What's new

Hindu fooled Hindus

manpk77

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Vivek Agnihotri's The Kashmir Files's Day 8 collection has surpassed Aamir Khan's Dangal and is at par with SS Rajamouli's Baahubali 2.​

The Kashmir Files has created history by crossing the Rs 100 crore mark in seven days of its release. The Vivek Agnihotri film is shattering records.

So in overall, Agnihotri fooled whole bunch of Hindus in India in the name of Kashmiri Pandits and made millions :P

India need more such kind of Hindus who fool their own people by selling fake propaganda and make money out of that. :lol:

Just goes on to show how fearful and apprehensive the Indian Hindus actually feel deep down when it comes to Muslim Kashmir that has been illegally occupied by the Indian forces for the last 7 decades...

Ignorant and delusional folks eager to clutch at straws and believe in their own lies. Kashmir remains India's Achilles heel

Last edited:
Just goes on to show how fearful and apprehensive the Indian Hindus actually feel deep down when it comes to Muslim Kashmir that has been illegally occupied by the Indian forces for the last 7 decades... Ignorant and delusional folks eager to clutch at straws and believe in their own lies. Kashmir remains India's Achilles heel

The funny thing is the film producer and director sold Hindutva to Hindus and made millions without actually empowering any Hindu . I feel pity for Hindus in India. :angel:

The funny thing is the film producer and director sold Hindutva to Hindus and made millions without actually empowering any Hindu . I feel pity for Hindus in India. :angel:

Fear and hatred sell, and Bollywood knows this pretty well. Brainwashed fascists are dangerous, no need to feel pity for them

Vivek Agnihotri's The Kashmir Files's Day 8 collection has surpassed Aamir Khan's Dangal and is at par with SS Rajamouli's Baahubali 2.​

The Kashmir Files has created history by crossing the Rs 100 crore mark in seven days of its release. The Vivek Agnihotri film is shattering records.

So in overall, Agnihotri fooled whole bunch of Hindus in India in the name of Kashmiri Pandits and made millions :P

India need more such kind of Hindus who fool their own people by selling fake propaganda and make money out of that. :lol:

I think even Pakistani will love this movie and it will do well once Nawaz Sharif and Patwary are back in Power ....

Bollywood is a powerful in creating a narrative in India, such success will only attract more productions and even spill over to other media like web and probably tv as well. It's going to be a snow ball effect making India more divided.
The director agnihotri is a failed director who started his filming with a copy paste and his work continued to receive negative reviews. One theme that's prominent in his work is showing how discriminative world is against Hindus. Though dhan dhan dhan goal couldn't get as much boast as the timing wasn't right, the journey from Tashkent to Kashmir files was obvious. I'm thinking he might also make something on Bengal (this could be very beneficial for bjp). Sikhs showed him his place in the very start of Delhi's files but alas indian Muslims are..

Last edited:
Can anyone present a few objective facts as to why this movie is based on falsehoods?
Thanks

I feel pity for the Shias too , when they get the bombed and shot in there mosques in Pakistan, the same way they did in Kashmir. Its Funny

I feel pity for the Shias too , when they get the bombed and shot in there mosques in Pakistan, the same way they did in Kashmir. Its Funny

Do you know how Shias arrived in India? :turkey::devil:

Can anyone present a few objective facts as to why this movie is based on falsehoods?
Thanks

A Hindu director milked money out of Hindu pockets to show how they were killed to build his mansion. As always ' baniya ' instinct.

A Hindu director milked money out of Hindu pockets to show how they were killed to build his mansion. As always ' baniya ' instinct.
So no falsehoods then just a business man trying to do his job?

So no falsehoods then just a business man trying to do his job?

Even if it is truth, Without money there is NO justice in India. And it's the director who made the money not those who suffered. He is not going to do anything for them.

Even if it is truth, Without money there is NO justice in India. And it's the director who made the money not those who suffered. He is not going to do anything for them.
Sorry is this thread meant to critique capitalism?

Thanks

It's like all propaganda, one sided and beligerant aimed to deny the Majority Kashmiri Muslims a voice in their occupation and oppression

Back
Top Bottom