What's new

Hindu hardliners go on rampage after Kashmir flood appeal

Yea let's see how that turns around. Just like the Samjhota Express killers and accomplice are roaming freely.
They have not been set free. One of the courts has granted Swami Aseemanand bail for 2007 blast recently, but he is not likely to go out of jail because he has other cases still pending trial.

They have not been set free. One of the courts has granted Swami Aseemanand bail for 2007 blast recently, but he is not likely to go out of jail because he has other cases still pending trial.

There wasn't just one guy. You know that.

Trial of Mumbai 2008 attacker happened so fast. Guy got executed.

What happened before 2008, the guy is still alive. Nice trial.

Says who? They've been behind bars for years. We didn't even wait for the official verdict- unlike in Pak where Hafiz Saeed roams free.

He may roam free due to a lack of evidence but at least he wasn't made pm. :lol:

He may roam free due to a lack of evidence but at least he wasn't made pm. :lol:

Why doesnt he fight eletions ? He will get a thumping majority. I am sure he will get more votes than Nawaz and Imran put together ! He can be your PM and President , Chief Justice all rolled into one !

Why doesnt he fight eletions ? He will get a thumping majority. I am sure he will get more votes than Nawaz and Imran put together ! He can be your PM and President , Chief Justice all rolled into one !

Why should I bother with you when you argument is an assumption you pulled out of your ***?

Why should I bother with you when you argument is an assumption you pulled out of your ***?

I assume you are refering to Modi. And we didnt make him PM, he fought elections and won. Similarly why cant Hafeez fight elections ? He will surely be leader of the "masses" !

Last edited:

Obviously, the perpetrators came from Pakistan, the attacker admitted, Pakistani channel zeroed in on his village. The case was an open and shut case. However, you would not know how cases proceed in courts being a Pakistani. I pity you.

The 2008 perpetrator was caught red handed. And that was exceptional case. How many cases in India get to run like that? Try looking for the case of murder of a PM - Rajiv Gandhi. There have been dozens of terrorist attacks and only one got fast tracked. That too because the attacker was caught red handed, even video taped. And the attack was of unprecedented scale.

If the trial of Samjhota exp is going slow, that is just the normal pace of Indian judiciary, not out of malice. And several people, from Hindu outfits were actually charged. The govt didn't tried to cover up.

That is because the terrorists were seen live on cctv footages and their brutality was evident for all to see. It was open and shut case with respect to Ajmal Kasab. Actual masterminds are still in Pakistan whose trial is still going on.

In case of Samjauta express blast, the Swami was arrested in 2010 and 6 others were arrested after that - some as recent as 2013.

There are several who is not executed yet, Few who are prosecuted for killing the ex prime minister of India are still enjoying their life in jail.....Probably it was more easy to execute a foreign national who was part of a group which held the nation for ransom for about 3 days and killed 200 people.....

Having said that, Everyone should be considered equal in front of Judiciary, be it the victim or the culprit.....

There are several who is not executed yet, Few who are prosecuted for killing the ex prime minister of India are still enjoying their life in jail.....Probably it was more easy to execute a foreign national who was part of a group which held the nation for ransom for about 3 days and killed 200 people.....

Having said that, Everyone should be considered equal in front of Judiciary, be it the victim or the culprit.....

Yes, but as you said, same law that applied to Kasab should be applied to anyone involved in terrorism. Still waiting....

Back
Top Bottom