What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
One MLA of BJP posted a fake video of mob killing two men in his facebook page.

CDs were distributed of that video which originally belongs to Pakistan.

Riot happen only because of these BJP politics of blood.

Who the hell said you that ??

This is just like saying Modi should blame SP and Congress for Gujarat riots ,what a pathetic cheap shot.Keep playing blame games , mango people are not fools.

Army stepped in UP during 90,94 and now 13 and all these times SP was in power.

The way SP is appeasing muslims is quite evident ,30000 for their girls,18% reservations, public knows it that their lives are more valuable than laptop.

@Jarha
Buddy you are right, the mofo who is the secretary of delhi branch of ABVP posted a pic from egypt violence and labelled it as dead bodies of 10 hindus even though the dead looked like typical arabs.

Remember around a year back in karnataka ram sena goons were arrested for raising a pak flag to start communal riots.

Also VHP fellows started circulating a video of pak independence fron Hyderabad in pakistan and labelled it as celebration of pak independence day Indi's hyderabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
SO here is what happened. We indians made ivc, the greatest civilization. then we were also responsible for many great empires like gandhara, vedic period etc. Then when muslims started coming, we were like fcuk this, and peaced out to india. some of them stayed back, and they were your ancestors who got in hindukush...

It is high time Muslim nations located around Hindu India - Indonesia, Malaysia, BD, Maldives, Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan, draw up a charter to ensure safety and fair treatment of all Muslims living in India.

What about the providing safety to Muslims in their own country?

some guys posted the fake video in this forum also, how are they any different from the weirdos who were peddling fake pictures as Myanmar riot?

That was a laugh really. All loathe India and hate Indians.

Why do not tell your Government not to accept the loan and aid from India since you do not like Indian. We think that we did mistake by creating Bangladesh. We should have allowed to continue Rape and killing in your country.

Hahaha

The reason they are now different is because of ANI blood in South Indians even if its little bit.

"A 2009 genetic study of Indian populations that traced most South Asian ethnicities to genomic contributions from two original founding populations also found that, of all modern-day Indians, only the Andamanese possess Ancestral South Indian lineage without admixture of any Ancestral North Indian genetic heritage."

This is your ancestors

Great_Andamanese_-_two_men_-_1875.jpg

Some things like skin tone and linga size still carry on btw.

man is this ur culture?why are u insulting those poor tribes?are they not humans?dont say tht u havent said anything abt them.ur claim tht u r ANI itself shows how badly you want to associate urself with white.white does not mean beauty.beauty depends on skull structure and not color.

The more riots in UP, the more gains for BJP.

UPwalas deserve this aur karo Mulayam ko vote
Our secular Media willl never report this

On a positive side
This can mean more gains for the BJP

These small gains will not help BJP.. They need to work on some strategy to polarize this divide on larger scale... hope Amit Shah is making his moves..

@Jarha
Buddy you are right, the mofo who is the secretary of delhi branch of ABVP posted a pic from egypt violence and labelled it as dead bodies of 10 hindus even though the dead looked like typical arabs.

Remember around a year back in karnataka ram sena goons were arrested for raising a pak flag to start communal riots.

Also VHP fellows started circulating a video of pak independence fron Hyderabad in pakistan and labelled it as celebration of pak independence day Indi's hyderabad.

These type of people want to come to power by hook or by crook.

BJP ABVP RSS VHP Ram Sena are different name of single mindset.

Who the hell said you that ??

this hell know as newspaper said that....
Even as the Uttar Pradesh government blamed the circulation of a fake video on social media for aggravating communal violence in Muzaffarnagar, inflamattory and communally inciting material continued to be spread widely on social networking sites and applications.

Newspapers reports, morphed with inflammatory headlines, were widely circulated through various groups on Twitter, Facebook and other mediums of social media on Monday. Two widely circulated posts were picture clippings from the reports of Hindi daily Dainik Jagran's Muzaffarnagar edition. A report dated September 9 was morphed with the headline, “Musalmano duara Hinduo ka katleam jaari (Muslims continue to slaughter Hindus).”

However, the original headline read: “Dangiyo ko goli marne ka aadesh (Shoot at sight orders against rioters.”

Another report of the same daily, dated September 8 was also morphed with a fake headline and widely circulated on Facebook. The original headline read, “Panchayat se laute do logo ki goli mar ke hatya (Two killed on their way back from Panchayat).” Its morphed version read: “Muzaffarnagar mein Musalmano ka aatank, Hinduo mein Khauf (Muzaffarnagar terrorized by Muslims, Hindus in fear.”

Several posts and pictures giving exaggerated numbers of the dead and inflammatory comments were also being circulated on social media.

This comes even as the State has blamed social media for the spread of inflammatory material and blocked a fake video of violence in Muzaffarnagar district. However, before it was blocked, the video became so popular that its snapshots even made their way into the pages of some Hindi dailies.

Police have lodged an FIR against BJP MLA from Sardhana constituency of Meerut district Thakur Sangeet Singh Som and 200 others in this regard. They have been booked under Sections 420 (forgery), 153-A (promoting enmity on religious grounds) and 120-B (conspiracy) of the IPC and Section 66 of the Information Technology Act.

The video, which was being falsely circulated as the lynching of two boys from a particular community in Muzaffarnagar, has been sourced to an incident in Pakistan. The original video is of 2010, when a mob lynched two youths to death in Pakistan's Sialkot.

UP Home Secretary Kamal Saxena admitted that fake videos about communal clashes were being circulated through social media to disturb communal harmony. “People are trying to spread rumours to disturb communal harmony through social media and using fake videos to disturb communal harmony in the state,” he said.

Social media rife with inflammatory materials in Muzaffarnagar - The Hindu

That was a laugh really. All loathe India and hate Indians.

At least, give some respect to your PROFESSIONAL TITLE. Most of your Post are load of crap. I can simply replace the word India and Indians with your Country, Nationality or Religion. I'm sure, it will not go down well with lot of people on PDF. :ashamed: :bunny: :cuckoo:

@shan
man i have been observing ur posts recently and found that u r so proud of ur ANI Just like razpak.razpak posted his pics once and he looks ugly with lot of body hair(he is fair skinned).now i am challenging you.u post ur pics and i'll post mine.u r white and i am brown.let us have a poll on the following points:
1)who is more handsome?
2)who has more silky hair and better hair style?(we r ASIs,by ur logic u shld have better chance here).
3)who has thicker lips and a straighter nose?
If u r ready i will post my pics tomorrow evening(i have to scan them).so,shall we have a competition?

Your whole article doesn't substantiate that BJP MLA from Sardhana constituency of Meerut district Thakur Sangeet Singh Som posted that video on his facebook page.

By the way have a look at what local newspaper says.Don't only go by what mainstream paid media says.

b54k.png

Your whole article doesn't substantiate that BJP MLA from Sardhana constituency of Meerut district Thakur Sangeet Singh Som posted that video on his facebook page.

By the way have a look at what local newspaper says.Don't only go by what mainstream paid media says.

b54k.png

Those all real son of lahore bow down to their knees infront of India in 71 war when we capture some 93K your so called brave son.

You people really havo no shame at all :lol:

Pakistani General surrendered in public sign surrender documents. Do you know what did he say than?\\\

Saab ji thodi sharab to pilao. Lets us watch a movie.

even if this is true,
pakistan was a part of india.

:lol:

Pakistan was part of india for a couple of centuries i agree but if we go behind upto IVC.
than Pakistan was a seperate country with different people.

100% of north indians are the descendents of Pakistanis aka the indigenous people of IVC
50% western indians(maharastra/gujarat)
and 20% central india.

The rest of india including the south india has been a different place from history with different people and culture

@shan
man i have been observing ur posts recently and found that u r so proud of ur ANI Just like razpak.razpak posted his pics once and he looks ugly with lot of body hair(he is fair skinned).now i am challenging you.u post ur pics and i'll post mine.u r white and i am brown.let us have a poll on the following points:
1)who is more handsome?
2)who has more silky hair and better hair style?(we r ASIs,by ur logic u shld have better chance here).
3)who has thicker lips and a straighter nose?
If u r ready i will post my pics tomorrow evening(i have to scan them).so,shall we have a competition?

There are more pakistanies on this forum than Indians, and even Bongs will vote for pakistani even if he is dark,fat and short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom