What's new

Hindu temples of Pakistan ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened Omar ?? we're still waiting for your proof or atleast some explaination on the claim made by you. :)

And where is my answer???

If India would have used force, the The people who were involved would have lost there lives all teh way which Includes Muslims.... The mosque could have been saved, but we value Human Lives....

but Muslims in India dint consider to opt for pakistan, But there are pakistani Hindus seeking refuge in India... this proves very well that India is a secular country :)

Well killing people isn't the only way which state forces it's writ. It is included among those ways through which a state applies it's authority. It is not the only way. The fact is "secular" state of India was really caring for the sentiments of it's "secular" citizens and thus did nothing to save the mosque. Or else a lot could have been done. This is something which every one expects from secular states.:)

Well killing people isn't the only way which state forces it's writ. It is included among those ways through which a state applies it's authority. It is not the only way. The fact is "secular" state of India was really caring for the sentiments of it's "secular" citizens and thus did nothing to save the mosque. Or else a lot could have been done. This is something which every one expects from secular states.:)

If it were so why did judiciary accept there Plea??? Why did they take another counter afvidavite after the case hearing??? and where is my answer Areesh, are there any Indian Muslim who left India to Pakistan as a refugee?? If you cannot answer it, then stop asking questions, You do not know about your own country, learn it and then question others

what happened Omar ?? we're still waiting for your proof or atleast some explaination on the claim made by you. :)

And oh yea, you bharatis keep your indian muslims we dont want our cities to be flooded with indians. And take the hindus of Pakistan too if you want them. Happy? Less population in Pakistan, better for Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:

And oh yea, you bharatis keep your indian muslims we dont want our cities to be flooded with indians. And take the hindus of Pakistan too if you want them. Happy? Less population in Pakistan, better for Pakistan.

HAhaha, Annoyed Piece of artwork are you Mr....

didnt I say , you dont have anything to say on this.....see here you are again..with muslims leaving India at time of partition as an answer for your claims.

And oh yea, you bharatis keep your indian muslims we dont want our cities to be flooded with indians.

of course we will..infact you should get this perfectly set in your mind, that Indian muslims themselves would never want to go to pakistan...unlike Pakistan hindus who want to come here.hope this keeps your ego in check.

what a pathetic try by Indian Hindu media to create hatred against Pakistan.

The last time when i visited India i have visited your Indian temples as picnic spot being thronged by hundreds of visitors natives as well as foreigners.

this is laughable when its in India its tourism and when it comes to Pakistan it becomes something of criticism.

Bharatis you need to come up with something logical your orange propaganda is shaming you further

of course we will..infact you should get this perfectly set in your mind, that Indian muslims themselves would never want to go to pakistan...unlike Pakistan hindus who want to come here.hope this keeps your ego in check.

We Pakistanis dont want your indian muslims in our Pak Sarzameen. We had enough of the indian muslim refugess traitors like Altaf Hussain who just wants to destroy Pakistan. Take them back to india too.

As for Hindus of Pakistan, if they all are crazy about going to India then why didn't they all left to India by now. There are still more 3 million Hindus in Pakistan (the largest minority religious group in Pakistan), why haven't they all left to India by now?

what a pathetic try by Indian Hindu media to create hatred against Pakistan.

The last time when i visited India i have visited your Indian temples as picnic spot being thronged by hundreds of visitors natives as well as foreigners.

this is laughable when its in India its tourism and when it comes to Pakistan it becomes something of criticism.

Bharatis you need to come up with something logical your orange propaganda is shaming you further

I wouldn't mind if you guys saw Hindu temples as tourist spots, and took care of them, rather than leaving them in shambles to rot.

Exterminated??? We have Our defense Minister a Christian, Our Prime minister a Sikh Our Vice president a Muslim ,our President a Hindu,India's biggest industrial empire TATA and Godrej are of Parsi's .... Do you see anything un common for a Secular Nation??? And If you meddle with History I have Lots to talk about every one then, and then we both would get Exterminated from PDF...

that is not the yardstick to measure plight of minorities in India. a Sikh PM doesnt help in mitigating the grievances of Sikhs for 84 massacre of their fellows by Hindus.

A Christian defence minister has no role in mitigating the violence against Christians by Hindu militants.

A Muslim President failed to stop massacre of Muslims by Hindu extremists. they are stilled under the axe.

If you take minority people for few ceremonial posts that is aimed at branding and selling Indian name to the world.

We Pakistanis dont want your indian muslim in our Pak Sarzameen. We had enough of the indian muslim refugess traitors like Altaf Hussain who just wants to destroy Pakistan. Take back them to india too.

THIS IS FOR THE MUSLIMS LIVING NOW IN PAKISTAN WHO LEFT INDIA FOR PAKISTAN....SEE THIS COMES FROM A PAKISTANI FOR YOU PEOPLE..ENJOY.:)

-----thanks Omar, for spiling the beans.;)

As for Hindus of Pakistan, if they all are crazy about going to India then why didn't they all leave to India by now. There are still more 3 million Hindus in Pakistan (the largest minority religious group in Pakistan), why haven't they all left to India by now?

just 3 millions and many of them want to leave...why they havent left I dont know. But as far as Indian mulsims are concerned, no one of them wants to leave India inspite of the no. of India mulsims being many times more than the Hindus in pakistan .

I wouldn't mind if you guys saw Hindu temples as tourist spots, and took care of them, rather than leaving them in shambles to rot.

your own temples in India are used as picnic spots so dont even tell me you mind it or not thats not important.

as far as historical sites in Pakistan be it from any era are in bad shape thanks to our pathetic officials

that is not the yardstick to measure plight of minorities in India. a Sikh PM doesnt help in mitigating the grievances of Sikhs for 84 massacre of their fellows by Hindus.

If you take minority people for few ceremonial posts that is aimed at branding and selling Indian name to the world.

Yes, you are correct. A few individual posts are not a correct yardstick to measure the plight of minorities in a country. That yardstick has to be the decreasing percentage of minorities in Pakistan since independence.

your own temples in India are used as picnic spots so dont even tell me you mind it or not thats not important.

as far as historical sites in Pakistan be it from any era are in bad shape thanks to our pathetic officials

Yup, that's not important. As long as people mix in religion with an outing, what's wrong with that? We are not as hardline as you are.

Its not important as long as Hindus in there have no issue with it. but if they have any problems withthos temples beinh used as picnic spots then it should be stopped. Now I can see Hindus in Pakistan have a problem with the temples being in a bad condition..so its important that they be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom