What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were coming to lahore for tea in 71, but USA saved your a$$e$. Or else you would be polishing my shoes right now in Lahore while I would be sipping on some nice lahori tea :tup:

Ok. How brave of you. Now go back and liberate that 640 sq km of Ladakhi territory that China is occupying. Thanks. :)

Wow! Previously it was SaptaSindhu, then all Indus, and now Mehrgarh! Funny how Pakistanis move the ISVC (Indus Saraswati) farther to the West. May be one day we will see them claiming it to be from (no surprises) Arabia!
Well no,let me explain

The mehrgarh civilization confirms that the descendent of north indians and Pakistanis were the ancient People of balochistan.

to south asia humans came from either Pakistan side or south india.

In a sense Pakistans are the ancestors of North indians and central indians

We were coming to lahore for tea in 71, but USA saved your a$$e$. Or else you would be polishing my shoes right now in Lahore while I would be sipping on some nice lahori tea :tup:

hahahahaha

Please go join hindus and kill some muslim childrens and then come back and brag about killing central asian invaders. :omghaha:

Indians has lied that Hindus and Muslims are living peaceful for decades in India, making fun on Pakistan. It will be out of control.
:rofl:

Wow! Previously it was SaptaSindhu, then all Indus, and now Mehrgarh! Funny how Pakistanis move the ISVC (Indus Saraswati) farther to the West. May be one day we will see them claiming it to be from (no surprises) Arabia!

Mehrgarh is important & oldest part of our civilization. Unlike India where IVC sand bags sites are found near our border, in Pakistan they extend to all over Pakistan.

Mehrgarh is important & oldest part of our civilization. Unlike India where IVC sand bags sites are found near our border, in Pakistan they extend to all over Pakistan.

The easternmost site of alamgiripur was found 60 Km east of delhi.

Also India has the only port from which trade of IVC was conducted.

Indians has lied that Hindus and Muslims are living peaceful for decades in India, making fun on Pakistan. It will be out of control.

They dont even live peaceful between themselves, i will blame Pakistani vedic brahmins for that. They think after getting rid of muslims they will live peacefull, but thats just a start. Upper caste and lower caste then will kill each other like animals.

True. Forget Hindus. Muslims have not been able to live peacefully with Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, etc. I guess all communities are evil. :no:

The easternmost site of alamgiripur was found 60 Km east of delhi.

Also India has the only port from which trade of IVC was conducted.

Not the only port, it has been proven. Cut your crap, and Indians ancestors were pure ASI people. Who still live in jungles far away islands. While IVC is ANI civilization and closest thing to them is current day population of Pakistan.

And the way Indian invent history soon they will find IVC sites in South India.

hahahahaha

Please go join hindus and kill some muslim childrens and then come back and brag about killing central asian invaders. :omghaha:

LOL looks like you ran out of arguments and are trying ot change the topic. Looks like deep down inside you know i told the truth, that if your sugar daddy usa wasnt protecting you, you would be polishing my shoes right now in lahore while i would be having a nice cup of lahori tea :)

They dont even live peaceful between themselves, i will blame Pakistani vedic brahmins for that. They think after getting rid of muslims they will live peacefull, but thats just a start. Upper caste and lower caste then will kill each other like animals.

Like shia getting killed in your country???

Muzaffarnagar riots: Death toll rises to 31 as violence spreads

56 mins ago

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/india/muza...e-spreads-1095743.html?utm_source=ref_article

Muzaffarnagar/Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh was today struggling to contain communal violence as the death toll in Muzaffarnagar and other areas rose to 31, with authorities arresting 200 rioters and stopping Union Minister Ajit Singh and BJP MPs including Ravi Shankar Prasad from visiting the troubled district. “The death toll in the violence in Muzaffarnagar and other areas has climbed to 31,” Principal Secretary Home R M Srivastava told PTI in Lucknow even as curfew remained in force in riot-hit areas and army staged flag march for the second consecutive day.

Muzaffarnagar_Violence_AP31.jpg

Violence spread to neighbouring district of Shamli where a 40-year-old Imam of a mosque, Maulana Umar Din, was shot dead, Shamli District Magistrate P K Singh said. Concerned over the incidents, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh spoke to Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and assured him of all help from the Centre to deal with the situation. Union Home Ministry asked Uttar Pradesh government to send Muzaffarnagar situation report every 12 hours. It also asked the state government to deploy enough forces in rural areas in the district where violence is yet to be contained. A blame game erupted with the opposition accusing the state government of failing to act in time to prevent the violence and the ruling Samajwadi Party hitting back, saying its rivals were trying to stir up communal trouble. RLD chief Ajit Singh, Prasad and two BJP MPs were detained by the police in Ghaziabad after they attempted to enter UP to visit the violence-hit district. In an overnight crackdown, over 200 people were arrested and 1000 persons booked, including BJP legislative party leader Hukum Singh, party MLAs Suresh Rana, Bhartendu, Sangeet Som and former Congress MP Harendra Malik for violating prohibitory orders. Under fire over the violence, UP government transferred top police officials, including Saharanpur DIG, SSP Muzaffarnagar and SP Shamli. Violence-hit Muzaffarnagar lies in Saharanpur range. “We are also cancelling arms licenses in Phugana, Shahpur, Dhaurakalan as they were misused during the violence,” ADG, Law and Order, Arun Kumar told reporters in Muzaffarnagar. UP Governor BL Joshi has sent a report on the Muzaffarnagar violence to the Centre, which, sources said in Lucknow, has details regarding the administrative lapses as well as the situation prevailing there.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/muza...e-spreads-1095743.html?utm_source=ref_article

India is formed with Hindu and Sikhs and some converted muslim and christians but we people living here from our existence unlike you converted people.

LOL - Yes we came from mars and occupied India ---Problem?? :D

By the way Christians (Most of) & Sikhs changed their religion centuries after Muslims, Not to mention Ashoka as well :whistle:

Why sickuler Hindus of secular state showing the colours of their ancestors , Remember , How their ancestors were ended up in Hindu Kush . So much adventurism on the rise among slums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom