What's new

Hindus and Mainstream Indian Media Spread Fake News of Pakistani Parents Locking Graves of their Daughters to Avoid Rape

UP and Uttarakhand tantric Babas are frauds.

Your Tayya's son (your cousin)must be knowing black magic too.
My taaya didn't have a son. One of the main reasons he hated our a*s. His father only had one child i.e my taaya.

While the rest of the family is hardworking, these father-son duo had nothing in the top attic. Bunch of losers. So, they thought best to make our lives hell too.

When my father's taaya died, my father found his jantri i.e. book of spells and destroyed it.

Magic is not evil. It can be used for good or bad. If it is used against good people it will backfire. But if it is used against bad people ( bajwa or mian shariff) there is no harm

Magic is strictly forbidden in Islam. Good or bad. Some who does magic no longer remains a muslim and it liable to be killed, wajid-ul-qatal (like sar tan se juda) That means it's no ordinary sin.

its like the special spritual forces.. even Pakistan SSG are drinking the blood of snake !

That's essential stuff in order to summon jinns into soldiers who a part of the brutal BAT force

When my father's taaya died, my father found his jantri i.e. book of spells and destroyed it.
Why did he do that? He could have donated that book to the local library.

Magic is strictly forbidden in Islam. Good or bad. Some who does magic no longer remains a muslim and it liable to be killed, wajid-ul-qatal (like sar tan se juda) That means it's no ordinary sin.
I am not a Muslim. People of other faiths should be allowed to practise magic.

It’s for black magic purposes. The reason being the, taweez is buried deep into the graves as it can’t be so easily broken.

As someone who was a cultural Muslim until two years, only to become a practicing one after discovering my in laws in Pakistan and some other folks there trying to destroy my marriage, I became religious and discovered Islamic solutions to this issue. I was shocked at widespread black magic is in South Asia.

Indians are vile people who are not evolved enough to be considered modern human.

Back
Top Bottom