What's new

High rates of Divorce in Pak society and esp in Military class

Chalo acha hi hai Pakistani ki abadi mustaqbal mein kam ho gi.

Are you justifying domestic violence, forced socio-marital comstraints?

You think it's okay for a woman to get beaten, belittled, forced to not persue her career, forced to sacrifice herself for her husband's family, just because she is in marriage?
Where did I said start beating wife or I justify it ?? @Dubious , @The Eagle
Do you know the punishment for beating wife ? If one husband is that low then he himself break the oath(protection of her wife) he took as Nikah...….. Then not only divorce is right thing but case on that man and putting him behind bars is Great deed (Ahsan on Socity)...

Why are you putting words in his mouth. Nowhere in his post can I find what you accuse him of.

Don't compare Eastern culture with Western cultures. They are a world apart.

What you want for Eastern culture is impossible.

1. I am not comparing the two at all. It's others here who are comparing feminism in west with feminism in Pakistan when clearly the latter is pursuing equal rights since we haven't reached that level.

2. I am not putting words in his mouth. He talks about Islamic values, when I pointed out why divorce rates are going up (domestic violence coupled with women empowerment with self awareness), so he is justifying the divorce rate increase. So he implicitly justifying it under thr cover of religion. Unless he can give me another reason for increasing divorce rate, I will assume that.

Why are you putting words in his mouth. Nowhere in his post can I find what you accuse him of.

Don't compare Eastern culture with Western culture. They are a world apart.

What you want for Eastern culture is impossible. You cannot import Western culture into Eastern culture and claim that this is the ultimate solution.
he/she have nothing to say, Just look at how he is running away from Islam and Islamic values / laws / haqos and just check in his/her own post he said bad things about mother-in-law , and I pointed out why not work on your own mother instead of blaming all .. since then his azz is on fire ,,

Why do you keep tagging mods in a thread where you're the one abusing. How dense can you be, retard.
it is you who started it , First in your own post about mother-in-laws and then after my reply to your shitty post..

Where did I said start beating wife or I justify it ?? @Dubious , @The Eagle
Do you know the punishment for beating wife ? If one husband is that low then he himself break the oath(protection of her wife) he took as Nikah...….. Then not only divorce is right thing but case on that man and putting him behind bars is Great deed (Ahsan on Socity)...

What do you think is the reason behind inceeasing divorce rates?

You talk about Islamic values, but what does domestic violence have to do with women going away from Islamic values if that is even true at all. Regardless, domestic violence is a perfectly justifiable reason for divorce in Islam.

1. I am not comparing the two at all. It's others here who are comparing feminism in west with feminism in Pakistan when clearly the latter is pursuing equal rights since we haven't reached that level.

2. I am not putting words in his mouth. He talks about Islamic values, when I pointed out why divorce rates are going up (domestic violence coupled with women empowerment with self awareness), so he is justifying the divorce rate increase. So he implicitly justifying it under thr cover of religion. Unless he can give me another reason for increasing divorce rate, I will assume that.

I have read the entire conversation and I have had the same discussion with you on a few occasions. You need to stop being aggressive. You can make your point without unfair accusations. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

he/she have nothing to say, Just look at how he is running away from Islam and Islamic values / laws / haqos and just check in his/her own post he said bad things about mother-in-law , and I pointed out why not work on your own mother instead of blaming all .. since then his azz is on fire ,,

it is you who started it , First in your own post about mother-in-laws and then after my reply to your shitty post..

Clearly you lack brain cells since I am not the same person.

Lol

Watching **** must be halal then, it's the woman's fault, i swear. My eyes are not controllable by me.
First tell.me if you want your family female to go around in short cloths. If its ok with you then congrats you are certified besharam.

First tell.me if you want your family female to go around in short cloths. If its ok with you then congrats you are certified besharam.

If your family female were to go around in short clothes and obviously, as I can tell, u would not like it at all, would you kill her to protect your tiny honor?

What do you think is the reason behind inceeasing divorce rates?

You talk about Islamic values, but what does domestic violence have to do with women going away from Islamic values if that is even true at all. Regardless, domestic violence is a perfectly justifiable reason for divorce in Islam.
As I said before, Our culture have almost nothing to do with Islam , We are far away from Islam , Islam does not allow domestic violence ,,,,,,, Islam tell us to take good care of women , children and elders , but we have problems in our culture …… If you fallow cases you will find out in 95% cases women are main culprits (as mother-in-law , Daughter-in-law , nannad , jathani , darani , tai , you name it)..
In OP post madam clearly mentioned educated , middle class or higher middle class , not poor or common illiterate people...…. Domestic violence is last thing in middle class and upper class families , in those classes problem is Ego , Feminism , Not ready for adjustment attitude , lake of patience and as I said Lack of Knowledge (Islam).
In lower middle class or in common (poor) families one of main reason is domestic violence , Here also lack of knowledge involve (if husband knows what he will face for beating his wife he will never do it) and dear sir, In 95 out of 100 divorces women or somehow involve(in domestic violence) .

Back
Top Bottom