What's new

Hindu Terrorist Organization "Shiv Sena" members takes the oath to divide Pakistan in 40 parts

That was not good. Allah created them also. Whatever they are, they are indeed Allah's creation. I humbly suggest you that, you should apologize for your extreme words against those people.
If you want to do something against them support your own groups like they are supporting their own.
But insulting them is no good.
They are God's Creation?? More like God's mistake :lol:
There should be no remorse or sympathy shown to these sadists.

They are God's Creation?? More like God's mistake :lol:
There should be no remorse or sympathy shown to these sadists.
They will move further away from us sir , let them come near us, let them see themselves what really we are. Let us tell us that Pakistan is India's protection against western attackers, who always attacked India after crossing the areas what now are called Pakistan. Let us make it clear that Pakistan is "China wall" of India. The people who are trying to break Pakistan, are, basically after India herself.
Nafrat sirf gunah se, gunahgar se nahi.

Lol. Good with the titles. Also tell me if even Pakistan has declared them as terrorists? At best can be labelled as political goons .
We should come out of politics and raised voice against shiv sina activities to divide Pakistan.

They torn Pakistan map into pieces and say to each other "See we divide Pakistan" lol comprehending :crazy:
Hahaha exactly this what they can do.

I am from Maharashtra and I am well informed about the organizations like "Shiv Sena" , "MNS" & RSS. If anybody really need a real information and not the propaganda then do ask I will be more than happy to reply

I am from Maharashtra and I am well informed about the organizations like "Shiv Sena" , "MNS" & RSS. If anybody really need a real information and not the propaganda then do ask I will be more than happy to reply
now don't tell that video was fake

Its just empty rhetoric by an irrelevant right-wing regional party
Not irrelevent if you enjoy being part of government in Mahrastra but but yes still limited and full of anti pakistan stuff.

Not irrelevent if you enjoy being part of government in Mahrastra but but yes still limited and full of anti pakistan stuff.
They should just focus on development of state rather than waste everyone's time and money on non-sense matters

They should just focus on development of state rather than waste everyone's time and money on non-sense matters
I don't think they learnt their lesson when BJP won elections single handedly. It will have to carry ancestral baggage of NDA.

I don't think they learnt their lesson when BJP won elections single handedly. It will have to carry ancestral baggage of NDA.
BJP is good enough on its own. Don't know why they are allied with these bigot right-wing clowns

Lal krishna advani and his suppoters
Hmm right I forgot. Anyways, alliance with these Hindu nationalist parties with their silly antics is really damaging BJP's image, with Pakistanis calling it Hindu extremist organization and our honourable PM a Hindu bigot even though its not true and he is quite secular. Hope BJP gets rid of these burden soon

Back
Top Bottom