What's new

Hindus and Mainstream Indian Media Spread Fake News of Pakistani Parents Locking Graves of their Daughters to Avoid Rape

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
this is very bad news

it should not be done like this

----------------

however, why the final resting places are having the locks ? (I am not saying it is for the this purpose)

however, why the final resting places are having the locks ? (I am not saying it is for the this purpose)

Some people are afraid that bones etc of their dead might be used for black magic and hence these locks

However it is a very rare instance and 99.99% graves have no such locks

------------------------------------------------
I have done the google investigation and following links are coming in my search:

^the source is coming from Pakistan

140415-cannibals-620a.jpg

^the AMERICAN source

^the UNITED KINGDOM source

------------

however, in INDIA ALSO THEY ARE DOING.. for the purpose = reach god by the DARK SIDE

------------------------------------------------
I have done the google investigation and following links are coming in my search:

^the source is coming from Pakistan

140415-cannibals-620a.jpg

^the AMERICAN source

^the UNITED KINGDOM source

------------

however, in INDIA ALSO THEY ARE DOING.. for the purpose = reach god by the DARK SIDE

Very old news

Same kind of incident from India from this month

this is very bad news

it should not be done like this

----------------

Some people are afraid that bones etc of their dead might be used for black magic and hence these locks

However it is a very rare instance and 99.99% graves have no such locks

Can confirm. Black magic practices.

Last year, my father found a taweez (scroll) with a crude drawing on a jinn (with horns and shit) and some symbols and a curse with someone's name buried shallow in my grandfather's grave. Thinking back, that person and their family had been facing illness and trouble for a long time too.

Just this Friday (day before yesterday), we found a mixture of dhulli maash ki daal, sugar and rice, in a corner of my grandmother's grave.

There has been an increase in such incidents here recently

Last year, my father found a taweez (scroll) with a crude drawing on a jinn (with horns and shit) and some symbols and a curse with someone's name buried shallow in my grandfather's grave. Thinking back, that person and their family had been facing illness and trouble for a long time too.

Just this Friday (day before yesterday), we found a mixture of dhulli maash ki daal, sugar and rice, in a corner of my grandmother's grave.

Yup. Jahil awam doing this nonsense is very common. The person doing that to grave of your grandfather is not a Muslim anymore by the way

But still I never saw these padlocks on graves here in Karachi. I visit graveyard every now and then to offer fatiha for my loved ones but never saw anything like this

Very old news

Same kind of incident from India from this month

yes, I have said only just before prior to your post

they are doing here also

the necrophilia and the necrophagy both

the AGHORI is believing.. everything is come from god

therefore, he is eating the dead animals and the dead humans also, sometimes also eating his own flesh and excreta also

this hollywood hero is also having the power of force of DARK SIDE !!

Anakin_Skywalker_RotS.png

Do you know any legit black magic practitioners? Share their social media handles if possible.

Pir Gaji Shah’s cat gets a shrine in Sindh
this is too much and very beautiful thing

showing the loving to pet cats and dogs

even my family is giving the rituals and spiritual send off to the cats and dogs both from respect and love for SOUL of cat and dog who have ENRICH the life for you :)

my one muslim friend has hold the funeral and burials of him pet turtle as per ISLAMIC RITES

Do you know any legit black magic practitioners? Share their social media handles if possible.
you must go in varanasi SHIVA full moon

if you are having the CLEAN HEART, they are teaching and showing the little bits, but not full

if you are making fun, the the REZA ASLAN IS HAPPENING TO YOU AND THEY WILL THROW THE EXCRETA ON YOU !!!

The person doing that to grave of your grandfather is not a Muslim anymore by the way
Trust me. I know. My own taaya (abbu's cousin) and his father before him (abbu's taaya) were OG jaadugar's. And their main target was us. (hasad and all) Allah's blessing and a lot of Quran khwani saved us.

But still I never saw these padlocks on graves here in Karachi. I visit graveyard every now and then to offer fatiha for my loved ones but never saw anything like this
Same. First time I am seeing padlocks. But, I live in a village and people visit graveyards regularly. I assume this would be in urban areas.

I knew two. Both are 6 feet under in the physical realm and with a 6ft hot iron rod up their *** in the spiritual realm. See my post above. 👆

you must go in varanasi SHIVA full moon

if you are having the CLEAN HEART, they are teaching and showing the little bits, but not full

if you are making fun, the the REZA ASLAN IS HAPPENING TO YOU AND THEY WILL THROW THE EXCRETA ON YOU !!!
UP and Uttarakhand tantric Babas are frauds.

Trust me. I know. My own taaya (abbu's cousin) and his father before him (abbu's taaya) were OG jaadugar's. And their main target was us. (hasad and all) Allah's blessing and a lot of Quran khwani saved us.

Same. First time I am seeing padlocks. But, I live in a village and people visit graveyards regularly. I assume this would be in urban areas.

I knew two. Both are 6 feet under in the physical realm and with a 6ft hot iron rod up their *** in the spiritual realm. See my post above. 👆
Your Tayya's son (your cousin)must be knowing black magic too.

Magic is not evil. It can be used for good or bad. If it is used against good people it will backfire. But if it is used against bad people ( bajwa or mian shariff) there is no harm

Back
Top Bottom