What's new

Hindu extremists vandalise art gallery for 'exhibiting Pakistani artists'.

Pakistan isn't india. None of our artists were forces to flea and eventually be even buried in foreign countries

One of your fellow brother d0t heads wan pretty gleeful about it too. :)

By the way, art -in its mulitde of forms -is an ancient tradition in the Islamic world; perhaps you're too stupid to know that

Lol since that we are taking rambling license then quite evident that paaki art is quite a serious affair. Afterall the mastery in splattering blood and gore is so much pakistani.

Regarding the ancient traditiin of art, you better be careful there arbaab. You are getting in to the wazib ul qatl zone there. Norway is a long distance my man. So do not lose it or you will have to again about turn and be brave in the usual way.

Another staged event by junglee uncivilised government of india.

Hey, was there a jail break in india?

For sure you must be readh arbaab, with marde-e-monim tight ***** and all. But which direction are you facing in readiness?

This useless "readiness" when they are being blown by LEJ within their natural habitat is only to find a diversion.

Fact is, their condition is pretty screwed up. And getting worse.

And there is nothing they can do. Even taking part in the funeral processions of dead people or just going to mosques or markets is a hazardous business.

So they turn in a direction to let some steam out. ;)

What do we care for some people being brave on the net. Only to escape their wretched reality. ;)

Hindos just shwoing their barbaric, jungle uncivilized self...
Mughals and British didnt do a good job civilizing them

It's okay. Don't rub salt and lemon into their wounds to add to their existing butt-hurt

Dreamers will dream - let them. On LoC - I agree with what one if these baniyas said. Let the action begin. We are ready anytime and every time for battles at a time. Hopefully it will be more than meaningless words of false bravado.

Pissing on themselves and calling it rain, as I pointed out earlier

:meeting:

If by "being ready" you mean ready to topple a democratic govt, yeah Pakistan Army is always ready for that :cheers:

Hindu just shwoing their barbaric, jungle uncivilized side...
Mughals and British didnt do a good job civilizing them

It was the Mughals that was barbaric, in their expansionist movement. History is covered in stains of blood you drew from your victims by NONE other than your barbaric achivements. Its like the Sheep that cried wolf, Shut up & harden up you hypocrite. This is a protest for the gross misconduct from the Pakistan army and your hardcore elements on the LOC.

Which in my point of is fair, we don't need anything related to Pakistan, till aggression from your side seizes till then i will vocally support all people to people contact to be suspended.

It was the Mughals that was barbaric, in their expansionist movement. History is covered in stains of blood you drew from your victims by NONE other than your barbaric achivements. Its like the Sheep that cried wolf, Shut up & harden up you hypocrite. This is a protest for the gross misconduct from the Pakistan army and your hardcore elements on the LOC.

Which in my point of is fair, we don't need anything related to Pakistan, till aggression from your side seizes till then i will vocally support all people to people contact to be suspended.

So i guess if something happens in USA where a Hindu is killed all Hindu extremists should butchering tourists...
what logic.

and its your army which is agressor on LOC. you guys attack us and when we respond cry like a baby... grow up and read news from both sides

if they were gonna do that they'd have done it a while ago

And the only reason they haven't so far, since they don't want to. You just have to look at your history to know whenever Army decides for a coup, it happens........

That is the only accomplishment of your military services....... I'd be glad to hear if you want to share any success stories that you may have.

So i guess if something happens in USA where a Hindu is killed all Hindu extremists should butchering tourists...
what logic.

and its your army which is agressor on LOC. you guys attack us and when we respond cry like a baby... grow up and read news from both sides

The whole world has labeled Pakistan as a terrorist state and a failed nation. keep living in your own little world sunshine. A Pakistani's word is good as garbage in my point of view and that of the rest of the world. so i could care less :disagree:

If by "being ready" you mean ready to topple a democratic govt, yeah Pakistan Army is always ready for that :cheers:

Last time they were ready, we had 90,000 of them working on the atrocious Delhi Meerut road in just 13 days.

Poor workmanship. ;)

This time, we need to make sure that the Golden quadrilateral road workmanship is better. Stricter quality controls you know.

Stupid and ignorant are the people who do things like this, glad to see almost everyone here seems to think so too, for a change :)

but it your pakistani friends who like to portray this as our culture and passing on ignorant rants.

but it your pakistani friends who like to portray this as our culture and passing on ignorant rants.

But it doesn't make it right neither does it make it right for Indian's to do the same to the Pakistani culture :)

Back
Top Bottom