What's new

Hindu Nationalists Promote "Akhand Bharat" in Indian Textbooks

In a Democratic India , Akhand Bharat would mean Hindus will lose political power because the combined population of Indian Muslims, Pakistani Muslims and Bangladeshi Muslims will be 40% of the Total Population of " Akhand Bharat ".

And that was how it was at the stroke of independence. If only our leaders had the foresight to continue for a decade at least as a united federal republic, things might have been a lot different.

Although I am a Muslim, I don't have an issue in India. But doesn't support this concept (If it really exists)
There are different casts & religions in India which are difficult to manage.
Adding, some more in it will really mess India. More over, its a BS.
No country will join like this & why they have to?

NOW:

As i said. A fascist ideology is like a drug, the druggist sees things that don't exist and can be made to do things that otherwise won't be done. Pakistanis will take no chances in defending our country from a tide of Hindu fascism. We will use every nut and bolt, every weapon, every bullet, every knife at our disposal to kill them en masse, if they invade us.

History says EVERY TIME you have tried to invade us, resulting in losses. we never invaded you. Also in your own way of language, IF you dared to invade India again , Leave Arms our Joota-Chappal is more than enough for you.

When they start teaching this crap to their kids, it can no longer be taken lightly. It means that they will expand this out of Gujarat and teach this to an entire Indian generation, twenty years later we'd have a generation of Indian hindus who believe in something that doesn't exist.

Stop divulging Hate in every other Post. You re a Senior Mod here, BEHAVE like that.
And We know what is taught in the Schools of Pakistan. While your Generations grew old bitching about India- India, we matured enough & we have left you miles behind in every area except hate. Keep crying, you will end up filling anger & banging you Head on a Wall but You can do NOTHING MORE, leave invading India.

And you have more to worry than Hindus from your "OWN" TTP Muslim brothers, which are nothing but a brain chid of Pakistan.

Finally, Its was time some one should dare to step in & tell you to behave.You had been doing this for quite some months. Its about time some one show you the Mirror before getting permanently Banned.
And I don't fear from BAN in this Forum . Rather i will raise Voice.

And I knew you had banned me yesterday for no reason when I criticized you posting a Hindu God (Lord Shiva) as a funny Pic in a Thread which was supposed to be funny.

@nair @Sidak @gslv mk3 @he-man @NKVD @INDIC @ranjeet @majesticpankaj @Echo_419

Last edited:
I always used to consider zaid hamid as mad and a man who used to a bit over hower last year he said india under modi would try to fix the idea of greater india/akhand bharat into the younger generation. Now what he said is coming true!!

someone just scan our whole NCERT history syllabus n upload it here,,,,,let the Pakistanis read n decide,,,
har roz ek hi gana bajta hae yaha...

me three:suicide:
Sorry guys,,i love myself far too much:lol:

People pakistani syallabus is hit however what i want to bring to your attention is that today in pakistan the majority of students study in private schools. In private schools we follow the cambridge structure with cambridge endorsed books which are updated each year. So propoganda goes down the drain. Anyways a normal pakistani does not have indiaophobia like indians have pakistanophobia

Although I am a Muslim, I don't have an issue in India. But doesn't support this concept (If it really exists)
There are different casts & religions in India which are difficult to manage.
Adding, some more in it will really mess India. More over, its a BS.
No country will join like this & why they have to?

NOW:

Finally, Its was time some one should dare to step in & tell you to behave.You had been doing this for quite some months. Its about time some one show you the Mirror before getting permanently Banned.
And I don't fear from BAN in this Forum . Rather i will raise Voice.

And I knew you had banned me yesterday for no reason when I criticized you posting a Hindu God (Lord Shiva) as a funny Pic in a Thread which was supposed to be funny.

@nair @Sidak @gslv mk3 @he-man @NKVD @INDIC @ranjeet @majesticpankaj

Every other post you are declaring you are a Muslim like a broken track record. Are we supposed to sympathize? This BS of Akhand Bharat keeps getting a new life by Hindu lunatics so you should be asking your neighbor-hood fanatics about the lurid details.

Plus mods have banned a lot of good Pakistani members for 'perceived' insult to Hinduism so they are not taking any sides. You can always GTFO though and enjoy the exceptionally bigoted and anti-Islamic Indian defense forums infesting the inter-webs.

someone really shud scan all of our NCERT history books n upload them here,,,let Pakistanis do the same,,,,,,phir sab doodh ka doodh pani ka pani.
ps-me too lazy.

someone really shud scan all of our NCERT history books n upload them here,,,let Pakistanis do the same,,,,,,phir sab doodh ka doodh pani ka pani.
ps-me too lazy.

They are filled with akbar,babur,aurangzeib anyways

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom