What's new

Hindu families evicted for drinking water from mosque

Does this make them any better muslim or the prayers in that mosque will be more worthy......

It shows where are we going.... Is any of us doing anything about it....You want to discuss something with molvi to prove your point next thing you'll know a fatwa against you....

And I bet the molvi will be appreciating those who beat the little boy in next jumma khutba.

Well at the time of Prophet Muslims and kuffars shared a water well.
Water is created by Allah for mankind and depriving someone of it is going against the rule of Allah. We really need an education system better than madrassas teaching all infidels should be murdered.

As a Pakistani, our minorities are the most patriotic of Pakistani and work hard for our beloved country. As such, we love, defend and respect them very much.

I doubt the issue here is of religion but rather of some other property related matter that is confounded with iliteracy, poverty and lower social mindset. The fact that the tribes attacked them(we've seen tribal people in Karachi). I sincerely hope that the authorities investigate the matter fully, the real cause of the matter is ascertained and justice is metted out appropriately.

Murad Memon Goth is located in Gadap Town of Karachi. It is a rural area with feudal landlords ruling the villages. These Dalits are a double minority since they are Hindus and then low caste untouchables. They should move another 25 KM south and settle in Karachi city. I think one bus can carry all 65 people for one hour drive to Saddar. Nobody would care who they are in Karachi and they would fit right in.

As many as 60 Hindu men, women and children were forced into abandoning their homes in Memon Goth and taking refuge in a cattle pen all because of a boy from their community who drank water from a cooler placed outside a mosque, police officials and community members told The News.

Ya Allah Khar,
Lack of Islamic Knowledge!

Ya Allah Khar,
Lack of Islamic Knowledge!

I dont think so...i think its the frustration....
I want to give an example i was coming from an interview which i cant crack...i was frustrated with it...and when i was on my way i saw a truck driver hits a old lady and crowd gathered some people took and lady to hospital and others start beating him....i also went there and gave two slaps to that person.....Its frustration...

here we have hindu friends which belong to india nepal we play eat drink togather.what a shame ppl living until now in 1800?

I dont think so...i think its the frustration....
I want to give an example i was coming from an interview which i cant crack...i was frustrated with it...and when i was on my way i saw a truck driver hits a old lady and crowd gathered some people took and lady to hospital and others start beating him....i also went there and gave two slaps to that person.....Its frustration...

Friend,
Kuch Bhee Hoo,
Whoo Aacha Nahee Hoaa.

I had a weird incident in a temple in Rajasthan - I am not religious per se and was backpacking with a Canadian friend - which tends to attract more beggars than usual. A kid came and asked me if he can tell me a story about the temple - I allowed him to. It was over in 5 mins. After I gave a 50 rupee note to the kid who looked like he really needed it, an older beggar came to me and asked for more money saying that the child was an untouchable and he was a Brahmin, so I would be insulting God if I didn't give him more! The kid had actually done some work - he had recited a sweet story, this old fool was begging and acting as if he had some God-given right to beg! The whole subcontinent is filled with really scre@ed up souls. Kids are kids - they are thirsty, they will drink water anywhere. What's the harm?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom