What's new

Hindu temples of Pakistan ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it??? Now give me a proof where 8% Indian refugees control Your Karachi as claimed by you, Give me the link and I will give you this super secret link...

I dont need your super secret link. Its so annoying how obsessed you Indians are about Pakistan and Pakistanis when we Pakistanis want absolutely nothing to do with you people. And you know as much as I do that Pakistani Muslims rather seek refuge in the poorest country on earth, Afghanistan, and starve than seek refuge in India.

I can thank almighty Allah for not having the same kind of "secularism" which you believe in. I really like the way you have the gall to post in this thread even being a fan of Pundit Ji and RSS.

:)

Believe me the gall you mentioned is nothing in front of the gall with which you guys say Hindus are treated properly in Pakistan when they make a beeline for Indian citizenship and the gall with which you speak for Indian Muslims when they themselves thank Allah for not landing in Pakistan and suffer the consequences :lol:

I dont need your super secret link. Its so annoying how obsessed you Indians are about Pakistan and Pakistanis when we Pakistanis want absolutely nothing to do with you people. And you know as much as I do that Pakistani Muslims rather seek refuge in the poorest country on earth, Afghanistan, and starve than seek refuge in India.

your obsession with india is far more than it can be imagined...so much so, that you also carry a signature about India trying to show it in bad colours. Now tell me what am I doing in pakistani forum...lol.

Lol, You show Your Obsession and In return Blame us for it?? Lol, But the New Yorkian Pakistanis feel Proud In Calling themselves Indians After that failed Bomb Plot, May I know the reason, why they feel proud??

My Country poor??? Yes Ofcorse, We are not a 1st world Nation like Pakistan, Forgive us for not being able to be as Competitive as Pakistan :lol:

Believe me the gall you mentioned is nothing in front of the gall with which you guys say Hindus are treated properly in Pakistan and the gall with which you speak for Indian Muslims when they themselves thank Allah for not landing in Pakistan and suffer the consequences :lol:
But still my gall is nothing in front of your gall since with all your pathetic support for RSS and pundit ji you are still "secular". I hope you didn't lend this gall from Pundit ji himself. He also had the gall to kill the father of the nation. He had too unnecessary gall. ;)

:D
You can believe what ever you want about your country about Believe it to be safe heaven even when muslims are killing fellow muslims and the Minorities on an Everyday basis , what have we to loose from it? we only gain a few friends from pakistan who take Refuge under the secular country called India....

Obviously I can believe about my country whatever I want to. You didn't need to tell me, but wonder what "secular" state of India was doing when it's "secular" citizens were demolishing the historic Mosque. Looks like a joint venture to me.A joint "secular" venture.;)

Obviously I can believe about my country whatever I want to. You didn't need to tell, but wonder what "secular" state of India was doing when it's "secular" citizens were demolishing the historic Mosque. Looks like a joint venture to me.A joint "secular" venture.;)

Same way you dont need to tell what I need to believe and what not to, All you tell me is has any Indian Muslim sought refuge in Pakistan?? Pakistani Hindus have been Coming here and we are Accepting those refugees... Is that a Joint venture between pakistan and taliban?? Joint Un secular venture??;)

But still my gall is nothing in front of your gall since with all your pathetic support for RSS and pundit ji you are still "secular". I hope you didn't lend this gall from Pundit ji himself. He also had the gall to kill the father of the nation. He had too unnecessary gall. ;)

Trademark personal attacks when nothing to add on topic as expected.

Seems like the opinion Indian Muslims have in Pakistan has seriously deflated the ego. :lol:

And I am talking about the Hindu temples in Pakistan as a Hindu. Where did 'secular' come into it ? :lol:

well, My question is How Many Indian Muslim's have gone to Pakistan as refugees?? How many Muslims have vacated to pakistan after babri masjid???

Many, especially during the 60's and 70's many Indian Muslims moved to Pakistan including some very prominent ones like the family of Salman Rushdi.

Even after the Babri Masjid incident, in my area alone, we had an inlfux of Indian Muslims who came from Bombay or Delhi and still live in Karachi.

Much of what forms MQM brought over their families after partition, there are certain areas in Pakistan which only house Indian Muslims.

Many, especially during the 60's and 70's many Indian Muslims moved to Pakistan including some very prominent ones like the family of Salman Rushdi.

Even after the Babri Masjid incident, in my area alone, we had an inlfux of Indian Muslims who came from Bombay or Delhi and still live in Karachi.

Much of what forms MQM brought over their families after partition, there are certain areas in Pakistan which only house Indian Muslims.

Can I read the Article from where You have borrowed these Lines?? Make sure its Not a Blog... I am Waiting

Also Deepak Perwani is our premier fashion designer currently and he is a Hindu, my dentist in Clifton is a Hindu and so are a few of my neighbours.

Though I agree that the GoP can do much more to elevate the situation of the minorities but since the 80's and due to obvious reasons, even the majority has felt the brunt of mismanagement, religious overload and corruption.

Pakistan was a much tolerant and peaceful place throughout before the Zia era and it was returning to normalcy again but the WOT has radicalised the nation currently.

When things are better in the future, you will see yourself that the true essence of the what the nation ought to be brought back into the mainstream.

This is not what Jinnah wanted but some of us are trying to go down that path.

In the last 10-15 years, tell me a Major Violence that took place in the country where Hindus and Muslims clashed or any other religious community ?? But In Pakistan we have Been Seeing Taliban Slaughtering Hindus for Just being Hindus.... And Fearing there Lives the Hindus have Sought Refuge In India, There are many Muslims coming from Pakistan to seek refuge in India too,... And Next , I aint Ranting , My motive is to let know the People that Religios Clashes No matter where is a Sin, and My point was India is exercising it perfectly, but your people still dig graves which includes you aswell

please take up history of India and history of Pakistan and compare the organised violence by Hindus against minorities in India and such violence in Pakistan against minorities you will get a clear picture. India since start even before independence is infested with such violence.

on the other hand your mentioning of terrorism in Pakistan recently since 2001 is more to do with strategic wars going in our region.

It has NOTHING to do with minorities.

We never before that saw any suicide bombing whereas on the other hand Suicide bombing in the world was started by Indian funded, created, sheltered Terrorists from LTTE who btw are Hindus as well.

Can I read the Article from where You have borrowed these Lines?? Make sure its Not a Blog... I am Waiting

So you want someone to prove his point when he himself is talking about the area that he lives in and people that he interacts with. Tell you what, even I have met 2 families one from Gujrat Muslims who had lost many relatives during the riots now were living in Houston, and also were buying houses in Pakistan so that they can go live there. And another family that lives in Kuwait now, the head of the family is the country manger for Coke was born in Bihar, and then his family migrated to Pakistan now is settled in Lahore. And now I am sure that your highness will ask me for some documented proof about what I had said.

Same way you dont need to tell what I need to believe and what not to, All you tell me is has any Indian Muslim sought refuge in Pakistan?? Pakistani Hindus have been Coming here and we are Accepting those refugees... Is that a Joint venture between pakistan and taliban?? Joint Un secular venture??;)

I didn't tell you to believe anything Indian army. You missed it again. I just asked you something about a joint venture between "secular" state of India and it's "secular" citizens that happened in the year 1992 and thanks to you I did reached the conclusion too.;)

:)

Trademark personal attacks when nothing to add on topic as expected.

Seems like the opinion Indian Muslims have in Pakistan has seriously deflated the ego. :lol:

And I am talking about the Hindu temples in Pakistan as a Hindu. Where did 'secular' come into it ? :lol:

Well the thread revolves around secularism and being a "secular" individual I admire your posts on this thread.:D The gall that you borrowed from pundit ji is working for you, isn't it???;)

Sure, about Rushdie:

That is the worst thing, finding it difficult to go to India is, of all the deprivations, the worst. Because, well, because I'm from there. My family is still there and my mother lives in Pakistan and I'm not allowed to go to Pakistan. I'm personally banned there.

That's the worst place for you to go, a Muslim country.

I will never go to Pakistan again, no question. But it's an indication of how trumped up this whole thing is. My mother has been living there throughout this time and there's been absolutely no trouble. You know, she hasn't had a rude phone call.

Why not? Because you believe that in the streets-

Because all of the people are not like that. She goes to the bazaar and people say, "How is your son? Isn't it dreadful what's happening?"

David Cronenberg Interviews Salman Rushdie

Rushdie's life has been one of bridging cultures. His family left India in 1964, choosing to live in Pakistan. Rushdie left Pakistan at age 14 to be educated in England, earning a degree from King's College in 1968.

He worked in Pakistani television, but until 1981 mostly made money working as a freelance ad copywriter.

SR.com: Interview with Salman Rushdie

Rushdie's and many other Indian Muslim families migrated to Pakistan because we were a very prosperous nation then.

What is Pakistan's MQM? - CSMonitor.com

MQM workers continued to bring Indian Muslims (relatives and friends) to Pakistan uptil a few decades ago. Currently the situation is not good so this has died down a bit.

As for the people in my area, you can come to clifton and I can introduce you to individuals who are from Delhi or Bombay.

So you want someone to prove his point when he himself is talking about the area that he lives in and people that he interacts with. Tell you what, even I have met 2 families one from Gujrat Muslims who had lost many relatives during the riots now were living in Houston, and also were buying houses in Pakistan so that they can go live there. And another family that lives in Kuwait now, the head of the family is the country manger for Coke was born in Bihar, and then his family migrated to Pakistan now is settled in Lahore. And now I am sure that your highness will ask me for some documented proof about what I had said.

I need no one to Prove me anything,He is a Moderator and I do respect his words, But if that is how PDF functions I have many a things to share, unfortunately I have No Links to justify it, if only the same would Have been advised to a Person if The Point was Made by me....

There are many Muslims , Pakistani Muslims Living in the Remote areas of Gujrat, they have been given Stapled Ration Cards and other necessities for there smooth occupied as farmers and Wage Laborers, I personally Have Experience with Working with a Native of Mine who Give employment Opportunities to those who seek Asylum in India....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom