What's new

Hide your ip?

wakapdf

Reaction score
My question to you guys is: Can you actually hide your ip address using proxies? If no, can PTA actually track ip addresses of people accessing youtube in Pakistan. If they can track it, then whats the point of blocking youtube in the first place? Any news on when youtube might get reopened? Looking forward to your answers...

Yes, PTA and it's related authorities have the ability to monitor and track you. You could use VPN. It encrypts and anonymizes, but it could be compromized if you have trojans, viruses or other malware. But they'll know this to.

My question to you guys is: Can you actually hide your ip address using proxies?

Yes we can.

can PTA actually track ip addresses of people accessing youtube in Pakistan. If they can track it, then whats the point of blocking youtube in the first place?

Yes they can but they don't do it since there are millions of ip addresses. The point of blocking youtube is that majority internet users still don't know about proxies.

Any news on when youtube might get reopened? Looking forward to your answers...

They said they will open it on 25 november 2012 but they didn't actually did it.

You must be talking about Dynamic IP and how does it change every few minutes?

It changes when you log off and log in again, or is this some new funda of ISP's?

There are softwares to keep on changing ip addresses after few minutes.

You must be talking about Dynamic IP and how does it change every few minutes?

It changes when you log off and log in again, or is this some new funda of ISP's?

Yes, this makes more sense. Similar to proxfree, you have to manually change your location for ip to change. I could be wrong and your friend here may have struck gold

My question to you guys is: Can you actually hide your ip address using proxies? If no, can PTA actually track ip addresses of people accessing youtube in Pakistan. If they can track it, then whats the point of blocking youtube in the first place? Any news on when youtube might get reopened? Looking forward to your answers...

Use a VPN but remember that using would be at the cost of your system health.

Kind of regulatory authority we have nothing can be said with certainty when YouTube will reopen.

Yes, true but as far as I know ISP's do not provide such services.. If that is something new then im not sure of it.

WHat do you mean? :undecided:

Smartie! :lol:

System gets vulnerable - Malware, Trojans keep sneaking in..

Back
Top Bottom