What's new

Here’s Why Neha Rajpoot is Beating All Pakistani Models!

This is for you and the likes .. Listen carefully cuz let's not PRETEND that this doesn't apply on us.
Its not the skin colour its the hair and facial structure i am not into i just dont ever feel attracted towarda a pure easte african or someone with heavy east african features.
That doesnot mean i dislike All africans i find the sharpish feature Somalians and Ethiopians very attractive :-)

i find chechians girls very hot
83cd3efea4709024120fe8ae77e791a2.jpg

:rolleyes1:

Its not the skin colour its the hair and facial structure i am not into i just dont ever feel attracted towarda a pure easte african or someone with heavy east african features.
That doesnot mean i dislike All africans i find the sharpish feature Somalians and Ethiopians very attractive :-)
Well depends on your preferences, but then again, I just find it kind of funny that somehow the parts of world that were colonized are especially the ones that find "white features" as the "most attractive" even though, there is no shortage of beauty no matter what the race.

Well depends on your preferences, but then again, I just find it kind of funny that somehow the parts of world that were colonized are especially the ones that find "white features" as the "most attractive" even though, there is no shortage of beauty no matter what the race.
Colonialism did play a part there is no denying that

Colonialism did play a part there is no denying that
lalalala don't agree with you both :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
card_talking_idiva_980x457.jpg

t-agree-with-me.jpg

a351ee7ee21df2f12e94a52614999ed9.jpg

That explains her Slavic look.
This girl former Miss World Pakistan, Anzhelika Tahir is also half Pakistani half Ukrainian
13020113_10154903047528881_804504712_n.jpg

Saffiyah Khan, the girl whose photo went viral was also half Pakistani half Bosnian (close enough)
English-Defence-League-EDL-protestor.jpg

This girl former Miss World Pakistan, Anzhelika Tahir is also half Pakistani half Ukrainian
13020113_10154903047528881_804504712_n.jpg

Saffiyah Khan, the girl whose photo went viral was also half Pakistani half Bosnian (close enough)
English-Defence-League-EDL-protestor.jpg

My baby cousin still looks better than all of them. :lol:

Pak i boys acting like blonde and green eyed model is a Goddess .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom