High Mark 2016 Motorway Touchdown

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Cs8pUsVXYAAEyDx.jpg

Cs8pUsVWAAAyw-E.jpg

Wah ji wah. We need more pics and videos.

Landing K-8P on motorway means PAF has assigned war time operational role to K-8s too. Thats interesting.

In this exercise every aircraft we have was to be used so yes I think paf might be thinking on the worse long war situation where we will require everything we got.

Landing K-8P on motorway means PAF has assigned war time operational role to K-8s too. Thats interesting.

There was an article here on PDF I think posted by WJ, saying something like this.

my sister living in Saudi Arabia has called us and she is very much worried for us . my brother in law is asking us to prepare luggage and come over there. Is situation that serious ? I think Arab media is exaggerating the news .

They're landing on left side coz the right side has potholes?

There aren't Any Potholes on Motorway.. Also Motorway was recently Rehabilitated by FWO... Work on some sections are still underway

my sister living in Saudi Arabia has called us and she is very much worried for us . my brother in law is asking us to prepare luggage and come over there. Is situation that serious ? I think Arab media is exaggerating the news .

Stupid Arab Media

Back
Top Bottom