What's new

Here U Go: Ajay Devgn announces film on Galwan Valley Clash

Progressive indeed.

Galwan valley will now always be Indian territory in Bollywood movies.

Hahaha I knew it, Indian have sent their most elite fighting force. As i predicted, although everyone knew the end game that Indian will do, the only thing Indians are good at i.e Lying and acting like innocent.
Hahaha world will laugh as they are doing now
They know and they like this sort of attention. Desperate for the attention.
wonder how they will juggle their opposite stances? Of no Chinese intrusion in Indian territory and Chinese being the aggressors capturing Indian territory? Also how are they going to introduce half naked heroines and songs in that movie? Maybe the plot could be Colonel B Santosh Babu just learnt about this beautiful Ladakhi farmer girl that is captured and tortured by PLA and he goes with his brave companions into Chinese territory to rescue this tortured girl.
To explain both narratives ONE would need some logical approach , but we are talking about Indians here so there will be no logic involved.I can assure you one thing Indians will be tall and muscular while Chinese will be short and fat people in the movie.
What a joke this is gonna be worse than the movie where they supposedly kill hafiz saeed.
Did they made one where they kill Hafiz Saeed? Well Indian aur in ki choti choti khushian.
LOL when you cannot win in real life just make a movie.
Thats Indian reply to every problem. Make Movie on the issues at hand. The interesting thing is that there gullible,gutless, illogical,and stinking people fell for it like its a gao mutra cocktail.

Is the final dance item gonna be "i am proud, gay indian army officer, watch me bend over"? :lol:
EbFZ9OKWkAAA2m3.jpeg

wonder how they will juggle their opposite stances? Of no Chinese intrusion in Indian territory and Chinese being the aggressors capturing Indian territory? Also how are they going to introduce half naked heroines and songs in that movie? Maybe the plot could be Colonel B Santosh Babu just learnt about this beautiful Ladakhi farmer girl that is captured and tortured by PLA and he goes with his brave companions into Chinese territory to rescue this tortured girl.
I'm curious as to where in the story they will fit the item numbers :what:
...since it's supposed to be about a border clash.

What a joke this is gonna be worse than the movie where they supposedly kill hafiz saeed.
What movie is that? o_O

These folks celebrated clash against corona.. then why not a movie on galwan valley

I'm curious as to where in the story they will fit the item numbers :what:
...since it's supposed to be about a border clash.

What movie is that? o_O
I think it was called phantom which flopped too.
Before that there was a movie ek tha tiger which shows a raw agent infiltrating and jumping around in Pakistan but the ground reality is that he got caught.

Singham fights the Chinese...cool story

I pray this is fake. I really pray man. This is sad.

Back
Top Bottom