What's new

Hillary Clinton's 'Get Modi' campaign: US'dangerous South Asian interests

I believe the NGO nonsense and I really hope that Modi and his new ex IB NSA keep a watchful eye on these scum, but the whole part about Hilary's "get Modi" campaign regarding clandestine searches of Gujarat and such I just don't find plausible.

In these situations you should look at who would gain from people believing these reports:

a) BJP (anti Congress/UPA piece)
b) The likes of Russia who are trying to court India as an ally against the US
c) Pakistan, don't want closer Indo-US ties
d) Modi himself- makes him look like a victim of some elaborate conspiracy against him

I would just take this with a bucket of salt I don't trust Indian journos one bit and until I see some third party report it I won't buy it.

Yup good point.....Hell these journos could be working with Congress to steer the BJP away lol. Damn, geo straegy is damn complicated.

That's why I go in on Sonia and Rahul bro. Their family since Nehru has played India like a fiddle. When I see Nehru courting with the British royalty, you can tell he wish he was one of them. When I see Sardar, he reminds me of my father and uncles who work hard for India.

And I disagree here.
I dont use one brush to judge all leaders.
Whatever be said, Nehru was a great man. He did big things. Thus what he did right was great for India, what he did wrong turned to great misfortunes for us.
There are many things I credit him with - both good and bad.

Similarly Sardar Patel, great man. His great deeds for India are as tall as Nehru's. Unfortunately his role has been consistently reduced from public memory and history by the Gandhi family and their loyalists.

And on the Gandhi family, I dont put them all in the same category.

Heck, I would even say that the two things UPA did right, because of which I voted for them last time were RTI and MGNREGA, at that time the economy was averaging good. Now think of the alternative - Advani? No thank you.

In their second term, however I have also not been blind to their other activities by which they have tried to undermine democracy in India. they also fucked the economy. And the alternative was Modi.
Which is why I changed my vote this time.

It is never good to be a loyalist, no one is black and white. Everyone has different shades of grey. You just have to be perceptive. You just have to check what is good at that time.

Think about this, if people had voted for Advani last time, and he would have won last time, would Modi have gotten a chance to rise to the top? No.
Would that have been a terrible loss for the nation - Bloody Yes.

In this day and age, its not possible to hurt a religious minority especially in India. The world will jump on that if it ever got the chance.

We all including minorities are quick to jump on Modi but we don't understand, there are forces steering us to keep our focus on the BS.
On this I agree. It suits the US and the West to keep India weak. Just strong enough to push India against China when they feel China needs to be toned down, but weak otherwise.

Its like Pakistan. They like to keep Pakistan weak, but they make sure it is propped up by any means possible as a backup for when they want to keep India in check.

They play a dirty game . Which is why it is essential that NRI's in Western countries rise to the top in their political and business circles to be able to make those nations change their policies(like the Israeli lobby) coupled with rise of nationalists in India that make India strong.

Last edited:
This should ring some bells with u guys @Xeric @F.O.X through these NGOs operating in Pak who knows in future what will they accuse us of doing in Baluchistan and North West Pakistan.

And I disagree here.
I dont use one brush to judge all leaders.
Whatever be said, Nehru was a great man. He did big things. Thus what he did right was great for India, what he did wrong turned to great misfortunes for us.
There are many things I credit him with - both good and bad.

Similarly Sardar Patel, great man. His great deeds for India are as tall as Nehru's. Unfortunately his role has been consistently reduced from public memory and history by the Gandhi family and their loyalists.

And on the Gandhi family, I dont put them all in the same category.

Heck, I would even say that the two things UPA did right, because of which I voted for them last time were RTI and MGNREGA.

However I have also not been blind to their other activities by which they have tried to undermine democracy in India. Which is why I changed my vote this time.

It is never good to be a loyalist, no one is black and white. Everyone has different shades of grey.

On this I agree. It suits the US and the West to keep India weak. Just strong enough to push India against China when they feel China needs to be toned down, but weak otherwise.

Its like Pakistan. They like to keep Pakistan weak, but they make sure it is propped up by any means possible as a backup for when they want to keep India in check.

They play a dirty game . Which is why it is essential that NRI's in Western countries rise to the top in their political and business circles to be able to make those nations change their policies(like the Israeli lobby) coupled with rise of nationalists in India that make India strong.

Good points bro. I appreciate it coz this type of dialogue helps me develop as a person also. My view on Nehru is very negative however. Maybe, i am looking at some points that seem like major blunders to me but hindsight is always 20-20.

Yes, this game is dirty. It's why I was turned off by it. There is no real, pragmatic approach to long lasting peace. here is no long term vision.

Maybe, India should offer the world a plan. A long term plan that invovled the world effort to explore and colonize space. Doing that will create waves but make the world think together for once.

Its hard to rise in the West. I admire those who do, they deal with the pressue and obstacles yet still rise thru it. I need to change and switch up for the better. Jut so confused at times, chase the money....or chase your dreams. Having million dollar ideas but executing it is another issue.

Axis - Read my last post again. I edited it to add some points.

Good points bro. I appreciate it coz this type of dialogue helps me develop as a person also. My view on Nehru is very negative however. Maybe, i am looking at some points that seem like major blunders to me but hindsight is always 20-20.
Thats what we are all here for bro. To share views.

My view on Nehru as I said is very ambivalent. But as it is with all great men, their deeds are great and their blunders are equally great. We just have to see both sides. There are many things that Nehru did that are very praiseworthy.

On a related note - Indira Gandhi was as big a Nationalist as is possible.

Sonia however seems to be the only one who seems to be intent on making India weaker and subjugated. And apparently her children have been brought up on her values.

However it would very unfair to project Sonia and her children's actions (current Gandhi family's) actions to their predecessors. Again, to be sure, those predecessors also did both good things and bad, but none tried to undermine India in so deliberate a fashion.

Its hard to rise in the West. I admire those who do, they deal with the pressue and obstacles yet still rise thru it. I need to change and switch up for the better. Jut so confused at times, chase the money....or chase your dreams. Having million dollar ideas but executing it is another issue.
For us, for now, Indians in the West need to step up. Because Indians in India have stepped up.

And fortunately for us, Indians in the West are stepping up, though slowly. They are rising up in public life and business circles. They have made money, but now they are making the transition from having private money to using that money to lobby for Indian interests. Israelis are the gold standard here. And Indians in US are closely emulating them.

Secondly, NRI's are also now starting to enter politics directly. Earlier they avoided it and focused on making money and ensuring a good life for their family. As they and their children feel more secure, they have started venturing in this field as well.

I would say in another decade or so, Indians would become a pressure group second only to Israel in the West collectively.

Axis - Read my last post again. I edited it to add some points.

Thats what we are all here for bro. To share views.

My view on Nehru as I said is very ambivalent. But as it is with all great men, their deeds are great and their blunders are equally great. We just have to see both sides. There are many things that Nehru did that are very praiseworthy.

On a related note - Indira Gandhi was as big a Nationalist as is possible.

Sonia however seems to be the only one who seems to be intent on making India weaker and subjugated. And apparently her children have been brought up on her values.

However it would very unfair to project Sonia and her children's actions (current Gandhi family's) actions to their predecessors. Again, to be sure, those predecessors also did both good things and bad, but none tried to undermine India in so deliberate a fashion.

For us, for now, Indians in the West need to step up. Because Indians in India have stepped up.

And fortunately for us, Indians in the West are stepping up, though slowly. They are rising up in public life and business circles. They have made money, but now they are making the transition from having private money to using that money to lobby for Indian interests. Israelis are the gold standard here. And Indians in US are closely emulating them.

Secondly, NRI's are also now starting to enter politics directly. Earlier they avoided it and focused on making money and ensuring a good life for their family. As they and their children feel more secure, they have started venturing in this field as well.

I would say in another decade or so, Indians would become a pressure group second only to Israel in the West collectively.

I agree. If Advani was going to be the BJP PM candidate, I would never vote for them and I made that known. I only want capable leaders in office not old, familial idiots with no vision.

Well old US habit , now OBAMA trying to project himself and friend of Modi, Obama has chosen Clinton and she wont't work without proper approval from president on international relation. Modi haven't responded to approach of Obama and his State which keeping saying come to US , we want to come to india and meet you etc..... Modi is now shooing them their real value.....

Hillary won't be president in 2016. A man called John Kasich will be. He has far better credentials than her and is strongest GOP member against her. After Democrats under spineless Obama lose Senate in november, her chances of presidency will be shot to hell.

Sounds a bit far-fetched to be honest. I know there is truth in the news that NGOs agitated the locals and even paid them off wrt the TN nuke plant and the GoI had withdrawn the licences to NGOs involved in this. But the points about the clandestine search for mass graves in Gujarat and the overall "get Modi" campaign I find hard to believe.

Especially considering this is Hilary Clinton we are talking about who is heavily criticised by the Republicans in the US for being "too soft".

IF this is true this is HUGE news and news Modi won't react to kindly.

I feel this is actually someone trying to destroy Indo-US relations.

Unlikely to be a lie or exaggeration, mate. I was reading through a lot of international reaction on May 16 when Modi was declared winning and not once, not twice but multiple times, I kept reading that a Hillary regime in US would be the worst thing to Indo-US relations while Modi is our leader.

I was curious and looked around and saw the whole mass campaign of Get Modi. This is not a lie; it was there, because many writers, ex-activists etc have written on their blogs, statements, etc after election results and even news papers like the article above came up with it.

Not to mention the whole media nexus along with these 'rights groups' which translated into NDTV's, Star News and IBN-7's vitriol against Modi for more than a decade and continued their tirade even after court judgement was passed.!!

Please remember that US based bible belt fundamentalists hold a lot of sway over this whole conversion/hold back development etc kind of things internationally. Not just in India but rest of Asia as well, especially the developing and poor areas of Asia.

Why do you think Modi is very cool and business-like with US compared to the openly positive and warm responses on social media, news media etc to other countries? He may not use personal grudge as it is against professionalism, but one caution will always be at the back of his mind about US and will actually be beneficial when negotiating tough business terms with USA.

Obama has done his nut to roll back the whole 'GET MODI' agenda and is trying to get back into the good books.

Their analysts failed to see the change in tide when they thought that UPA could win because of just one 'riots' false allegations on Modi. And it became a TsuNaMo instead.

_____

You will find it tough to believe me but I suggest you invest a few hours into looking up for materials and try contacting some of these ex-activists via e-mail or something if you're keen.

Believe me, I see a very small scale of this nonsense in my region all the time since much before UPA and I know what I am saying; especially the 'religious bodies' that mentioned in this article. It is the Baptist Church that causes problem in NE. I can't imagine which faction has been causing problems against our PM.

Hillary won't be president in 2016. A man called John Kasich will be. He has far better credentials than her and is strongest GOP member against her. After Democrats under spineless Obama lose Senate in november, her chances of presidency will be shot to hell.

If that is the case then it is alright.

But Hillary's win is feared even by US foreign relations experts who say that it will be the lowest point of Indo-US ties if it happened.

Personally, I feel disgusted that such people lead the otherwise-warm Americans who don't discriminate, target or attack anyone.

Last edited:
Unlikely to be a lie or exaggeration, mate. I was reading through a lot of international reaction on May 16 when Modi was declared winning and not once, not twice but multiple times, I kept reading that a Hillary regime in US would be the worst thing to Indo-US relations while Modi is our leader.

I was curious and looked around and saw the whole mass campaign of Get Modi. This is not a lie; it was there, because many writers, ex-activists etc have written on their blogs, statements, etc after election results and even news papers like the article above came up with it.

Not to mention the whole media nexus along with these 'rights groups' which translated into NDTV's, Star News and IBN-7's vitriol against Modi for more than a decade and continued their tirade even after court judgement was passed.!!

Please remember that US based bible belt fundamentalists hold a lot of sway over this whole conversion/hold back development etc kind of things internationally. Not just in India but rest of Asia as well, especially the developing and poor areas of Asia.

Why do you think Modi is very cool and business-like with US compared to the openly positive and warm responses on social media, news media etc to other countries? He may not use personal grudge as it is against professionalism, but one caution will always be at the back of his mind about US and will actually be beneficial when negotiating tough business terms with USA.

Obama has done his nut to roll back the whole 'GET MODI' agenda and is trying to get back into the good books.

Their analysts failed to see the change in tide when they thought that UPA could win because of just one 'riots' false allegations on Modi. And it became a TsuNaMo instead.

_____

You will find it tough to believe me but I suggest you invest a few hours into looking up for materials and try contacting some of these ex-activists via e-mail or something if you're keen.

Believe me, I see a very small scale of this nonsense in my region all the time since much before UPA and I know what I am saying; especially the 'religious bodies' that mentioned in this article. It is the Baptist Church that causes problem in NE. I can't imagine which faction has been causing problems against our PM.

If that is the case then it is alright.

But Hillary's win is feared even by US foreign relations experts who say that it will be the lowest point of Indo-US ties if it happened.

Personally, I feel disgusted that such people lead the otherwise-warm Americans who don't discriminate, target or attack anyone.

She WON'T win. She is the Democrat's Rahul Gandhi. Already Obama is sinking. Just google his approval rating. Hillary leads for now, but even her lead is narrowing rapidly. Imagine we had heard of nothing about Modi in late 2011 - 2012 but now he is PM. They have 2 1/2 years till election of their president. Same thing will happen there.

But guess what.Hilary Clinton donr have any power not any more.But Narendra Modi is the Prime Minister of India.
Our PM knows how to handle US.that is why we chose him and his BJP over Congreass Pappu and Sonia .

I pray that our PM Modi ji looks at the shitstorm that Italian hag and her in-laws created in the last 55 years in Nagaland and Manipur. Though it has been going on for long, most of you guys in other parts of India don't hear of it.
Both DMK and ADMK did not give a hoot to anti power plant protests done by Udayakumar and brainwashed village simpltons, these protesters were even unwilling to listen to Abdul Kalam.. and all their protests were centered around their church and the pastor.. what does these religious folks know about nuclear power?
It was so obvious they were foreign funded...

And all this time all our fellow Indians were demonizing Modi ji.

Look at who the real villain turned out to be:

So you see, all this 'Secoolarism' is nothing but corporate interests of Americans and other colonial powers to continue their domination of Asia.

Let's see what our Hindu-hating, secular Indian friends here have to say now.

I would advise you and rest of indians who fall for this garbage - stop being so gullible to any article written.

This garbage from a sri lankan correspondent if full conjecture and personal opinions- and not a journalistic reporting piece based on actual reporting and evidence

Back
Top Bottom