What's new

Hindu right rewriting Indian textbooks

No I should say 'I'm sorry I don't have the time to feed your wallowing self pity.'

That is the only thing you can do right now.After all pseudo seculars cant understand the greatness of the Indian tradition.

That is the only thing you can do right now.After all pseudo seculars cant understand the greatness of the Indian tradition.

Yaaaaawnnnnnnn.....bring me something new. This self pity trick is boring now.

Not any more. What about the rural prevalence of the caste system? Will a Brahmin be comfortable with, say, marrying into a Dalit? Then you've got other religion as well. They have to contribute to the society as well.
Arre bhai, i say so with confidence as i am Shudra by birth! you can't get more Pro-Hindu than me! ;)
Whatever your propaganda is, its a fail i will tell you :D.

No you should tell'I dont know about something like it and dont have time for learn that"
leave him bro,A dog is a dog eventually :)

Last edited:
@Guynextdoor2 - I sincerely appreciate the way you and many like you (especially from a particular political inclination) have tried to shame Indians over their culture, faith and heritage. Just makes it easier for us to shun you. I hope you continue your stance as rigidly as ever and thus contribute indirectly to true 'saffronization'. :enjoy:

I have a story to share about this. Will do so in some time.

Please do quote me when you share that story.

I have something to share too. Its like this.....

We were a group of 7-8 friends in our final year Post graduation. Most of us got jobs in India and this one fellow (son of a Congress worker), who always wanted to settle outside India, went to Qatar (and then some other GCC country). He got a placement of like 30-35 lacs (in Indian Rs) and we all were quite jealous of him. The thing was he always made fun of us when we would fast for Navratri or visit Ganapati and stand in line for like 5-6 hours in Lalbagh(though himself belonging to a traditional Marathi family) or visit Durga Puja pandals as he felt it reflected a pre medieval mindset of Hindus to believe in Myths and Folklore. Mind you that time we were not politically oriented at all. Infact, BJP/Cong all seemed same to us.

So, just few months before we were amazed to know that this guy is back in India and is working for an Indian MNC somewhere in Pune. So we met online and he was really depressed the way he found people in most gulf countries. He said, most Hindus are like artificial Indians as mostly religious freedom is not there (except for UAE).Many come visit India during diwali but most can't even light crackers over there. For a person like him, who was himself not quite religious , it was quite difficult. No holidays/ events for Hindu festivals though where he stayed in Qatar, most of the population was of Indian origin. Then he moved back to India as he could not take it anymore. We were just chatting and he said, its good India has a BJP government now. Atleast we will claim some of our old culture back that we lost in the last 50 years of atheism. I was speechless.

Yaaaaawnnnnnnn.....bring me something new. This self pity trick is boring now.

Leave it bro. This is not Congress vs BJP. You should respect what other Indians believe in even if it is MYTHICAL for you. Afterall, you only said we should respect the minorities even we don't believe in their religion. Isn't it?

We were a group of 7-8 friends in our final year Post graduation. Most of us got jobs in India and this one fellow (son of a Congress worker), who always wanted to settle outside India, went to Qatar (and then some other GCC country). He got a placement of like 30-35 lacs (in Indian Rs) and we all were quite jealous of him. The thing was he always made fun of us when we would fast for Navratri or visit Ganapati and stand in line for like 5-6 hours in Lalbagh(though himself belonging to a traditional Marathi family) or visit Durga Puja pandals as he felt it reflected a pre medieval mindset of Hindus to believe in Myths and Folklore. Mind you that time we were not politically oriented at all. Infact, BJP/Cong all seemed same to us.

So, just few months before we were amazed to know that this guy is back in India and is working for an Indian MNC somewhere in Pune. So we met online and he was really depressed the way he found people in most gulf countries. He said, most Hindus are like artificial Indians as mostly religious freedom is not there (except for UAE).Many come visit India during diwali but most can't even light crackers over there. For a person like him, who was himself not quite religious , it was quite difficult. No holidays/ events for Hindu festivals though where he stayed in Qatar, most of the population was of Indian origin. Then he moved back to India as he could not take it anymore. We were just chatting and he said, its good India has a BJP government now. Atleast we will claim some of our old culture back that we lost in the last 50 years of atheism. I was speechless.

Leave it bro. This is not Congress vs BJP. You should respect what other Indians believe in even if it is MYTHICAL for you. Afterall, you only said we should respect the minorities even we don't believe in their religion. Isn't it?
Yeah, well, sharing the story can get me in trouble...so I had second thoughts. :D Some realities are too harsh. :P

Your reasoning is flawed. I'm amazed at how the right wing brings Saudi/ Qatar/ Pakistan etc. as examples in looking into religious freedoms. It would do you good to remember that these are all countries in the dump and should not be a benchmark in anything for us. We should look at the likes of US, Korea & Japan instead of Saudi and Qatar.

Not any more. What about the rural prevalence of the caste system? Will a Brahmin be comfortable with, say, marrying into a Dalit? Then you've got other religion as well. They have to contribute to the society as well.

An average Pakistani joe thinks Hindus still live in 15th century, thanks to their anti-Hindu sarkari taleem. :wacko::rofl:

History is written by the winners, not the losers, Ravan was the loser. hence the Hindu;s Ramayana is the winner's version of history

The Aryans were jealous of Tamils , they attacked Ravan's kingdom, committed genocide , eliminated his entire family and fabricated lies about him, not everything in man made Hindu mythology is true. .

History is written by the winners, not the losers, Ravan was the loser. hence the Hindu;s Ramayana is the winner's version of history

The Aryans were jealous of Tamils , they attacked Ravan's kingdom, committed genocide , eliminated his entire family and fabricated lies about him, not everything in man made Hindu mythology is true. .
--
expect aryan were jelosus with tamils rest agred

Back
Top Bottom