What's new

Hindu extremist (terrorists) torturing a Muslim and forcing him to utter Hindu slogans

Fcking demons demanding that their victim call out the name of the Lord. They should be found and have their azzes whipped badly for their cowardly attack on the man

BJP will protect and reward them instead. They did it to Vishnu Som and Varun Gandhi.

were you able to see posts while you were banned , just asking , never got banned thats why.
being a physician i have to remember a lot .
Yes. Just log-out and see everything :D

Yes Pakistan is known for it, but so is India.....doesn't give India a clean chit. Last, Pakistan doesn't claim to be a 'secular republic'

Agreed, but the govt is not the reason for religious issues, it is just some illiterates in rural areas. You cant expect all billion people to be secular and liberal. Of course there is bound to be religious discrimination by the ill informed masses. The govt is doing its best to educate everyone and bring religious equality to all religions. We are and we will be a secular republic. Anyone who indulges in this sort of hooliganism will be punished by the law. Religious intolerance is not associated with India as heavily as associated with Pakistan and it is also not that bad in India as it is in Pakistan. If it was India would not even exist today.

I personally don't like any religion i think we should ban it.

Who ever the people are beating the guy taking Law in their hand , but the video does not display the whole picture of the scenario the full length video is edited and only showed the religious hatred portion , from the small part of it I believe the poor guy was captured for stealing cows or bulls and in village where farmers economy totally depends on cows and bulls the public outrage brought to this because the administration just do nothing in stealing of cows and bulls .

In all case stealing of cows and bulls maximum(99%) time the poor Muslim people are Involved ,they steal the cow or bull from Hindu majority village with the help some one Hindu resident of the village. The hatred of religion came out in any case of public bash what we saw worst in few days ago church blast in Pakistan( I neither justify any of the act ). SO the video does not describe hate of minority (Why said minority The second largest nation of Muslim People in the world) rather it's describe the fall of administration.

My open question to PDF people Why should India give protection to Illegal Immigrant(Specially Bangladeshi Sunni People ) to earn ,preach and practice their own religion in Indian Soil ?? While they just steal and flee to Bangladesh. (this question does not related to previous post I will be much happy if the poor man is a poor Indian rather than traitor Bangladeshi )

The biggest Problem in Our Society Pakistan India And Bangladesh
When Someone shows us a problem in our society instead of just owning it , and trying to take out that problem
We reply and tell them they have this problem that problem
When we Do that everything will change automatically

India needs Christianity so they will learn how to act properly.

Cow slaughter incident. I can understand that passions can get high in cases like these, but the thuggery was pathetic. The police should handle situations such as these.

To be honest did not watch the video at all................... I have seen these video(s) already, in one of these it was full of abuses (full time ma behn) with the respect for cow and they made poor rickshaw driver take snan in a nullah creek :D.

My concern is I hope The Nuke button is not in hands of someone whose passion can get high someday about my cow consuming? :undecided::blink: Don't want a nuke falling on my head while busy in a Bar BQ party :fie:

Back
Top Bottom