What's new

Here's how the US military spends its billions

if all this money spend five years on poor on earth i think there will be no more poverty on earth . but we humans are stupid

why do you think USA is responsible for feeding the poor of the world ?

why do you think USA is responsible for feeding the poor of the world ?
We are not. The ones responsible for their POOR are the countries where they are from. But then again the US is always here to extend a helping hand if we can. Sometimes, these good gestures from the US is being labeled by some "people" as being "imperialist" and "capitalist" and all that crap. In the end, we are just here to help OUR allies, those who claim to be our "FRIENDS" who stab us in the back once they get what they want, and "OTHERS"..

if all this money spend five years on poor on earth i think there will be no more poverty on earth . but we humans are stupid
Your point looks good if there are no minds supporting the ilks like ISIS, Taliban, LeTs, waging war against a religion in the name of religion. Even Gods restore to weapons and have best of the class to overcome the devils.

I dont understand why people blame America for everything. They have done hard work and created their country from the grassroot. They created an environment where best of minds can work together to create wonderful things. They work to create a world where they remain on the top. if people around the world has that kind of brain, who is stopping them to do it.

Aap kar le janab agar aap logo main itna deemang hai...bana le koi aise cheez jisse aapka parcham saaari duniya main lehraye. but nahin, we just want to criticize America as it is the easiest way. For all the problems, America hi jimewar hai. Right?

Back
Top Bottom