What's new

Hermes 900 UAV Wins First Export Sale

I have a computer aided design, designed by me plus various sketches I forwarded to PAC probably already in trash bin:D

wings - A-10 modified, rest modified Predator, smart israels good copying.
Predator was designed by Israeli guy.

Yes to bomb you hahahahaha
dont compare yourselfes with us.we are not Nerveless as you are.we never Allowed England to Occupy our lands for Hundreds years.but you did.
we never allow others to Interfere and we are independent.sth that you know anything about it
so just watch your country.ok?

dont compare yourselfes with us.we are not Nerveless as you are.we never Allowed England to Occupy our lands for Hundreds years.but you did.
we never allow others to Interfere and we are independent.sth that you know anything about it
so just watch your country.ok?

And you guys allowed Arabs to rule you, so cut this crap. Just cause some individual said something doesn't mean you need to take potshots at his country.

And you guys allowed Arabs to rule you, so cut this crap. Just cause some individual said something doesn't mean you need to take potshots at his country.
i just wanne tell him not to be a Pantaloon and not to Quiz other nations
but we did defense from our country but finally we loss the war.but some years later we kicked them out.
your friend should be polite.
by the way im sorry for you

i just wanne tell him not to be a Pantaloon and not to Quiz other nations
but we did defense from our country but finally we loss the war.but some years later we kicked them out.
your friend should be polite.
by the way im sorry for you

He is not my friend. If an Iranian guy was acting like a d*ck I would insult him, not Iran. Anyways the guy got banned anyways, so lets drop it here.

dear roybot!the answer of insult is always insult.i say sorry again and i dropped it here

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom