What's new

Hindu Soldier Sacrificed His Life in Defence of Pakistan

A Patriot Pak Soldier laid down his life for his beloved country.

He just happened to be a Pak Hindu. Could have been Pak Sikh, Pak Muslim or Pak Christian...

Pak is loved by all Paks.

Thread title doesn't do Honour to the Brave Son of Pak.

Please, amend it.

Rest in Peace Brother, dear Son of Pak! Your Army is Proud of You....Your People grateful... May your family and loved ones find Peace and Solace.

Om Shanti!!!

Let U be reborn for the defense of our Holy Land ...

As usual the discussion turns into Muslim vs Hindu.

Misguided pan-Islamists have brain-washed us into thinking that every non-Muslim in Pakistan is pro-Indian; conversely Hinduvta/RSS bigots think that evey Indian Muslim is pro-Pakistan.

For Heaven sake, are we forgetting that there is such a thing as “Mother land”. IMHO love of the land of ones's birth is in one’s blood. Be it Hindu, Sikh or Christian, all Pakistanis are all sons /daughter of the Pakistan’s soil and as patriotic as anyone else. Therefore the ultimate sacrifice for one’s motherland, should the need arise, is expected.

Lal Chand Rabari was a brave Pakistani soldier and I salute him as my hero. May he rest in peace.

He's actually provided proof his identity and service and we've confirmed that he is indeed based in Japan through an IP Check.
He checks out.

And let that be the end of that. Any further off-topic posts will be penalized.
To this day i thought he was just clowning hmm :-//

How condescending is the language in the article and the title. He had a very good job for a lower class background guy and fell to the occupational hazard of that job. That's how that class thinks and its the same for all the muslim soldiers who died as well. They dont know much about hindu, muslim or pakistan.

Salute.
RIP.

lal-chand.jpg

Lal Chand Rabari
aged 27 was a young Hindu soldier who breathed his last on May 17, while serving in Pakistan Army on Mangla front. He joined Pakistan Army in 2009 when he passed his Matriculation and went to Badin city from without informing his family and applied to be recruited in the Army.Lal Chand Rabari was a resident of Ismail Khan Nuatkani Village in the Badin district, He belongs to native Rabari Family.

“The country we are living in is like our house and whosoever would attack it would have to face serious retaliation till the last breath in my body”

Said once Lal Chand to his brother.According to his elder brother, he was earlier posted in Waziristan Tribal areas where Lal Chand described to crush the terrorists who damaged our country and killed thousands of our innocent People.

Om shanti.

Mangla? That faces Nowshera. 17th May?

Did this appear in Pak news? Google is not helping.

Om shanti.

Mangla? That faces Nowshera. 17th May?

Did this appear in Pak news? Google is not helping.

This guy died in Waziristan. Mangla is far away from LOC and is deep in AJK. Mangla town is around 44km away from LOC. So no chances of death by Indian action there.

Now keep imagining and dreaming your fake kills.

A Patriot Pak Soldier laid down his life for his beloved country.

He just happened to be a Pak Hindu. Could have been Pak Sikh, Pak Muslim or Pak Christian...

Pak is loved by all Paks.

Thread title doesn't do Honour to the Brave Son of Pak.

Please, amend it.

Rest in Peace Brother, dear Son of Pak! Your Army is Proud of You....Your People grateful... May your family and loved ones find Peace and Solace.
Agreed, I dont know why the title should have hindu soldier. Soldier died for his country, we should respect it. Should not belittle their sacrifice by bringing in religion.

No body cares about religion not sure what's so great about it he was a solider and fought for his nation that's it

Back
Top Bottom