What's new

Hindu Terrorist Organization "Shiv Sena" members takes the oath to divide Pakistan in 40 parts

Lol. Good with the titles. Also tell me if even Pakistan has declared them as terrorists? At best can be labelled as political goons .

Now where is PM Modi who said INDIA Want Peace this the way of Peace why he not take action against this Terror Organization ?

With all due respect I have never ever seen any race of humans as ugly, physically repulsive, genetically inferior and horrible as these creatures. No wonder they hate Pakistan. I feel like vomiting as soon as I see these sub-human creatures. At least they are publically saying what most indians think.

Can PDFers stop showing images of the world's most ugliest and sub-human race please. I feel like vomiting while having my bank holiday custard and cake.
That was not good. Allah created them also. Whatever they are, they are indeed Allah's creation. I humbly suggest you that, you should apologize for your extreme words against those people.
If you want to do something against them support your own groups like they are supporting their own.
But insulting them is no good.

As far as i know shev sena people are the guys whose match stick like legs are coming out of little pants and they carrying most of the time jharoo and dreaming of conquering the world with it :haha:.

you will get no new accomplisments and you will make your self comfortable by watching the old pics even india will break into 100s :cheers:

Indian Government is giving them military style Training to safroon chaddies
denfence-training-district-thursday-undergoinng-hindustan-participated_741b8bf8-2318-11e6-86a8-6aa3f93e5d3e.jpg
denfence-training-district-thursday-undergoinng-hindustan-participated_bf047b20-231d-11e6-86a8-6aa3f93e5d3e.jpg
denfence-training-district-thursday-undergoinng-hindustan-participated_4701e134-2319-11e6-86a8-6aa3f93e5d3e.jpg
denfence-training-district-thursday-undergoinng-hindustan-participated_15ef5bc6-2319-11e6-86a8-6aa3f93e5d3e.jpg
denfence-training-district-thursday-undergoinng-hindustan-participated_ddadce5a-2318-11e6-86a8-6aa3f93e5d3e.jpg
denfence-training-district-thursday-undergoinng-hindustan-participated_d824b3e0-2318-11e6-86a8-6aa3f93e5d3e.jpg
denfence-training-district-thursday-undergoinng-hindustan-participated_ce40d606-231d-11e6-86a8-6aa3f93e5d3e.jpg

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...nd-dal-camp/story-QLlwP08Y5VBrhyYnpEd1gM.html

The RSS has enjoyed sympathy in the Indian government especially from the BJP. It proves that South Asia has a problem when dealing with fanatics from the majority religion. Till recently even we failed to strongly punish LEJ cadres though thank God Malik Ishaq is rotting in hell.

There are controversial articles in law, delays in slow moving courts and apathy from officials involved when terrorists from the majority are sought to be punished. Babu Bajrangi and Malik Ishaq cases have much in common. Malik Ishaq in a filled courtroom called shias kaffir and what not. Babu Bajrangi has an entire video confession and is still deeply supported by communals in India.

Before some familiesfrom Hyderabad migrated there was a case of killing and burning of muslims outside the Andhra Pradesh High courts. Not a single killer of muslims on that fateful day have been punished. Furthermore property taken from us by Hindutvas is still in their possession.

PAKISTANFOREVER said:
With all due respect I have never ever seen any race of humans as ugly, physically repulsive, genetically inferior and horrible as these creatures. No wonder they hate Pakistan. I feel like vomiting as soon as I see these sub-human creatures. At least they are publically saying what most indians think.

Can PDFers stop showing images of the world's most ugliest and sub-human race please. I feel like vomiting while having my bank holiday custard and cake.

Spot on! .. Except starting with 'with all due respect'. They are not deserving of it.

Back
Top Bottom