What's new

Hillary Clinton put in Hot Seat by Pakistani Media

Doesn't work that way. Each administration inherits from the previous. It comes with elections. The issue is, in anycase, TODAY and not yesterday.

Nobody held a gun to Obama's head and FORCED him to run for office. In fact, his purpose and campaign was premised on making changes.

Time for him to do so.

Doesn't work that way. Each administration inherits from the previous. It comes with elections. The issue is, in anycase, TODAY and not yesterday.

Nobody held a gun to Obama's head and FORCED him to run for office. In fact, his purpose and campaign was premised on making changes.

Time for him to do so.

Ah hah.
Like the chinese use to say:"Give a ladder to you, you will crawl up." :rofl:

Love it-

"The US is not pressurising Pakistan to accept the Kerry-Lugar legislation and the country can refuse to take the aid package, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday.

'There is no pressure on Pakistan to accept the aid,' she said."

Turn it down. Can anything be more plain or do you talk out of your azzes in this country while stuffing your hands in our pockets?

Time for you to walk the walk behind Logic's brave talk of "DEATH TO AMERICA" here since none here have the the courage to shut her up.

Or are you gutless?:usflag:

Dear you have taken my comments to heart. I did not intend to hurt you.

Yes its true the ball is in Pakistan's court in my opinion they should reject it.

We have to stand on our own two feet instead of begging where ever Mr Z goes.

Dear you have taken my comments to heart. I did not want to hurt you.

Yes its true the ball is in Pakistan's court in my opinion they should reject it.

We have to stand on our own two feet instead of begging where ever Mr Z goes.

Whatever US wants, Sam should take it slow, and don't think/prescribe on behalf of Pak. And don't be the decision maker rather let Pak to make their own decisions. If US can do this, I think the relationship can improve. Otherwise, it's always going to be rocky. :agree:

Zardari is never begging. He simply needs to negotiate terms on loan structure with any country. China guarantees Pak national solvency. Pak has never lost her pride. Whoever Pak borrows from, and the creditors understand Pak/China, they know they will get back their money + interests. :agree:

Yes. America, India, Iran, Russia, and the rest of the world except China are your enemies and the sole cause of all your problems and misery. Pakistan would have been a great successful country if the rest of the world except China did not exist :pakistan:

Well Yes america-israel-india are our enemy. we have already done with the soviets. the pathetic bharat thought by sitting in the lap of the soviets they wud wipe out Pakistan, it didn't happened. Now they sitting in the lap of a bigger loser i.e American chickens in the hope which they hoped back in 80's. it will not happen this time also.....

"Dear you have taken my comments to heart..."

Ahh, I see. A mindless mantra chant, is it?

I've been listening to that sh!t since 1979 when you guys burned our embassy down while the Iranians grabbed ours in Teheran.

Sorta like "Amen" at the end of a prayer, eh?

Sorta like PATRIOT repeatedly calling for and celebrating openly the killing of U.S. servicemen and women here at this board.

"I did not intend to hurt you."

Of course. Not me solely.

You intend, by your words, to hurt EVERY American. Learn to live by your words, woman. I've been teetering for about three months now and I, at least, appreciate your forthright honesty. They've greatly helped to remind me of my youth, those events, and your heart's desire.

Those words are important. They are your bond.

In turn, they've greatly clarified my thoughts.

Thanks.:usflag:

Love it-

"The US is not pressurising Pakistan to accept the Kerry-Lugar legislation and the country can refuse to take the aid package, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday.

'There is no pressure on Pakistan to accept the aid,' she said."

Turn it down. Can anything be more plain or do you talk out of your azzes in this country while stuffing your hands in our pockets?

Time for you to walk the walk behind Logic's brave talk of "DEATH TO AMERICA" here since none here have the the courage to shut her up.

Or are you gutless?:usflag:

so we were talking abt baboons.

Are you losers i.e US of 'A" gutless? don't u hear loud & clear from the people of Pakistan to just get lost with u'r money.

Who cares abt the decision taken by the political baboons :cheesy:

I've been listening to that sh!t since 1979 when you guys burned our embassy down while the Iranians grabbed ours in Teheran.

Sorta like PATRIOT repeatedly calling for and celebrating openly the killing of U.S. servicemen and women here at this board.

You intend, by your words, to hurt EVERY American. Learn to live by your words, woman. I've been teetering for about three months now and I, at least, appreciate your forthright honesty. They've greatly helped to remind me of my youth, those events, and your heart's desire.

Thanks.:usflag:

Ahoy mate!
Cheers!!! :tup: :yahoo:

I watched all of the parts posted above. You may not like everything she said but I think she was being honest and as forthright in public as she is allowed to be. Many of the military/intelligence questions are not hers to answer on behalf of the USA. She cannot make drone policy, for example. And the drone questions are, apparently, deep deep secrets between the PA, ISI, CIA and ISAF that she is not authorized to discuss publicly. All in all, I think she did an excellent job answering the Pakistani media's questions. I thought it was interesting that none of the Pak media types would answer her as to why the 1000 US marines invasion of Islamabad story wouldn't die.

Ditto that. She handled the journos pretty well actually. Her replies were direct and certainly not to the liking of the Pakistani audiences. Which actually reflects quite poorly on us — are we still blind to what is happening in our country? do we still expect the world to trust us? which age are we stuck in?

all that visits to mosque/bari imam was just a public stunt. Now see the true colors of US of "A". it's nothing new, asusual an american barking :blah:

the sooner we realise that america is an enemy the better for us.

@ S-2 and Airforcepilot: You two thanked this post. Is there something that I missed there?

It right for United Satans of Anti-christ to kill innocent human beings all over the world?

I shall face my enemy on the battle field.

This shows you do not have a word called courtesy in your vocabolary.

It right for United Satans of Anti-christ to kill innocent human beings all over the world?

I shall face my enemy on the battle field.

This shows you do not have a word called courtesy in your vocabolary.

i hope the gutless americans now near the voices from Pakistan.

"I shall face my enemy on the battle field."

From your kitchen in comfortable lil' England, dear?:lol:

Go strap on some suicide lingerie and pay us a visit in A-stan with your tough talk. Or purchase an AK and walk the walk.

You won't be the first irhabist gal we've happily whacked...:agree:

Back
Top Bottom