What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go read that official report about China's incursion in 640 sq km of Ladkhi territory. Or go read the Indian defense section where Indian members are citing with there own sources that China has occupied some parts of Ladakh territory and Indian govt is trying to hide it. You need to update yourself.

The guy Shayam Sharan who allegedly prepared the report dismissed this as creativity of media.I am in India and am more update than you as quite evident. No one belives your conspiracy theories what's official is that would only be considered as true.

So Columbus and Vasco de Gama wanted to come to British India....ok....that means British discovered India first....
Excellent post. Saved for future reference. Case closed. Anything else will be rants. Let them continue. :)

hahaha i will give you glimpse of my results from 23andme.com of me and my friend both of us Pakistani punjabis. 23andme.com have samples from these Pakistani populations. They compare DNA with all over the world samples they have which is over 300.000.

Balochi HGDP 25
Brahui HGDP 25
Burusho HGDP 25
Kalash HGDP 25
Makrani HGDP 25
Sindhi HGDP 25
Hazara HGDP 24
Pathan HGDP 23
Uygur HGDP 10

They dont have punjabi samples but from all over India who who have tested in 23andme.com. My ancestry composition was between pathan & baloch while my friend between sindhi and Baloch. And couple of weeks latter some Indian added me on list to share data and i accepted, and guess what? His dna didn't match any of these populations. And he was not even lower caste but upper caste baniya.

I know where we come from but im making sure you guys also learn your true history.

If you are baloch, you have dravidian blood and genes. Are you going to hate yourself now, that you have found out you are genetically somethign you have been hating on :coffee:

Here is a map of dravidians you hate so much, looks like you have 50% dravidian genes. Makes sense why you are so miserable, you hate yourself for the way that you were born :lol:

Dravidian_subgroups.png

The guy Shayam Sharan who allegedly prepared the report dismissed this as creativity of media.I am in India and am more update than you as quite evident. No one belives your conspiracy theories what's official is that would only be considered as true.

Fair enough. Even many Indians don't believe in your own govt and think they are hiding the real situation along LAC. But anyways in front of a Pakistani you can post to believe in your govt. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

Well no,let me explain

The mehrgarh civilization confirms that the descendent of north indians and Pakistanis were the ancient People of balochistan.

to south asia humans came from either Pakistan side or south india.

In a sense Pakistans are the ancestors of North indians and central indians
even if this is true,
pakistan was a part of india.

:lol:

By your standards we can guess your frustration for not making it in the Arab League. Sorry for your loss. :cry:
He told you like this - "Hey Khan Sahab - I am a high caste baniya" !! :D :D :omghaha:

I wont go in to detail but yes he said he was upper caste Indian, now living in USA.

And muslims should remember what happened to them in gujrat. and it wasnt even your ancestors, but your current generation. So mind it, when you are talking to your hindu masters :)

Yeah showing your strength on minorities is best you've got , Ah ! I wonder If Hindu nationalist would have balls then they should have allowed indian army to attack Pakistan after attacks on indian parliament.

So Columbus and Vasco de Gama wanted to come to British India....ok....that means British discovered India first....

Name India is drived from Indus and Indus Vally is today's Pakistan - Your country name is illegitimate - You should use Bharat or Hindustan only.

Yeah showing your strength on minorities is best you've got , Ah ! I wonder If Hindu nationalist would have balls then they should have allowed indian army to attack Pakistan after attacks on indian parliament.

You told us to remember hindu kush, and i told you to remember gujrat. Or Hyderabad. Or East pakistan. Or kashmir. or soon to be balochistan. tit for tat :)

If you are baloch, you have dravidian blood and genes. Are you going to hate yourself now, that you have found out you are genetically somethign you have been hating on :coffee:

Here is a map of dravidians you hate so much, looks like you have 50% dravidian genes. Makes sense why you are so miserable, you hate yourself for the way that you were born :lol:

Dravidian_subgroups.png

Brahui genetically are not Dravidians but close to Baloch. They dont look like Indians at all. Languages and genes doesnt go hand in hand, tomorrow Indians will not become British as much as many wish to become. :rofl:

And no one denied ASI component in Pakistan, the reason for this little ASI is our ancestors married ASI womans thousands of years ago before caste system. Learn history kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom