What's new

Hindu extremist exposes Hindu men as impotent

"plumber, electrician, doctor, delivery boy"...so

image.jpg

Respect even with Impotent males they're reaching 1.4 billion pop

Yeh karname kon kar raha hay? :enjoy: (pizza delivery boys, pool boys etc etc)

It is fact that half of Hindus are impotent and another half are homos.
If I may be so bold as to ask which half do you belong to?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AgNoStiC MuSliM where are you? I'm searching for you hi & lo

Most prominent anti Muslim Hindu terrorist Yati Narsinghanand exposes Hindu men as impotent and Muslim men as manly.
he is doing nothing of the sort. he in-fact is rather skillfully instigating/provoking hindus against the Muslims.

he is asking for a boycott of tradesmen who have Muslim names

He is talking about Indian Muslims who are not much different physically from Indian Hindus. What will happen when real Pakistani men might be available to Indian women? Just compare manhood here, Jinnah versus Gandhi, President Ayub versus Shastri, Imran Khan versus Modi. Even the half Italian Rajiv turned out to be a girli boy compared to Zia. And Zia was not a good example of manhood. Even with all his faults Musharraf had the balls to visit and sleep in Indian territory.

I know how Indians will respond to this message. They will bring up Indira Gandhi and creation of BD because that is the only fall back they have. What infact they are saying is that the only Indian person who had some balls was a spinster.

Last edited:
He is talking about Indian Muslim who are not much different physically from Indian Hindus. What will happen when real Pakistani men might be available to Indian women. Just compare manhood here, Jinnah versus Ghandi, President Ayub versus Shastri, Imran Khan versus Modi. Even Rajiv turned out to be a girli boy versus Zia.

Gandhi, Modi, Rahul Gandhi are all documented homos.

This is the reason why Hindu girls prefer Muslims.

They will bring up Indira Gandhi and creation of BD because that is the only fall back they have. What infact they are saying is that the only Indian person who had some balls was a spinster.
This achievement was done on back of bengali muslims. Even indian generals who fought in 1971 admitted that without soviet union providing the guns and diplomatic support, without the bengali muslims fighting on the ground, india would never have won..

What I have understood the Muslim male folks conquering Hindustan had no problem finding their wives…..

Back
Top Bottom