What's new

Hijab is not Bangladeshi culture, its Saudi culture: Former minister Menon

Another fool hijab is mandatory to muslim woman this brainless idiot some one should tell him islam is not a culture but a discipline for humanity and it has no boundries chupkali ka anda ki soch ha is chutiya ki

In most cases (95% +) , people in Bangladesh are muslim because they were born in a muslim family and taught to be muslims. If the choice is given to people with all the available information, than hardly anyone would pick Islam or any religion for that matter.
We are taught not to think, not to question but to submit and follow. Religion is big business.

that day is not far!!

bangbros want to bring brown revolution!

bhai misal suni hai na

kawa chala hans ki chal apni he bhol gaya!

inka bhi yehi haal hai! ya kallay angrez bannay chalay hain chotiya
Mind your business. It's their prerogative.

Mind your business. It's their prerogative.
and you are their pimp?

In most cases (95% +) , people in Bangladesh are muslim because they were born in a muslim family and taught to be muslims. If the choice is given to people with all the available information, than hardly anyone would pick Islam or any religion for that matter.
We are taught not to think, not to question but to submit and follow. Religion is big business.
i im sure you bangbros will go indian path if choice is given to you!! cows to become savred mother in Bangladesh?

Its in the Islamic Religion dummy, guy makes no sense now wear or not is ones own choice but to make a statement as such is pure stupid.
To be frank in old days hijab would have been a convienience in middle east then part of the religion...Women used to were them in middle east because it protected them from direct sunlight and sand during sand storms(don't forget in old days most of the people living in middle easts were nomadic)...But ofcourse people like you turned it into part of your religion....

and you are their pimp?

i im sure you bangbros will go indian path if choice is given to you!! cows to become savred mother in Bangladesh?

On the contrary, Bangladesh is becoming more religious and conservative.
I am an atheist, so I equally enjoy all the absurdities in all religion.

Sacred Cow (per hinduism) or sacred Camels Pee (per islam) both are equally funny.

(Sahih al-Bukhari 5686) [ Variations : Sahih al-Bukhari 6802 ; Jami` at-Tirmidhi 72 ; Sahih al-Bukhari 1501 ; Sunan ibn Majah Hadith 3632 ; Sunan an-Nasa'i 4024)

On the contrary, Bangladesh is becoming more religious and conservative.
I am an atheist, so I equally enjoy all the absurdities in all religion.

Sacred Cow (per hinduism) or sacred Camels Pee (per islam) both are equally funny.

(Sahih al-Bukhari 5686) [ Variations : Sahih al-Bukhari 6802 ; Jami` at-Tirmidhi 72 ; Sahih al-Bukhari 1501 ; Sunan ibn Majah Hadith 3632 ; Sunan an-Nasa'i 4024)
sacred big bang randomness?

To be frank in old days hijab would have been a convienience in middle east then part of the religion...Women used to were them in middle east because it protected them from direct sunlight and sand during sand storms(don't forget in old days most of the people living in middle easts were nomadic)...But ofcourse people like you turned it into part of your religion....

Like me? lol are you even muslim ? I don't think so if you were you would have knowledge of what you are saying rather then being a retard behind the screen go troll somewhere else. Hijab is a part of Islamic religion for our women I don't come from a religious family however I do know what they teach in my religion I think its best you stick to your own.

Hijab is okay. It looks good/cute if worn properly. BD women use this as fashion. Not part of any religion. Fashion knows know boundary. BD culture is a hotchpotch of everything and very low level one. It has to borrow and evolve from some places. But full face covered Burqas are dangerous. Its associated with religion and crime. Over time this one should be get rid of. If something isnt compatible with present world culture, that is not religion. That is mental case. If someone is too much affectionate to Burqas in any circumstances, that guy is a potential terrorist, terrorist sympathizer or terrorist influencer.

They are right.....
Why do you take hijab if you want to form an ethnic Bengali country?
Isn't that what people in Pakistan do?
If bengalis cannot respect their culture then what's the point of forming an ethic nation.
Next you want to speak Arabic and wear Arabic dresses. Your liberator didn't mention this whole forming bangaldesh.

He is not. Saudis dont own the Islam religion. Why does Malaysia and Indonesian women wear it then? Or in Canada?? So many of my colleagues wear it. What is wrong with this piece of cloth?

Saudis do not own Islam but they make billions of dollars every year through Hajj tourism. Money that many manage to save through years of hard work and sacrifice ends up in the pockets of the sheikhs to build their palaces and Rolls Royce.
As I said, religion is big business, infact there is no better business where you are just sold a dream.

such type of sinister voices are there in every muslim country. we saw extreme vulgarity on aurat march this year in pakistan. next year we may see bastar*s asking for LGBT rights .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom