What's new

Himalayas: Water towers of Asia

Water tower?Maybe only for China.Tibet itself is nothing but garbage with some good places to view.

I only see Kailash in that map,do you know it?

I am sure Bangladesh, Myammar, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam will agree with that :D

WhereFreeTibetOrgplateaumap_lg1.jpg

Now you know who is the king of the Hill, Ask Bangladesh people if they're agree with what India did to them, we can do the same to you :coffee:.

Capture.PNG

The Tarim basin upon availability of water, will be suited for Industrial farming. The Tian Shan and Kunlun Shan is their life line, but nevertheless, rainfall is so little that Tarim Basin remain a desert.

You can't do jackass...

It will be too easy to sabotage if you tried something funny. It is doubtful you want another 3 gorge on your hands anyway.

Oh really, believe me if India has the gut, they could have done long time ago instead of crying. And just assume you're able to sabotage, you will do it at your own peril, the Tsunimi effect of the explosive dam will take down all India's barricades and dams all along the river and anything at the vincinity of this river...you will the one to assume all the consequence.

View attachment 15227

The Tarim basin upon availability of water, will be suited for Industrial farming. The Tian Shan and Kunlun Shan is their life line, but nevertheless, rainfall is so little that Tarim Basin remain a desert.

If China divert Tibet water to Tarim basin, we can recover a big chunk of desert land of Tarim Basin. it better idea than引渤入疆

Last edited:
Capture.PNG

The South North Water Transfer is engineering feasible. I received contradictory data, some claim it transfer 5% of Yangtze, some say less. If we look at China's map, I am a firm believer that the productivity gain in China agricultural lies in the Northern plain whereby large scale industrialized farm is possible. The Southern China is too mountainous.

Problem, no water in Northern China.

The South North Water Transfer plug the gap. But it is still not enough.

Oh really, believe me if India has the gut, they could have done long time ago instead of crying. And just assume you're able to sabotage, you will do it at your own peril, the Tsunimi effect of the explosive dam will take down all India's barricades and dams all along the river and anything at the vincinity of this river...you will the one to assume all the consequence.

If China divert Tibet water to Tarim basin, we can recover a big chunk of desert land of Tarim Basin. it better idea than引渤入疆

Why not you start a thread on North South Water Transfer?

Last edited:
Capture.PNG

One of the great strength of India is that she is a plain, extremely well endowed in monsoon rainfall, hence suitable for Industrial farming. She has one of the largest arable land in the whole world.

Unfortunately, her potential is not yet utilized as she is yet to be unlocked by modern farming. The system of India also make large scale infrastructure development not very possible.

She should divert ganges to Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, which is drought prone. (maybe not possible)

Last edited:
View attachment 15244

One of the great strength of India is that she is a plain, extremely well endowed in monsoon rainfall, hence suitable for Industrial farming. She has one of the largest arable land in the whole world.

Unfortunately, her potential is not yet utilized as she is yet to be unlocked by modern farming. The system of India also make large scale infrastructure development not very possible.

She should divert ganges to Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra, which is drought prone. (maybe not possible)

if somehow China could create a passage for the Monsoon such mountain blast, then it will not only solve our water problem but India can be kissed and good bye. The engineering tasks will be enormous but it will be a great pay off for future Chinese generations

Copy%20(2)%20of%20Map_Monsoon.jpg

Barking on the internet. :lol:

Seems like you're addicted to my posts :lol:

if somehow China could create a passage for the Monsoon such mountain blast, then it will not only solve our water problem but India can be kissed and good bye. The engineering tasks will be enormous but it will be a great pay off for future Chinese generations

Got to blown away the ridges of Himalayas for 3000 km, scale them down to 2000m (my estimate only dont have the figure). Not possible. You also need to blown away Tibetan plateau if you want the moisture to reach Xinjiang.

You need your daily dose of laughter.

So some clowns come handy. ;) :lol:

Anyway, good luck with the wet dreams.

China's Three Gorges Dam: An Environmental Catastrophe? - Scientific American

Though I don't doubt your capacity for another "great leap" or "cultural revolution" or "four pests campaign", I would still hope there is some sanity left somewhere. ;)

China's Three Gorges Dam: An Environmental Catastrophe?

SHANGHAI—For over three decades the Chinese government dismissed warnings from scientists and environmentalists that its Three Gorges Dam—the world's largest—had the potential of becoming one of China's biggest environmental nightmares. But last fall, denial suddenly gave way to reluctant acceptance that the naysayers were right. Chinese officials staged a sudden about-face, acknowledging for the first time that the massive hydroelectric dam, sandwiched between breathtaking cliffs on the Yangtze River in central China, may be triggering landslides, altering entire ecosystems and causing other serious environmental problems—and, by extension, endangering the millions who live in its shadow.

You need your daily dose of laughter.

So some clowns come handy. ;) :lol:

Anyway, good luck with the wet dreams.

Though I don't doubt your capacity for another "great leap" or "cultural revolution" or "four pests campaign", I would still hope there is some sanity left somewhere. ;)

China's Three Gorges Dam: An Environmental Catastrophe?

SHANGHAI—For over three decades the Chinese government dismissed warnings from scientists and environmentalists that its Three Gorges Dam—the world's largest—had the potential of becoming one of China's biggest environmental nightmares. But last fall, denial suddenly gave way to reluctant acceptance that the naysayers were right. Chinese officials staged a sudden about-face, acknowledging for the first time that the massive hydroelectric dam, sandwiched between breathtaking cliffs on the Yangtze River in central China, may be triggering landslides, altering entire ecosystems and causing other serious environmental problems—and, by extension, endangering the millions who live in its shadow.

The 3 gorge dam is far from environmental catastrophe. I am an engineer and I really feel excited and marveled about 3 gorge dam. Start a thread to discuss it.

Got to blown away the ridges of Himalayas for 3000 km, scale them down to 2000m (my estimate only dont have the figure). Not possible. You also need to blown away Tibetan plateau if you want the moisture to reach Xinjiang.

I know it's riduculous task but we should keep the spirit of 愚公移山, if we want to monsoon to be beneficial to generations to come, of course all within the techinical feasibility.

9F43098416E343299C66C605C5C5E711.jpg

View attachment 15244

Altering the course of rivers is as retarded as it gets, considering the catastrophe it can cause doing natural calamities like floods.

Both Maharastra and Maadhya Pradesh do have rivers

maharashtra-river-map.jpg

madhya-pradesh-river-map.jpg

And to combat drought India is focusing on Ground water harvesting-

WDD-GOK

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom