this world belongs to Allah and islam the only truth, we shouldnt allow a mandir to be built in islamabad for worship of false gods, the mandirs which are already present in pakistan should be dealt with woth respect but no new ones should be allowed to be built, this isnt right, rights of minorities mean safety of life, employment, property etc, christians can build as.many churches as they want cause they arent pagans so can jews but hindus??, absolutely not cause they are pagans and that isnt tolerable...

It is hilariously ironic that the very thing which you pretend to protect by these actions is the one that stands against you the strongest in doing such.

O bhai he(saw) himself broke idols in kaaba, no hindu should be forced to convèrt but having idols in public places is not acceptable in a muslim state, the same does not apply to christians or jews, they can have thier churches cause they believe in oneness of Allah but paganism is not acceptable on sny account, why did prophet( pbuh) broke idols of kaabah then??, are u implying that u know better tham him( saw)??

You are completely ignorant to history or are purposefully blind to it. The Prophet (PBUH) only broke those idols because the Kabaa was originally and always a mosque. He (PBUH) did not go about destroying temples or idols anywhere else.

No ahmadi is targetted here, ahmadis are amongst the richest people in pakistan, would they be this rich if they were persecuted, they are afforded all rights, the only thing is that they are declared as nonmuslims and that is totally justifiable as they refute a very basic pillar of islam, dont spread disinformation...

Except that they are arrested or killed for practising their religion under the "blasphemy laws". Most of them hide their religion fearing for their safety. Because ignorant minds such as your's take it upon themselves to do God's bidding.

Jinnah : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinnah_family : Gujrat : Hindu Convert
Iqbal
: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapru : Kashmiri Pandit : Hindu Convert
Bhutto
: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutto_family : Rajasthan : Hindu Convert
Sharif
: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharif_family : Amritsar

Pakistan is basically collection of Hindus who converted. And these people claim they are a different race. LOL

So now Hinduism is a race? Or are you declaring that the whole of subcontinent is/was occupied by a single ethnicity?

Jinnah wanted to rule a country, he knew with Nehru its not possible, so he demanded a separate country.

Right, right, right, right...............so when Nehru offered him the first Prime minister-ship of a united India, I guess Mr. Jinnah must have heard him wrong to have refused it. Or must have then when he signed the agreement for a united India only to have Nehru refuse it. I think it was Nehru who wanted Mr. Jinnah to rule a country.

All most all Pakistanis are converts, either through sword or they embraced islam themselves during sufism. The only way any Pakistani can even remotely have Persian or Arab background is, purden my words, but through massive raping of women during Mughals, and Mongoloids invasion.

So Arab genes were spread by Mughals and Mongoloids raping Hindu women......tell me how did this miracle happen where a non-Arab race was able to spread Arab genes?

Even if there's no caste system , Islam have sects, and its far more violent and hatred filled than Caste. Sunni's fighting with Shia's, Ahmedis are even not given respect, then there are bohra's, Sufi's whose songs actually spread islam in the subcontinent, Khawarjis, deobandis, barelvis, etc

Sects have no sanctioning in the religion, in fact they are out rightly not allowed.

Also, kindly google what a Khawarji is.

So you pretty much never have any idea of what you're talking about?

One doesn't need imam when Quran clearly states everything upfront. We possess same brain and intellect as the imam sahibs. Now I do believe in minority having their rights to practice their faith but a capital city which represents Islam of Islamic republic shouldn't have any idols. I understand that many teachings of Islam aren't being followed by muslims in the capital but shirk is something on a whole different level. We have to leave our personal views aside regarding this matter and let Quran speak because it's law is above our views.

Where in the Quran does it ever state what you are asking us to do? You do know that adding or ascribing false statements to the Quran or the religion is blasphemy? Which under your "Islamic Republic of Pakistan's" law is punishable by death? Mind you, not by any Islamic law.

The above explains why a large proportion of Pakistanis have a strong resemblance to Middle Eastern peoples.

Wrong in no way modern Hindus/Indians/Sikhs are different than Pakistanis. There's a reason why this is called Indian Subcontinent, because we all look more or less same. There may be a few here and there who would look like Arabs or Mongoloids, since I told you, massive rape happened during Invasion. This argument is mostly done by Qureshis and Syeds, followed by Pushtuns, all of which came from India itself. You can still find them in India even today. All you need to do is google there background and read about it, and don't be a blind follower.

Kindly study modern genetic studies done on the different ethnicities of Pakistan. We are a mix of a very many different distinct ethnicites, some indigenous to the inhabited land and, to a lesser extent, some foreign. No matter how hard you wish, we are not Arab descendants nor are we from any homogeneous gene pool which spanned across the subcontinent. Heck even modern day Indians aren't ethnically homogeneous. It is such a vast study, given Pakistan's and India's insane ethnic demographic, that it's impossible to post it here. Funny how you think Pakhtoons originate from modern day India. Stop producing "facts" out of your behind.

So you think Pakistan should murder and discrimininate minorities because Modi is like that? How is Pakistan then any better place than Modis India, if it too starts to discriminate minorities?

No their is a strain within Pakistan that wishes for Pakistan to embrace liberalism and become more liberal

A few years ago this was a valid viewpoint a free society should accommodate a variety of views

But the world is changing you have a increasing list of right wing bigoted popularist politicians and parties in or pushing for power

Liberalism is beginning to wane

So as the west lurches to the right and becomes more intolerant of muslims why should the Muslim world including Pakistan with millions of minorities including christian, hindu or other continue to push down this liberalism route that has become increasingly detested by western populations

I hope day doesn't comes when we'll be supporting night clubs, gay bars , dance clubs in our country like this in name of liberalism .

No their is a strain within Pakistan that wishes for Pakistan to embrace liberalism and become more liberal

A few years ago this was a valid viewpoint a free society should accommodate a variety of views

But the world is changing you have a increasing list of right wing bigoted popularist politicians and parties in or pushing for power

So as the west lurches to the right and becomes more intolerant of muslims why should the Muslim world including Pakistan with millions of minorities including christian, hindu or other continue to push down this liberalism route that has become increasingly detested by western populations

Liberalism is becoming a curse .

We pakistanis shouldn't forget what we are and what's our ideology . We are different from West , we've different beautiful moral culture . Just because West is shining these days doesn't mean we third world should follow their morals . We don't have any base for liberalism . Our people are not ready then how can the liberals and seculars want to impose their liberalism in our minds .
If we want to do something different like this then it should be in accordance with our culture and religion .

Maybe because these minorities are Pakistani? As much as you and I? If not more? Your countrymen? Your brothers?

Because it is their right?

Please do not subscribe to this utterly moronic, un-Islamic, inhumane, illogical and un-Pakistani notion any further. How would you like me to explain the idiocy and absolute cruelty in your comment? Through Islam? Through Pakistan? Through basic human rights? Or through common sense?

If you are so insecure about your coming generations and/or your religion then you should first take a good hard look at your own belief system.

Thank you. But it is more than just a tradition. The security of non-muslim lives, property, beliefs, freedom and interests is inbuilt in the religion. Even the term used to describe them, Zimmi, means the protected ones.

Because the religion prescribed that non-Muslims not be allowed in that particular holy region. Not anywhere else, not even in the rest of Arabia that was being ruled over by the Prophet (PBUH). And this was done only after there were no non-Muslims left there, they were not thrown out. You cannot make these things up just because you're insecure.

And we gained independence to protect our own interests, not to ascribe to the same practices that we wanted to protect ourselves from. Please educate yourself. You people are the ruin of this country. The chance to shirk is given by God himself; "There is no compulsion in religion". You dare blaspheme, dear Muslim?

Kindly go and educate yourself on the rights that non-Muslims hold under Islamic law in an Islamic State, which btw we are not. And while you're at it do also read up on exactly why Pakistan was made.

It is hilariously ironic that the very thing which you pretend to protect by these actions is the one that stands against you the strongest in doing such.

You are completely ignorant to history or are purposefully blind to it. The Prophet (PBUH) only broke those idols because the Kabaa was originally and always a mosque. He (PBUH) did not go about destroying temples or idols anywhere else.

Except that they are arrested or killed for practising their religion under the "blasphemy laws". Most of them hide their religion fearing for their safety. Because ignorant minds such as your's take it upon themselves to do God's bidding.

So now Hinduism is a race? Or are you declaring that the whole of subcontinent is/was occupied by a single ethnicity?

Right, right, right, right...............so when Nehru offered him the first Prime minister-ship of a united India, I guess Mr. Jinnah must have heard him wrong to have refused it. Or must have then when he signed the agreement for a united India only to have Nehru refuse it. I think it was Nehru who wanted Mr. Jinnah to rule a country.

So Arab genes were spread by Mughals and Mongoloids raping Hindu women......tell me how did this miracle happen where a non-Arab race was able to spread Arab genes?

Sects have no sanctioning in the religion, in fact they are out rightly not allowed.

Also, kindly google what a Khawarji is.

So you pretty much never have any idea of what you're talking about?

Where in the Quran does it ever state what you are asking us to do? You do know that adding or ascribing false statements to the Quran or the religion is blasphemy? Which under your "Islamic Republic of Pakistan's" law is punishable by death? Mind you, not by any Islamic law.

Kindly study modern genetic studies done on the different ethnicities of Pakistan. We are a mix of a very many different distinct ethnicites, some indigenous to the inhabited land and, to a lesser extent, some foreign. No matter how hard you wish, we are not Arab descendants nor are we from any homogeneous gene pool which spanned across the subcontinent. Heck even modern day Indians aren't ethnically homogeneous. It is such a vast study, given Pakistan's and India's insane ethnic demographic, that it's impossible to post it here. Funny how you think Pakhtoons originate from modern day India. Stop producing "facts" out of your behind.

I never said Pakistanis were Arabs. I said a lot of Pakistanis LOOK Middle Eastern. india maybe an ethnically diverse nation but those indian ethnic groups are completely different to the ethnicities that make up Pakistan. A Pathan or Pakistani Baloch would be completely alien to someone from central/southern india.

Islam is not liberal by choice but liberal by nature. Whatever the world turn out to be, true Islam will remain tolerant to minorities and difference of opinion. As someone mentioned here long before the west Islam had given the people their rights.

No their is a strain within Pakistan thaS wishes for Pakistan to embrace liberalism and become more liberal

Sorry, to say but you are woefully ignorant of the teachings of your and our Messenger صل للہ علیہ وسلم
He said,
"Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud).

Go read about the Life of the Messenger before you say these regretful things. Our criterion is Allah and His Messenger not our subjective ideas.

I never said Pakistanis were Arabs. I said a lot of Pakistanis LOOK Middle Eastern.

I meant the not so rare claim by Pakistanis of being Arab. I won't even start on the Syeds.

india maybe an ethnically diverse nation but those indian ethnic groups are completely different to the ethnicities that make up Pakistan. A Pathan or Pakistani Baloch would be completely alien to someone from central/southern india.

No doubt. Not just the Pakhtoons and Balochs. The Kalash, Kalami, Yidghas, Khowars, Burusho, Wakhi and Hazaras, to name a few, as well. Then there's a matter of how similar are the similar ethnicities with India's? Are the Punjabis anywhere close to the Banglas? Or the Sindhis to the Tamils?

to all the indian retards
islamabad has only 800 hindus living who come from other areas to work ...

All other areas where there are hindu communities, they already have mandirs and all
even i grew up in an area with a few mandirs allover the place...

Dubai Emir gave a temple to Hindus.....I think there are enough Hindus in Pakistan to be given a new temple.

Good work!

Congratulate to Pakistani Hindu barothori of new temple in Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom