What's new

High rates of Divorce in Pak society and esp in Military class

Aurtain bhagain gi fitnay ko loog apni aurron ko bandhnay per majboor hongay.
Kai aurtain sabab banain gi muwashray ko jahanam raseed kernay mein.
Aurtain jahanam mein ziyada hongi.
Dajal ki fouj mein urtain ziyada hongi.
Sab kaha hova hai deen mein in aurtoon ko nahi samjh to apnay liyay barbadi karain gi.
Allah humain har qisam kay fitnon say mahfooz rakhay(ameen)

Orr kuch maulvi sahab.

No one said about killing and neither it certify to kill someone on short cloths. But why you want to go against the rule of ALLAH?

But since you try to defend and saying insecure male here? Tell me will you allow your family female to go out in short cloths?

And regarding you cant control your sight for that

" Apni nazroo mai ajzee paida karo takay tum se tumhari maa aur behneein mehfooz reh sakay".

I will answer your query since you can't answer on your own, you ask me if I will allow, will you allow it? No? But suppose she still disobeys, what will you do then? Tell me, how come you can't answer.

I am not a parent, so I can't answer. Regarding anything else, I don't hold authority.

Hi Everyone @Oscar @Horus @Windjammer @Everyone else

I have recently seen four marriages dissolving and family going into disarray with destruction of family and children. This is all what i have seen in last one year. All have come from our military class and not the high officers class but from relatively decently educated middle grade young officers class. The divorce rates are already astonishingly high in civilian classes and that is all due to the 'faminine revolution' and rules being drafted in legislature giving females unprecedented rights in name of female liberty. Most certainly these females living with young officers are not oppressed, they come from good origins, have good education. They are not like the poor unducated class. This is bizzare and i was distressed with that. In one case, the female not only destroyed the life of the young man but also took away the children and now he has to present himself to court every month to meet his children. In this case, the female's father is a former brigadere and he has concieved several bogus charges against him in addition to divorce ( i say they are bogus, because i know the family for 25 years atleast).

This is all happened when we have embarked on dajjals feminist revolution and started drafting all kind of pro-female legalities and rules changing the balance between male and female as ordained by Allah SWT. I feel shattered to see this. We need to kickstart a campaign to stop this fanatic course of destruction.

Ma’am, hats off to you truely !!!

Knowing that you were a working lady and yet having this thinking is really GEM, you the real example of a Successful Woman!!!
May Allah Bless you more in this world and the hereafter.

Unfortunately, the west has used social media and NGOs, have introduced their “FREEDOM” in Pakistan. These NGOs are the main deal. They exploit the current generation, as the generation is quite commonly hearing all the bogus specifically highlighted news from media about women abuse, they are surrounded by such an atmosphere that these NGOs then take advantage of the situation the exploit the young girls, in universities, schools and colleges (Example : BeaconH, City, Nixor, Roots, Educators)

These institutes blatantly promote this mentality since junior years so that it gets hardcoded by adolescence.

We have lost quite much of my generation to this filth and the expectation from future generation is dark and bleak. They have made women more aggressive and intolerant than standard behavior, destroying the beauty of a woman.

Lets take the motto of these feminists to give equal rights to women. Lol. Go to a bank, you will rarely see a man, go to some corporate offices, government offices, from top to bottom you have female employees. Go to institutes, female hi female. And yet those blind bi**es are bi***ing every where just to give more air to their false narrative and hence win the sympathy of young female students.

Students of today are given less importance by parents, they make wide friend circles, and as we say “Jaise apke dost waise ap”, most of these friends are like them, immature, kids. These people instead of focusing on education, try all other thing that aren’t necessary at their age. Hence the lack of dedication towards research and studies and as a result Strong local industry (other variables matter as well). I have seen kids of 10, talking about relations, age 15 gone physical, like wth is happening !!!!

Parents give a damn blind eye thinking their kids to be angels while kids are busy hugging boys/girls or going alcoholic (especially Islamabad).

There is this one more thing i once experienced when i was like 7 or 8, even at that time, i had this unusually upper-thinking/observational skills, so i was with mom, at a small female gathering, during a long 5 day wedding, they were having this “Dars”, talking on Quran and Ahahdith, the lady who was speaker, after all finished, guests went back, we were there, and then came her 18/19 year old daughter out of the room during maghrib, wearing short skirts telling her mom “Ok i am going, will come back after 9”. I was like “1 taraf yahan amma Deen ka jhanda gaar rahi hain dusri taraf apni beti ko nanga baher bhejrai hain”.
This is the hypocrisy or what you may call, MISTAKE. Parents these days, try to be a bit open even having good religious background, ignoring how their parents raised them, they just allow their children to have all sorts of immodest clothing even after teenage, but little do they know that their kids are using this little window of open mind to go all liberal.

As for the divorces, this high intolerance and aggression is one of the many reasons. I would also like to highlight that it is not surprising to see these figures among military families. Allah had made a women in a way that she demands attention more & more especially from husband. These wardi bhailog are busy in their desks/mess and rarely get time to visit their wives, hence their wives get irritated, some turn to others. I as well personally know an ex major as well as an ex-colonel who had divorced their wives. The major caught her wive with a boy while the colonel’s wife’s family were having disputes with the col due to this lack of attention.

@messiach @Mangus Ortus Novem

Last edited:
Marriage should be temporarily banned under operation Raddul Fassad as it is creating more unjust in the society creating jilted divorced PTI voters

Orr kuch maulvi sahab.

I will answer your query since you can't answer on your own, you ask me if I will allow, will you allow it? No? But suppose she still disobeys, what will you do then? Tell me, how come you can't answer.

I am not a parent, so I can't answer. Regarding anything else, I don't hold authority.
If you are not parent and cant even control your eye sight then stop posting on topic which is beyond your infant mind and let those worry who are parent and really care about society. You canplay pubg and wstch garbage and complain your sight is not control.

And for your question if she disobeys. No i will not kill her if she disobey but parent should teach their child about islamic teaching and what boundaries islam has for women.

I see an overseas Pak, I expect perfection :cheesy:

You think we are perfect lolz. Nope, not perfect. :lol:
==========================================================
I am going to teach my wife about the dangers of feminism etc. I already told her to watch out for dumb girls that might influence her especially in uk. Some of these girls are trouble makers and would like to cause rift between couples.

Good post sir,
On freedom I will quote Moine Akhtar, in one interview , guy asked him how much freedom you will allow to you daughters , Legend replied back , As much as freedom Quran(Islam) allow them/her to have.
And on parenting , much can be improved , we can use our Schools , Colleges , Unis for this , we can educate our youth , can tell/ teach them Islamic laws, Values , Haqoq , Patience , compromise , adjusting attitude and of course our culture and flaws in it.
Parenting also have problems , and one main problem is women are women enemy number one in our society , In our culture daughter-in-law want all the rights and when in few years She become mother-in-law she refuse to give same rights to her daughter-in-law …..
Sir , I usually say this thing , men are living in women's world they control us , they use us and abuse us , they take all the advantages possible from men under different name , under different relationship , under different circumstances but Still they blame men for every thing.
Just think about it , As a son look after Mother , As a brother look after Sister , As a husband look after Wife as a Father look after Daughter ,,,,,,, this looking after continues till poor man sleep in his grave ..
Man will spent his money on wife's family , try your wife and then see if she will spent her own income/ money on your family ….. A great majority will refuse .
Ma’am, hats off to you truely !!!

Knowing that you were a working lady and yet having this thinking is really GEM, you the real example of a Successful Woman!!!
May Allah Bless you more in this world and the hereafter.

Unfortunately, the west has used social media and NGOs, have introduced their “FREEDOM” in Pakistan. These NGOs are the main deal. They exploit the current generation, as the generation is quite commonly hearing all the bogus specifically highlighted news from media about women abuse, they are surrounded by such an atmosphere that these NGOs then take advantage of the situation the exploit the young girls, in universities, schools and colleges (Example : BeaconH, City, Nixor, Roots, Educators)

These institutes blatantly promote this mentality since junior years so that it gets hardcoded by adolescence.

We have lost quite much of my generation to this filth and the expectation from future generation is dark and bleak. They have made women more aggressive and intolerant than standard behavior, destroying the beauty of a woman.

Students of today are given less importance by parents, they make wide friend circles, and as we say “Jaise apke dost waise ap”, most of these friends are like them, immature, kids. These people instead of focusing on education, try all other thing that aren’t necessary at their age. Hence the lack of dedication towards research and studies and as a result Strong local industry (other variables matter as well). I have seen kids of 10, talking about relations, age 15 gone physical, like wth is happening !!!!

Parents give a damn blind eye thinking their kids to be angels while kids are busy hugging boys/girls or going alcoholic (especially Islamabad).

There is this one more thing i once experienced when i was like 7 or 8, even at that time, i had this unusually upper-thinking/observational skills, so i was with mom, at a small female gathering, during a long 5 day wedding, they were having this “Dars”, talking on Quran and Ahahdith, the lady who was speaker, after all finished, guests went back, we were there, and then came her 18/19 year old daughter out of the room during maghrib, wearing short skirts telling her mom “Ok i am going, will come back after 9”. I was like “1 taraf yahan amma Deen ka jhanda gaar rahi hain dusri taraf apni beti ko nanga baher bhejrai hain”.
This is the hypocrisy or what you may call, MISTAKE. Parents these days, try to be a bit open even having good religious background, ignoring how their parents raised them, they just allow their children to have all sorts of immodest clothing even after teenage, but little do they know that their kids are using this little window of open mind to go all liberal.

As for the divorces, this high intolerance and aggression is one of the many reasons. I would also like to highlight that it is not surprising to see these figures among military families. Allah had made a women in a way that she demands attention more & more especially from husband. These wardi bhailog are busy in their desks/mess and rarely get time to visit their wives, hence their wives get irritated, some turn to others. I as well personally know an ex major as well as an ex-colonel who had divorced their wives. The major caught her wive with a boy while the colonel’s wife’s family were having disputes with the col due to this lack of attention.

Marriage is not an easy thing. It takes a lot mental energy away from someone in order to stay married. People will always seek divorce unless there are strong majboori. Only a married person will understand this fact.

You have one comment in the Chamkeeli thread and that too targeting the petitioner who tried to stop the release of the vile song.

What is your problem with divorces? I mean most in the government have multiple wives and multiple divorces. You think they care about this stuff.
Although this is not the thread but as you mentioned that song so I am asking.
baba g What is wrong with that Song ????????????????? I don't get it ? what your wisdom says ?

@Retired Troll @AZ1 @Azadkashmir , Can you guys please stop trolling the thread ? I was hoping to see responses here but you guys are off topic. Kindly, no more troll messages now.

this thread ain't gonna save anyone from divorce so chill out man. its a deeply personal decision and societal pressure to keep an abusive marriage going is more detrimental than a clean break

this thread ain't gonna save anyone from divorce so chill out man. its a deeply personal decision and societal pressure to keep an abusive marriage going is more detrimental than a clean break
Bhai ho na ? Abhi ruk jao, baad mein kal karlena jo bhi karna ho. I just want to see the views of people, on this issue. Lately, i was also thinking of all this and here ma’am messiach posted it

You have one comment in the Chamkeeli thread and that too targeting the petitioner who tried to stop the release of the vile song.

What is your problem with divorces? I mean most in the government have multiple wives and multiple divorces. You think they care about this stuff.

You misunderstood me quoting zibago there that show is over with khosa referring to attacking on hospital etc by lawyers.

Back
Top Bottom